📢 Hey there, newsletter readers! It's time for another exciting edition of our weekly newsletter. We've got a lineup of incredible articles and resources to tickle your tech taste buds.🎉 So sit back, relax, and get ready to dive into the fascinating world of programming with us! 💻
🔥 Let's kick things off with a thrilling head-to-head showdown between Mojo and Python's renowned Numba package. It's a battle of the titans as these two powerhouses go toe-to-toe in the realm of high-performance computing. Who will come out on top? You won't want to miss this epic showdown!
🌐 Next up, we have a game-changing open-source framework for autonomous language agents. Say hello to the future of language processing and understanding! This cutting-edge framework is set to revolutionize the way we interact with computer systems. Curious to learn more? Check out this fascinating article for all the juicy details.
📁 Have you ever needed to convert those pesky ".ipynb" files to a more friendly format? Fear no more! We've got you covered with a handy guide on how to convert your notebooks with ease. Say goodbye to compatibility issues and hello to convenience. Hop on over to this link to unlock the secrets of hassle-free file conversion.
📝 Ready to level up your Python skills? Our next gem is a beginner's guide to file input/output (I/O) in Python. Whether you're a seasoned developer or just starting out, this guide will equip you with the knowledge to read, write, and manipulate files like a pro. Prepare to conquer the world of file handling by clicking right here!
🛠️ Last but not least, we've got something for the aspiring data scientists and machine learning enthusiasts out there. Ever dreamt of building your own toxic comment detector? Well, now you can! Dive into the world of natural language processing and unleash your creativity by creating a custom toxic comment detector API. Find out how in this incredible tutorial!
That's all for now, folks! We hope you enjoy exploring this week's collection of tech wonders and informative articles. Stay curious, keep learning, and have a fantastic week ahead! 🚀
Our Article Picks
- Eduardo Romeiro: Introdução ao Python: parte 1
- Maxim Saplin: Mojo🔥: Head-to-Head with Python and Numba
- Aman Gupta: The Art of Clean Code: Java Style and Conventions
- Code_Jedi: Machine Learning Model Deployment with FastAPI and Docker
- Scofield Idehen: The Top 20 Programming Languages and Their Origins
- Maxim Saplin: Efficient Dart: optimizing CPU-bound load in Flutter without missing a frame
- Emmanuel Onwuegbusi: Build your own toxic comment detector API
- Code_Jedi: Building a Sentiment Analysis App with Python and Hugging Face Transformers
- Jeffrey Ip: How to build a PDF QA chatbot using OpenAI and ChromaDB 🤗
- CodeItBro: 10 Github repositories to achieve Python mastery
- Taqui: 📊 Creating Stunning Data Visualizations with D3.js 📈
- Francisco Inoque: Getting Started with Python: An Introduction for Beginners
- Francisco Júnior: Guia Completo para Usar o Virtual Environment (venv) no Python
- V Sai Harsha: <=60s - Python
- ghubrakesh: Django: What, Why, and How?
- Fahmi Nurfikri: Web Scraping News with 4 lines using Python
- Praise Idowu: How to Implement Error Handling in Python with Try-Except Blocks
- Deon Pillsbury: How to rate limit FastAPI with Redis
- Jesse: Poetry (Packaging) in motion
- Charlton Asino: Python Evaluates Assignments From Right To Left
- Ramakrishnan83: Introduction to Python Data Types
- sandra oghenesode: Robotics Simulation - Bridging the Gap Between Virtual and Real Worlds
- Kendrick Onyango: Data Science for Beginners: 2023 - 2024 Complete Roadmap
- Rimmel Asghar: Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs) - Easily Explained 🚀
- Hamzza K: $0 Architecture: Full-Stack application on Serverless Cloud from scratch
- Oscar Leo: Matplotlib Tutorial: Let’s Take Your Country Maps to Another Level
- Vladimir Alinsky: [Automation] Scheduling Python Programs: Pushing Notifications, Executing SQLs, etc...
- Miguel Ángel Cabrera Miñagorri: Pipeless vs Nvidia DeepStream
- Renaldi: Creating a Simple Chatbot with Context on Amazon Bedrock
- vcavanna: Web Scraping Car Sites to Help Me Shop Better
- Michael_Maranan: Converting ".ipynb" Files to Other File Format
- Syed Muhammad Ali Raza: batch processing, multitasking, multiprogramming, and real-time systems in Operating System
- V Sai Harsha: Master Python - Classes
- Lucas Mateus: Introdução à Programação Orientada a Objetos em Python com Pygame(parte 1)
- Vitor Buxbaum Orlandi: Testando testes no Python - Parte 1: motivos e alternativas
- yoezequiel: Los 20 principales lenguajes de programación 🚀
- Sergey Royz: The story of one QR-code...
- Incodable: Posting on Bluesky Social using Python in 1 minute
- Eugene Kozlov: Multithreading in Python: the obvious and the incredible
- Thomas: Bestenu: Bringing Transparency to Helpful Product Recommendations
- Kash: Tips to learn Python in 30 days
- Fatma Rashid: Data Science for Beginners: 2023 - 2024 Complete Roadmap
- Tano Paul: A Beginner's Guide to File Input/Output (I/O) in Python
- Fahmi Nurfikri: Django-Ninja: Built-in Django, Feels like FastAPI
- Onur Atakan ULUSOY: Save Your Functions to Cloud
- Gerry Aballa: The only Playwright Test Automation using Python Cheatsheet you need
- Fabien Arcellier: capture and stream the standard output of a process with python on linux and windows
- Elizabeth Fuentes L: Inteligencia Artificial Como API en tu aplicación
- sankaran m: FUNCTIONAL_NON-FUNCTIONAL_TESTING.
- Muthu: Best way to avoid multiple if statements in python
- Lucas Nobre Barbosa: Administrando Ambientes Virtuais com Conda
- ibroxim0: c++da 2 dars
- Victoria Drake: How to send long text input to ChatGPT using the OpenAI API
- John Kyalo: Data Science for Beginners:2023-2024 Complete Roadmap
- Eric Parker 🥂: How to Annotate Barcode Object with LabelImg for Machine Learning
- Aniket: React-i-Py
- Chloe Blake: Python Web Scraping
- Aqsa81: 5 Best Neural Network Resources You Must Know
Our Repo Picks
- QwenLM/Qwen (Python): The official repo of Qwen (通义千问) chat & pretrained large language model proposed by Alibaba Cloud.
- hpcaitech/ColossalAI (Python): Making large AI models cheaper, faster and more accessible
- CorentinJ/Real-Time-Voice-Cloning (Python): Clone a voice in 5 seconds to generate arbitrary speech in real-time
- sczhou/ProPainter (Python): [ICCV 2023] ProPainter: Improving Propagation and Transformer for Video Inpainting
- jacklevin74/xenminer (Python): undefined
- OpenBMB/ChatDev (Python): Create Customized Software using Natural Language Idea (through LLM-powered Multi-Agent Collaboration)
- NExT-GPT/NExT-GPT (Python): Code and models for NExT-GPT: Any-to-Any Multimodal Large Language Model
- localstack/localstack (Python): 💻 A fully functional local AWS cloud stack. Develop and test your cloud & Serverless apps offline
- dortania/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher (Python): Experience macOS just like before
- TheAlgorithms/Python (Python): All Algorithms implemented in Python
- wagtail/wagtail (Python): A Django content management system focused on flexibility and user experience
- aiwaves-cn/agents (Python): An Open-source Framework for Autonomous Language Agents
- python-poetry/poetry (Python): Python packaging and dependency management made easy
- ray-project/ray (Python): Ray is a unified framework for scaling AI and Python applications. Ray consists of a core distributed runtime and a set of AI Libraries for accelerating ML workloads.
- josephmisiti/awesome-machine-learning (Python): A curated list of awesome Machine Learning frameworks, libraries and software.
- donnemartin/system-design-primer (Python): Learn how to design large-scale systems. Prep for the system design interview. Includes Anki flashcards.
- AntonOsika/gpt-engineer (Python): Specify what you want it to build, the AI asks for clarification, and then builds it.
- public-apis/public-apis (Python): A collective list of free APIs
- zhile-io/pandora (Python): 潘多拉，一个让你呼吸顺畅的 ChatGPT。Pandora, a ChatGPT client that lets you breathe freely.
- swisskyrepo/PayloadsAllTheThings (Python): A list of useful payloads and bypass for Web Application Security and Pentest/CTF
- testerSunshine/12306 (Python): 12306 智能刷票，订票
- facebookresearch/detectron2 (Python): Detectron2 is a platform for object detection, segmentation and other visual recognition tasks.
- pallets/flask (Python): The Python micro framework for building web applications.
- psf/black (Python): The uncompromising Python code formatter
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄