Hey Theorists of Code,
In this techy rollercoaster ride, we've got quite the weekly line-up for you. From shamelessly embracing your 'mature' code, to magically optimizing your productivity with strategic breaks. Buckle up, it's a wild ride into the oblivion of knowledge.
First off, we'll teleport straight to the crux of the matter. For all you Python fanatics out there, we know your thirst for unchartered territories. Guess what? We've chanced upon the Holy Grail, the official python library for the OpenAI API. Hop in to know the razzmatazz of Python while playing with this uber-cool OpenAI. You won't want to miss out on this, start exploring The official Python library for the OpenAI API right away!
Next up, we've all been there; looking back at your old code with a profound sigh. But, it's not a cringe-fest, rather a testament to your 'been-there-done-that' journey - your nostalgic trips down memory line. This article will guide you on how to embrace your old code and shell out even greater ideas. Check out Are You Ashamed of Your Old Code? to revisit, laugh, and learn from your code chronicles.
For Team Java, we know how the continuous threat of integration woes can cause countless bouts of caffeinated late-night debugging. Not anymore. Adding continuous integration to your Java project just got easier. Trust us, your coffee consumption will thank us! Let the caffeine be for wakefulness, not stress. Master the game of continuous waterfalls with Add Continuous Integration(CI) for my Java Project.
Headless browsers! Ah, the term sounds so intimidating, doesn’t it? Wait till you meet our Python-headed version accompanied by Selenium. Want to run scripts in the background while you sip your tea? We've got you covered with How to Run Headless Browser in Python and Selenium.
Lastly, if you've been hunched over your keyboard for hours on end, your productivity crashing faster than a bug-riddled program, you NEED a savior. Enter: strategic breaks. Sounds fancy? It's fancy, efficient, and a productivity booster to keep your coding juices flowing just right. Unleash the secret by visiting Optimizing your productivity: A guide to strategic break during long hours of work. It's time to work smart, not just hard.
There you have it, folks. Let's have a bloomingly productive week ahead! Happy learning, happy coding!
Our Article Picks
- Marine: 🙌Top 10 🐍 Python libraries for any ML projects 🚀
- Saurabh Rai: These 8 Podcasts will help increase your knowledge and expand your mindset.
- Alicia Marianne: Automating your API tests using Python and Pytest
- fast-d3v: These 5 Open Source AI Startups are changing the AI Landscape
- Jeffrey Ip: How to Evaluate LLM Applications
- Deon Pillsbury: Create a streaming AI assistant with ChatGPT, FastAPI, WebSockets and React ✨🤖🚀
- Adam Hill: Python Package Manager Comparison 📦
- Pavel Loginov: SOLID Principles with Examples in Python
- Anita Olsen: Are You Ashamed of Your Old Code?
- Vicente G. Reyes: Understanding the Distinction: PUT vs. PATCH in API Design
- Afroza Nowshin: How to Predict the Temperature of Any Future Day Using Time-Series (Prophet Model and Django Backend)?-A Beginner-Friendly Guide
- Vitor Buxbaum Orlandi: Entendendo @decorators no Python em 6 passos
- Tutort Academy: The Python Path to Success: A Proven Roadmap for Learning Python Effectively
- Faith Bolanle: Master Decorators and Generators in Python
- Vincent A. Cicirello: generate-sitemap 1.10.0 Released
- Christian Ledermann: A Tale of Two Kitchens - Hypermodernizing Your Python Code Base
- Kaleb Bolack: Unlocking the Power of Python: The Vital Role of SQLAlchemy
- chryzcode: Build a Custom Functional Django Project
- Youdiowei Eteimorde: How python's Multithreading differs from other languages
- Kacper Włodarczyk: [Python] How to get full url from shortened url
- Katie Liu: Automatically run tests & linters with CI!
- Julie Cheng: What is repr in Python and how does it compare with str?
- Oyoh kennedy: Optimizing your productivity: A guide to strategic break during long hour of work.
- Onix-Systems: The Python Advantage: Unveiling the Top Reasons for its Dominance in AI, ML, and DL
- sazdboiz: ✨3D spinning plate in python in less than 30 lines✨
- Claret Ibeawuchi: Python Asyncio: A Guide to Asynchronous Programming and Concurrency
- Prayson Wilfred Daniel: Down the Data Rabbit Hole: Alice's Adventure from Pandas to DuckDB Wonderland
- Bek Brace: My Weather App Journey with Pyramid Framework ☁️🌦️
- Paulo Oliveira: How to Run Headless Browser in Python and Selenium
- WangGithub0: Add Continuous Integration(CI) for my Java project
- Zarin Saima Roza: Introducing NumPy, a hero in Pythonland
- Sachin: Multi-Threaded Programs in Python Using threading Module
- Keyur Ramoliya: Python - Use Two-Pointer Technique for Efficient Array and String Manipulation
- Ahmad.Dev: A Deep Dive into Object-Oriented Programming in Python: From Novice to Virtuoso
- Vicente G. Reyes: Enhancing Code Efficiency: A Deep Dive into the Popularity Algorithm
- AYON KARMAKAR: Multiple Decorators in Python
- Giulio: Implementing Vision-Powered Chit-Chats with Robots: A GPT-4 Adventure 🤖👀
- Matteo: Python's Static Typing Safari: In Search of Code Clarity
- PRANSHU SINGH: Pranshu Singh
- Sohail Pathan: Extracting Text from Webpages: Use Cases & Benefits
- Andreas Bergström: Python del vs assigning to None
- Wesley Chun (@wescpy): Getting started using Google APIs: API Keys (Part 2)
- Aqsa81: Coursera Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals 2023
- Wladislav Radchenko: Voice cloning from music, removal of dynamic text from videos, and new features in the second part of the Wunjo AI update
- boolfalse: Create your own AI voice assistant bot with Node.js using Google Bard
- Chandra Prakash: Scripting VS Programming
- Praise Idowu: Phone Number and Email Address Extractor
- Abhinav1838: Basics of Python
- Christopher Ariza: Type-Hinting DataFrames for Static Analysis and Runtime Validation
- TAHRI Ahmed R.: 10 reasons you should quit your HTTP client
- Farhan Masud Aneek: Setting up Django in a Better Way in 5 Minutes and Understanding How It Works
- Shahid Yousuf: 🚀 Embracing the Inevitable: Change as the Sole Constant in Software
- Claret Ibeawuchi: 20 Keywords in Asynchronous Programming: Concurrency, Multiprocessing... all explained.
- whykay 👩🏻💻🐈🏳️🌈 (she/her): Didn't want to click on refresh to see updates, this is what I did!
- siliang4dev: [Python] Analyze Memory with
- Faizan Qaiser: Learn the Most Demanding Skill with Python Django Programming
- Billy Okeyo: Making Django Apps Faster
- Taylor Riley: Building a Class in Python
- Baltasar García Perez-Schofield: Pitón, que te quiero Python
- LambdaTest Team: A Live Intro to Python Testing [Testμ 2023]
Our Repo Picks
- daveshap/OpenAI_Agent_Swarm (Python): HAAS = Hierarchical Autonomous Agent Swarm - "Resistance is futile!"
- ishan0102/vimGPT (Python): Browse the web with GPT-4V and Vimium
- luosiallen/latent-consistency-model (Python): Latent Consistency Models: Synthesizing High-Resolution Images with Few-Step Inference
- huggingface/alignment-handbook (Python): Robust recipes for to align language models with human and AI preferences
- roboflow/awesome-openai-vision-api-experiments (Python): Must-have resource for anyone who wants to experiment with and build on the OpenAI vision API 🔥
- imartinez/privateGPT (Python): Interact with your documents using the power of GPT, 100% privately, no data leaks
- coqui-ai/TTS (Python): 🐸💬 - a deep learning toolkit for Text-to-Speech, battle-tested in research and production
- jxnl/instructor (Python): openai function calls for humans
- openai/openai-python (Python): The official Python library for the OpenAI API
- zhayujie/chatgpt-on-wechat (Python): Wechat robot based on ChatGPT, which using OpenAI api and itchat library. 使用大模型搭建微信聊天机器人，基于 GPT3.5/GPT4.0/Claude/文心一言/讯飞星火/LinkAI，支持个人微信、公众号、企业微信部署，能处理文本、语音和图片，访问操作系统和互联网，支持基于知识库定制专属机器人。
- AIFSH/MyHeyGen (Python): undefined
- GaiZhenbiao/ChuanhuChatGPT (Python): GUI for ChatGPT API and many LLMs. Supports agents, file-based QA, GPT finetuning and query with web search. All with a neat UI.
- 0xsyr0/OSCP (Python): OSCP Cheat Sheet
- hiyouga/LLaMA-Factory (Python): Easy-to-use LLM fine-tuning framework (LLaMA, BLOOM, Mistral, Baichuan, Qwen, ChatGLM)
- KillianLucas/open-interpreter (Python): OpenAI's Code Interpreter in your terminal, running locally
- openai/plugins-quickstart (Python): Get a ChatGPT plugin up and running in under 5 minutes!
- openai/whisper (Python): Robust Speech Recognition via Large-Scale Weak Supervision
- localstack/localstack (Python): 💻 A fully functional local AWS cloud stack. Develop and test your cloud & Serverless apps offline
- chatchat-space/Langchain-Chatchat (Python): Langchain-Chatchat（原 Langchain-ChatGLM）基于 Langchain 与 ChatGLM 等语言模型的本地知识库问答 | Langchain-Chatchat (formerly langchain-ChatGLM), local knowledge based LLM (like ChatGLM) QA app with langchain
- guillaumekln/faster-whisper (Python): Faster Whisper transcription with CTranslate2
- guoyww/AnimateDiff (Python): Official implementation of AnimateDiff.
- elebumm/RedditVideoMakerBot (Python): Create Reddit Videos with just✨ one command ✨
- facebookresearch/llama (Python): Inference code for LLaMA models
- paul-gauthier/aider (Python): aider is AI pair programming in your terminal
- m-bain/whisperX (Python): WhisperX: Automatic Speech Recognition with Word-level Timestamps (& Diarization)
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄