Hey there, fellow data enthusiasts! It's time for another exciting edition of our weekly newsletter, where we dive into all things data science and unravel the mysteries of the digital universe. So grab your favorite beverage, put on those data goggles, and let's get started!
📈 Are you a beginner looking to embark on an exhilarating journey into the world of data science? Well, we've got something just for you! Check out the DATA SCIENCE ROADMAP 2023-2024 FOR BEGINNERS and buckle up for an adventure like no other. From coding languages and algorithms to machine learning and visualization, this roadmap will guide you step by step towards becoming a data pro!
🔧 Speaking of data science, have you heard about Kedro? It's a nifty toolbox that uses software engineering best practices to help you build production-ready data science pipelines. With Kedro, your pipelines become reproducible, maintainable, and oh-so-modular. So, if you're ready to take your data engineering and data science game to the next level, don't miss out on exploring Kedro!
🐍 Ah, Python... the beloved programming language of data enthusiasts everywhere. And guess what? We've got news for all you Pythonistas out there! The official Python library for the OpenAI API is here! Dive into the world of artificial intelligence and natural language processing with this powerful library. Don't miss out on the incredible possibilities it offers - check out the official Python library for the OpenAI API today!
💾 Are you tired of creating databases and tables manually? We've got just the solution for you! Say hello to Async SQLAlchemy - a game-changer when it comes to dynamically creating databases and tables. With its asynchronous magic, you'll be able to automate the creation process and save yourself precious time. So why wait? Explore the wonders of Async SQLAlchemy and level up your data management skills!
🗺️ Lastly, let's explore a fascinating topic: Creating Interactive Maps with Folium and Python. What could be more thrilling than combining the power of data with the beauty of maps? With Folium, you can visualize your data in a whole new way and create interactive maps that captivate and inform. So, if you're ready to take your data visualizations to new heights, check out this awesome guide on Creating Interactive Maps with Folium and Python!
That's it for now, data enthusiasts! We hope these links will ignite your curiosity and inspire you to dive deeper into the world of data science. As always, stay curious, stay passionate, and keep exploring the vast and fascinating realm of data!
Until next time,
Your friendly neighborhood data enthusiasts
Updates From The Python Blog
- Python 3.11.6 is now available - Monday, October 2, 2023
Our Article Picks
- Saurabh Rai: 7 Open-Source Search Engines for your Enterprise and Startups you MUST know.
- Lorem Impsu: Entendendo Algoritmos - Introdução
- Mbuthi Mungai: DevOps with Fast API & PostgreSQL: How to containerize Fast API Application with Docker
- Zoo Codes: Getting Started with SMS Notifications using Africas Talking and GitHub Actions Part 3 - Error Notifications
- Abolo Samuel Isaac: Celery: Python's Silent Hero
- keonakhon: How I Made My Linux Software Keep Running
- Deon Pillsbury: MongoDB Quick Start Guide 🍃⚡️
- Scofield Idehen: Dictionaries and File Operations in Python
- CodeItBro: How to Calculate Big O Notation in Python
- Scofield Idehen: Creating Interactive Maps with Folium and Python
- Tasha: How to talk to an LLM (with your voice)
- Bap: ✨ 7 learnings from my first months as a new DevRel 🚀
- Vincent A. Cicirello: generate-sitemap 1.9.2 Released
- Kaushit: How Networks Work: Exploring the Fundamentals of Switches, Routers, DNS, DHCP, NAT, VPN, and More
- Prayson Wilfred Daniel: Odyssey to Python Mastery: 4 Jedi Techniques
- Stella Achar Oiro: The Ultimate Guide to Getting a Data Scientist Job in 2023 (Even If You're a Beginner)
- Gaurav Tarlok Kakkar: Stargazers Reloaded – LLM-Powered Analyses of Your GitHub Community
- Bek Brace: Mastering Fullstack App Dev with FastAPI, React.js, and Chakra UI
- Vincent A. Cicirello: pyaction 4.25.0 Released
- Scofield Idehen: Build A Website Blocker App With Python
- Hana Belay: Django Code Formatting and Linting Made Easy: A Step-by-Step Pre-commit Hook Tutorial
- Hatem Elseidy: Building AI-Powered Visual Story Generator with Python - Part 1
- Bogomil Shopov - Бого: A Python steganography API at your service.
- Michael_Maranan: Introduction to Pandas: Data Reading
- Mark Edosa: Introduction to Python Programming - Organizing Your Code With Modules
- AissaGeek: Mastering Context Managers in Python: Ensuring Efficient Resource Management
- Lorem Impsu: Entendendo Algoritmos - Primeira Semana
- Cynthia Koskei: Data Science for Beginners: Roadmap for completion 2023-2024
- Maxi Contieri: Code Smell 226 - Mixed Priorities
- Chidera Stella Onumajuru: Setting Up Wagtail for Development on Windows: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Shivank Pandey: Building a Neural Network from Scratch in Python
- jConn4177: Guide to the Best Python Libraries and Modules for SQL
- Emmanuel MANIZABAYO: Data Science for Beginners: 2023 - 2024 Complete Roadmap
- Markus Stoll: How I Created an Animation Of the Embeddings During Fine-Tuning
- Eszter Vezden: Join the Hottest Hacktoberfest Project of 2023 🚀
- Fahmi Nurfikri: How to Install Python Pyenv on macOS
- Elizabeth Fuentes L: Trabaje con sus datos en tiempo real usando Langchain
- Gaurav Tarlok Kakkar: How About Ditching the Hype: Do We Really Need a Specialized Vector Database?
- Coding Panel: No such file or directory – python Fixed
- Ziah: A Love Letter to Python
- Edina Bwari: Data science for beginners Detailed Road map for 2023–2024.
- Daniel J: An introduction to Webscraping (with python)
- Vee: Understanding data science. A complete beginner roadmap
- Kash: Why Python is a first choice for Data scientist
- Samwel Wachira: DATA SCIENCE ROADMAP 2023-2024 FOR BEGINNERS.
- BIRINGANINE BASEME Destin: Data Science Roadmap 2023
- Gaurav Tarlok Kakkar: Soft Join in PostgreSQL using LLMs
- David: Video Content Aggregator - MoviePy 🎬
- Mercy: Data Science for Beginners: 2023–2024 Complete Roadmap.
- Sepand Haghighi: MyTimer: A Geeky Timer for Terminal Enthusiasts
- Brian-Kiplangat: Weeks 1 to 5: Building Strong Foundations in Data Science - Data Science for Beginners: 2023-2024 Complete Roadmap.
- Rstar1998: Xata SQL over HTTP
- kiraaziz: Exploring "Hello, World!" in Different Programming Languages
- Lucas Mateus: Introdução à Programação Orientada a Objetos em Python com Pygame(parte 2)
- infohash: Dynamically Create Database & Tables With Async SQLAlchemy
- KARTHIK NARAYAN: Setting Up Django for Production Using Gunicorn on Linux.
- Ameenullah Ishola Abdulmumeen: Data Science for Beginners: 2023 - 2024 Complete Roadmap
- Akshay Kashinath Takalkar: List Of The Most Popular Languages In 2023
- Carlos Marknight: Exploring the Data Science Toolkit: Tools and Technologies for Beginners article by Carlos Marknight
Our Repo Picks
- dreamgaussian/dreamgaussian (Python): Generative Gaussian Splatting for Efficient 3D Content Creation
- mistralai/mistral-src (Python): Reference implementation of Mistral AI 7B v0.1 model.
- dortania/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher (Python): Experience macOS just like before
- BerriAI/litellm (Python): Call all LLM APIs using the OpenAI format. Use Azure, OpenAI, Cohere, Anthropic, Ollama, VLLM, Sagemaker, HuggingFace, Replicate (100+ LLMs)
- openai/openai-python (Python): The official Python library for the OpenAI API
- zulip/zulip (Python): Zulip server and web application. Open-source team chat that helps teams stay productive and focused.
- mckinsey/vizro (Python): Vizro is a toolkit for creating modular data visualization applications.
- arc53/DocsGPT (Python): GPT-powered chat for documentation, chat with your documents
- psf/black (Python): The uncompromising Python code formatter
- Pennyw0rth/NetExec (Python): The Network Execution Tool
- streamlit/streamlit (Python): Streamlit — A faster way to build and share data apps.
- aio-libs/aiohttp (Python): Asynchronous HTTP client/server framework for asyncio and Python
- apple/ml-stable-diffusion (Python): Stable Diffusion with Core ML on Apple Silicon
- mindsdb/mindsdb (Python): MindsDB connects AI models to datasources.
- ckan/ckan (Python): CKAN is an open-source DMS (data management system) for powering data hubs and data portals. CKAN makes it easy to publish, share and use data. It powers catalog.data.gov, open.canada.ca/data, data.humdata.org among many other sites.
- xtekky/gpt4free (Python): The official gpt4free repository | various collection of powerful language models
- kedro-org/kedro (Python): Kedro is a toolbox for production-ready data science. It uses software engineering best practices to help you create data engineering and data science pipelines that are reproducible, maintainable, and modular.
- m-bain/whisperX (Python): WhisperX: Automatic Speech Recognition with Word-level Timestamps (& Diarization)
- microsoft/LMOps (Python): General technology for enabling AI capabilities w/ LLMs and MLLMs
- commaai/openpilot (Python): openpilot is an open source driver assistance system. openpilot performs the functions of Automated Lane Centering and Adaptive Cruise Control for 250+ supported car makes and models.
- apache/airflow (Python): Apache Airflow - A platform to programmatically author, schedule, and monitor workflows
- graphdeco-inria/gaussian-splatting (Python): Original reference implementation of "3D Gaussian Splatting for Real-Time Radiance Field Rendering"
- sherlock-project/sherlock (Python): 🔎 Hunt down social media accounts by username across social networks
- iam-veeramalla/aws-devops-zero-to-hero (Python): AWS zero to hero repo for devops engineers to learn AWS in 30 Days. This repo includes projects, presentations, interview questions and real time examples.
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄