Hey there, tech enthusiasts and Python aficionados! Welcome to this week's edition of our awesome newsletter. We've got a lot of exciting things to cover, so strap in and let's dive right in!
First up, if you've ever wondered how you can combine the power of Python with the efficiency of Rust, we've got some fantastic news for you. We've received some incredible feedback from developers who have explored the wonders of calling Rust from Python. Trust us, you don't want to miss this mind-blowing combination!
Next, let's talk about a fascinating concept in the world of machine learning – vector quantization. If you're interested in understanding how data compression and pattern recognition work their magic, you'll definitely enjoy our detailed article on all about vector quantization. Get ready to be captivated by the mysteries of high-dimensional data analysis!
Now, hold on tight as we take you on a wild ride through the realm of OpenAI. Have you ever wondered how to effectively sanitize user input and protect your application from potential vulnerabilities? Well, worry no more! We've discovered a mind-boggling technique that allows you to achieve this using OpenAI, all for under $1. Can you believe it? Check out our blog post on 🧹🧹 sanitizing user input with OpenAI and get ready to have your mind blown!
For all the Pythonistas out there, we've got something right up your alley. Ever heard of dependency injection? No, we're not talking about caffeine injections to keep you coding through the night (although we've been there too). We're talking about leveraging the power of dependency injection in Python for cleaner, more maintainable code. Trust us, once you start using this technique, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. Check out our eye-opening article on dependency injection in Python and level up your coding skills!
Last but not least, we've got a treat for all you Python developers out there. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting your Python journey, we've got some fantastic tips and tricks for you. Our latest tutorial will show you how to unleash the full potential of PyCharm – the ultimate Python IDE. Learn how to use PyCharm like a pro and take your coding experience to new heights. Don't miss our guide on how to use PyCharm as a Python developer and become a coding ninja!
That's all for now, folks! We hope you're as excited as we are about the incredible content we have in store for you this week. So grab yourself a cup of coffee, put on those coding socks, and get ready to embark on a tech adventure like no other. Stay tuned, stay curious, and have a fantastic week ahead!
Until next time,
The Newsletter Team
Our Article Picks
- Akshay Ballal: Deep Q Learning with PyTorch
- Matheus Fernandes: python Screenshot for linux using Xlib
- Farha kousar: Unlock the World of Python with Free Ebooks: Python_EBook_Free
- Kaylynn: From Basic to Custom: AI Chatbot Building 101
- Emmanuel Onwuegbusi: Setup User Auth for your Reflex Python app using supabase (supabase-py)
- Oluwafunmilola Obisesan: Loan Repayment Prediction using Machine Learning.
- Scofield Idehen: How To Use PyCharm As A Python Developer
- Scofield Idehen: Vulnerabilities Exposed in LinkedIn's Voyager API
- Tim Schill: How to Build Chatbots with Amazon Bedrock & LangChain
- Scofield Idehen: LinkedIn Voyager API: The Ultimate Developer's Guide
- David Mezzetti: All about vector quantization
- Ege Aytın: Implementing Role-Based Access Control in Django
- Sachin: Build WebSocket Server and Client in Python
- Khalil Habib Shariff: What's New In Flask 3.0
- Nicolas Frankel: Feedback from calling Rust from Python
- Kacper Włodarczyk: Best Youtube channels about Python
- Patricia Carro Garcia: Announcing the New Drag-and-Drop Designer
- Vincent A. Cicirello: pyaction 4.26.0 Released
- vayola pradeep: How to draw smiley using Python Graphics
- Claret Ibeawuchi: Supercharge Your Python Development with Tox: A Beginner's Guide
- Elizabeth Fuentes L: Working With Your Live Data Using LangChain
- Kacper Włodarczyk: [Python] A Comprehensive Guide to Scraping Instagram Data. How to bypass Instagram login while scraping - Meta Spy
- Eric Cheatham: Learning from over-engineering
- Sergey Bolshchikov: 🧹🧹 Sanitizing user input with OpenAI under $1
- Amnish Singh Arora: Docusaurus Takeaways in Action
- Amnish Singh Arora: Static Analysis Tooling 🐍
- s2ahil: Hanko auth in react and Express.js .
- Eric Cheatham: Learning from over-engineering
- PGzlan: Python Walrus Operator: An Introduction
- Surabhi Anuradha: Unleashing the Power of GPT-3 to Elevate Amazon Assistance
- Lovell1207: Maze Game : Terminal Based
- Sebastian: NLP: Text Vectorization Methods with SciKit Learn
- Huang Bing: Python query IP address range and get Hostname
- Parth: Implement Bubble sort easily in your program
- Lisa Ghosn: F-Strings
- ThemeSelection: Python Web Scraping Made Easy: Explore These 8 Libraries 🔍
- Rudolf Olah: Exciting Updates in VS Code 1.84 (October 2023)
- Lisa Ghosn: Python in Practice
- Bryce Seefieldt: HacktoberRest
- Currency Pig: Introduction to Technical Analysis with Python
- adrian: Haunted data pipeline
- Alain Airom: Making Cloud Drawings with Python
- Lisa Ghosn: Data Types and Operators
- Paulo Oliveira: How to Take Screenshots in Python Using Selenium
- SnykSec: Dependency injection in Python
- InterSystems Developer: LangChain fixed the SQL for me
- Berlyn: Exploratory Data Analysis using Data Visualization Techniques.
- David Mezzetti: Custom API Endpoints
- dongdiri: DAY1: Python day 1&2
- vtnetzwelt: Expert Vue.js App Development Services - VT Netzwelt
- Wesley Chun (@wescpy): Getting started using Google APIs: API Keys (Part 1)
- guzmanojero: Difference between reverse() and reverse_lazy() in Django
- Namatuzio: Post-Hacktoberfest Recap
- Namatuzio: Contributing to the Community: Hacktoberfest PR #4
- Lukaroshop: The Best Programming Languages in 2023
- Francisco Júnior: Explorando o Ecossistema Python: Bibliotecas de Terceiros e Criação de Módulos
- Kevin Piacentini: Chat with your PDF: Build a PDF Analyst with LlamaIndex and AgentLabs
- потик: Weekly Dev Findings 11
- Lucas Leal da Costa: Solving Race Conditions in Python: A Mutex Approach for Efficiency
- Manoj: Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare: Revolutionizing the Medical Industry
Our Repo Picks
- public-apis/public-apis (Python): A collective list of free APIs
- psf/black (Python): The uncompromising Python code formatter
- OpenTalker/video-retalking (Python): [SIGGRAPH Asia 2022] VideoReTalking: Audio-based Lip Synchronization for Talking Head Video Editing In the Wild
- donnemartin/system-design-primer (Python): Learn how to design large-scale systems. Prep for the system design interview. Includes Anki flashcards.
- bregman-arie/devops-exercises (Python): Linux, Jenkins, AWS, SRE, Prometheus, Docker, Python, Ansible, Git, Kubernetes, Terraform, OpenStack, SQL, NoSQL, Azure, GCP, DNS, Elastic, Network, Virtualization. DevOps Interview Questions
- luosiallen/latent-consistency-model (Python): Latent Consistency Models: Synthesizing High-Resolution Images with Few-Step Inference
- hiyouga/LLaMA-Factory (Python): Easy-to-use LLM fine-tuning framework (LLaMA-2, BLOOM, Falcon, Baichuan, Qwen, ChatGLM3)
- THUDM/AgentTuning (Python): AgentTuning: Enabling Generalized Agent Abilities for LLMs
- swisskyrepo/PayloadsAllTheThings (Python): A list of useful payloads and bypass for Web Application Security and Pentest/CTF
- xlang-ai/OpenAgents (Python): OpenAgents: An Open Platform for Language Agents in the Wild
- yerfor/GeneFace (Python): GeneFace: Generalized and High-Fidelity 3D Talking Face Synthesis; ICLR 2023; Official code
- THUDM/ChatGLM-6B (Python): ChatGLM-6B: An Open Bilingual Dialogue Language Model | 开源双语对话语言模型
- home-assistant/core (Python): 🏡 Open source home automation that puts local control and privacy first.
- openai/gym (Python): A toolkit for developing and comparing reinforcement learning algorithms.
- ageitgey/face_recognition (Python): The world's simplest facial recognition api for Python and the command line
- yunjey/pytorch-tutorial (Python): PyTorch Tutorial for Deep Learning Researchers
- huggingface/alignment-handbook (Python): Robust recipes for to align language models with human and AI preferences
- PaddlePaddle/PaddleOCR (Python): Awesome multilingual OCR toolkits based on PaddlePaddle (practical ultra lightweight OCR system, support 80+ languages recognition, provide data annotation and synthesis tools, support training and deployment among server, mobile, embedded and IoT devices)
- langchain-ai/langchain (Python): ⚡ Building applications with LLMs through composability ⚡
- SUDO-AI-3D/zero123plus (Python): Code repository for Zero123++: a Single Image to Consistent Multi-view Diffusion Base Model.
- eosphoros-ai/DB-GPT (Python): Revolutionizing Database Interactions with Private LLM Technology
- huggingface/transformers (Python): 🤗 Transformers: State-of-the-art Machine Learning for Pytorch, TensorFlow, and JAX.
- reflex-dev/reflex (Python): 🕸 Web apps in pure Python 🐍
- 521xueweihan/GitHub520 (Python): 😘 让你“爱”上 GitHub，解决访问时图裂、加载慢的问题。（无需安装）
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄