Hey there, tech wizards and data enthusiasts! Welcome to another exciting edition of our weekly newsletter 🎉 We've got a lineup of amazing content that's sure to tickle your coding taste buds. So grab your favorite beverage, put on your coding cap, and let's jump right into the digital rabbit hole!
First up, we have something for all you coding newbies out there – an Introduction To Python! Whether you're just starting your programming journey or looking to add another language to your repertoire, this article will provide you with a solid foundation in Python. Get ready to unleash your creativity and build some awesome projects!
Next, we have a valuable quick tip for all you developers out there working with databases. Have you ever heard of LangChain’s SQLDatabaseToolkit? If not, you're in for a treat! Our quick tip feature discusses how to leverage this powerful toolkit with SingleStoreDB, providing you with a seamless and efficient database experience. Check out the knowledge drop on Using LangChain’s SQLDatabaseToolkit with SingleStoreDB – your future self will thank you.
But that's not all! Want to put your Raspberry Pi to good use and monitor internet speeds? Look no further! Our next article delves into an exciting Raspberry Pi project that allows you to do just that. Say goodbye to sluggish connections and hello to a more productive browsing experience. Discover how to Monitor internet speeds with Raspberry Pi and take control of your digital destiny!
Now, let's dive into the world of Python once again. We've got a must-read article for you Python fanatics who want to level up their skills. Are you struggling with variables and data types? Fear not, because this article will guide you through the ins and outs of mastering them in Python. Say goodbye to confusion and hello to clarity by delving into Mastering Variables and Data Types in Python.
Last but not least, we have something visually appealing for you data visualization enthusiasts. Ever heard of a Pareto Chart? Well, now you have, and we're here to show you how to create one using Plotly! From data wrangling to chart creation, this article will navigate you through the process step by step. So get ready to channel your inner data artist and learn How to Create a Pareto Chart Using Plotly – your graphs will never be the same again!
That's a wrap for this week's newsletter, folks! We hope you're as excited as we are about the fantastic resources we've lined up for you. Remember to click on the links to access the full articles and get your weekly tech fix. Stay curious, keep coding, and we'll catch you in the digital realm next week! ✨
Our Article Picks
- Mangabo Kolawole: Building a Robust Webhook Service with Golang: A Comprehensive Guide
- Scott Houseman: A Better Way To Store Record Status In A Relational Database
- Zakhar Smirnoff: I was tired of Langchain and created my own wrapper
- Nomadev: Remote Work 2.0: The Tools, Trends, and Challenges of the Post-Pandemic Work Era
- Sachin: init Vs new - When to Use and How
- PGzlan: PyScript: Python in the Browser
- Scofield Idehen: Mastering List Manipulation and Filtering in Python
- Akinnimi Stefan Emmanuel: Introduction To Python Programming - part 3
- Akinnimi Stefan Emmanuel: Introduction To Python Programming - part 4
- Armando C. Santisbon: Monitor internet speeds with Raspberry Pi
- Akinnimi Stefan Emmanuel: Introduction To Python Programming - part 5
- Benedikt Schächner: Windows Talker (Part 4)
- KARTHIK SWAMINATHAN: *args and **kwargs explained in simple way
- Sebastian: Python NLP Libraries: A Comprehensive Overview
- Akmal Chaudhri: Quick tip: Using LangChain’s SQLDatabaseToolkit with SingleStoreDB
- Ajay Balakumaran: Roadmap to Problem-Solving Excellence
- Akmal Chaudhri: Quick tip: Visualise OpenAI Vector Embeddings using Plotly Express
- Atharv Shinde: Mastering Variables and Data Types in Python
- Deepak Raj: How to Solve Linear Equations with Matrix Inversion
- Bala Madhusoodhanan: Cracking the Scheduling Puzzle: Solving Scheduling Problems with Operations Research
- Prayson Wilfred Daniel: Elevate Your Python Skills: Machine Learning Packages That Transformed My Journey as ML Engineer
- Atharv Shinde: Introduction To Python!
- Oluwadamisi Samuel Praise: Mastering Conditional If Statements in Python With a Real World Example (Guessing Game)
- Santhosh Balasa: Custom Middleware for FastAPI
- PGzlan: Google Colab: Boost your Notebook Experience
- Chris White: Python Application Deployment: Protocols
- Dylan Oh: Understanding Python’s Global Interpreter Lock (GIL) Mechanism: Benefits and Limitations
- sc0v1n0: How to Create a Pareto Chart Using Plotly 📐
- Nilanchal: Auto Generate Post Thumbnail in Python using Html2Image
- ELAVARASAN S: Creating a Real-Time Hand Tracking Application with MediaPipe and OpenCV
- blugreenspace: Understanding Python Generators - Harnessing Lazy Evaluation
- Piotr: Django Vue (Axios) Cors headers + CSFR tokens
- Francisco Júnior: Detalhando os Diferentes Tipos de Leitura e suas parâmetros Função
- James Hubert: Intro to Python: Day 11 - Another Class Inheritance Example
- Vicente Antonio G. Reyes: Profile not creating when creating a User with Django
- Honeybadger Staff: Python Developer's Guide to Character Encoding
- David Mezzetti: Building an efficient sparse keyword index in Python
- Tony Hunter: Navigating Databases with Python: A Beginner-Friendly Guide
- David Mezzetti: Benefits of hybrid search
- Bira: Inserting test data into DynamoDB local
- Chris White: 2023 State of Python Implementations
- CrackJS: Will engineers get replaced? Here's your answer.
- Learn Repo: 95 Stories To Learn About Django
- Jessica Cardoso: ⛴️[pt-BR] Ray no k8s - Criando cluster com k3d
- Vicente Antonio G. Reyes: TemplateResponseMixin requires either a definition of 'template_name' or an implementation of 'get_template_names()'
- Shiva: Choosing the Right Language for Data Structures and Algorithms: Python, C++, or Java?
- Juan Luis Cano Rodríguez: 🐍 Best resources on Python packaging 📖
- BALAKRISHNA S: "Python Flask Framework Short Notes with Commands"
- Tommi k Vincent: How to create a database,user and grant privileges in Postgresql Python-Django.
- Dilek Karasoy: Build your own Krisp App: Noise Cancellation with Python
- Md Mubeen Ali Zaki: Multithreading in Python | Threads & Process | Dead-Lock & Race Condition | Lock Variable
- thitkhotauhp9x: Create decorator to validate types of a method
- lsweet: My First Python Project
- Eric Parker 🥂: Running and Debugging a Python Barcode App in Docker Container
- Sajjad Rahman: Python Data Type
- gaurbprajapati: Constructor Behavior in Inheritance
- gaurbprajapati: Class Method Vs Static Method Python OOPS
- Badhon Nandi: Data Structure & Algorithms
- Dmitry Romanoff: How to generate HTML report based on PostgreSQL queries?
- Emmanuel Ishola: Top Api Architectural Styles
Our Repo Picks
- morph-labs/rift (Python): Rift: an AI-native language server for your personal AI software engineer
- Z4nzu/hackingtool (Python): ALL IN ONE Hacking Tool For Hackers
- graphdeco-inria/gaussian-splatting (Python): Original reference implementation of "3D Gaussian Splatting for Real-Time Radiance Field Rendering"
- assafelovic/gpt-researcher (Python): GPT based autonomous agent that does online comprehensive research on any given topic
- zanfranceschi/rinha-de-backend-2023-q3 (Python): Rinha de Backend - Edição 2023 Q3
- s0md3v/roop (Python): one-click deepfake (face swap)
- mlc-ai/mlc-llm (Python): Enable everyone to develop, optimize and deploy AI models natively on everyone's devices.
- nlpxucan/WizardLM (Python): Family of instruction-following LLMs powered by Evol-Instruct: WizardLM, WizardCoder and WizardMath
- yt-dlp/yt-dlp (Python): A youtube-dl fork with additional features and fixes
- OpenBMB/ToolBench (Python): An open platform for training, serving, and evaluating large language model for tool learning.
- chatchat-space/Langchain-Chatchat (Python): Langchain-Chatchat (formerly langchain-ChatGLM), local knowledge based LLM (like ChatGLM) QA app with langchain ｜ 基于 Langchain 与 ChatGLM 等语言模型的本地知识库问答
- haoheliu/AudioLDM2 (Python): Text-to-Audio/Music Generation
- roboflow/supervision (Python): We write your reusable computer vision tools. 💜
- Plachtaa/VITS-fast-fine-tuning (Python): This repo is a pipeline of VITS finetuning for fast speaker adaptation TTS, and many-to-many voice conversion
- iam-veeramalla/aws-devops-zero-to-hero (Python): AWS zero to hero repo for devops engineers to learn AWS in 30 Days. This repo includes projects, presentations, interview questions and real time examples.
- imartinez/privateGPT (Python): Interact privately with your documents using the power of GPT, 100% privately, no data leaks
- microsoft/Llama-2-Onnx (Python): undefined
- vllm-project/vllm (Python): A high-throughput and memory-efficient inference and serving engine for LLMs
- TheAlgorithms/Python (Python): All Algorithms implemented in Python
- ytdl-org/youtube-dl (Python): Command-line program to download videos from YouTube.com and other video sites
- ReaVNaiL/New-Grad-2024 (Python): 👋 Hey there new grad🎉! We've put together a collection of full-time job openings for SWE, Quant, PM and tech roles in 2024! 🚀
- 521xueweihan/HelloGitHub (Python): 分享 GitHub 上有趣、入门级的开源项目。Share interesting, entry-level open source projects on GitHub.
- ray-project/ray (Python): Ray is a unified framework for scaling AI and Python applications. Ray consists of a core distributed runtime and a toolkit of libraries (Ray AIR) for accelerating ML workloads.
- Azure-Samples/azure-search-openai-demo (Python): A sample app for the Retrieval-Augmented Generation pattern running in Azure, using Azure Cognitive Search for retrieval and Azure OpenAI large language models to power ChatGPT-style and Q&A experiences.
- PeterL1n/RobustVideoMatting (Python): Robust Video Matting in PyTorch, TensorFlow, TensorFlow.js, ONNX, CoreML!
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄