Hey there, awesome readers! Welcome back to another edition of our weekly newsletter 🎉 We've got a bunch of exciting things to share with you today, so grab a cup of coffee (or tea) and let's dive right in!
First up, have you ever wanted to fine-tune and infer large foundation models with ease? Well, we're here to tell you that your dreams have come true! Check out this amazing toolkit called Large Model for All that provides an extensible solution for just that. Whether you're a data scientist, a researcher, or simply a curious mind, this toolkit will definitely blow your socks off!
Okay, folks, let's move on to something a little more practical. Have you ever come across a situation where you need to get distinct values in a grid? It can be a real head-scratcher, but worry no more! We've got a fantastic solution for you. Just follow this handy guide and say goodbye to those grid-related headaches forever!
Ready for some mind-blowing innovation? 🚀 Feast your eyes on this groundbreaking research on large-scale self-supervised pre-training. But wait, it gets even better! This research not only spans across different tasks and languages but also encompasses various modalities. Yeah, it's seriously impressive! If you're as excited as we are, make sure to check out the details in this awesome paper: Large-scale Self-supervised Pre-training Across Tasks, Languages, and Modalities. Get ready to have your mind blown!
Last but not least, if you've been itching to dive into the world of microservices and Docker, then we've got just what you need. We've put together a comprehensive guide on how to build microservices with Docker - The Services. This tutorial will take you from zero to hero in no time, teaching you all the ins and outs of building scalable and efficient microservices using Docker. So, what are you waiting for? Get started right away by clicking on this link: How to build microservices with Docker - The Services.
That's all for this week's newsletter, folks! We hope you found these resources exciting and useful. Don't forget to check them out and let us know what you think. And as always, stay curious, stay creative, and keep learning! ✨
Until next time, Your friendly content writing team
Our Article Picks
- Akash Pattnaik: 10 Secret Tips That Make You a Better Python Programmer 😎💻
- Lucas Miranda: Python Virtual Environments
- Matt Angelosanto: Getting started with the Mojo programming language
- Eden AI: How to identify topics in text content with Python?
- Simon Aubury: GenPiCam - Generative AI Camera
- NJ: Python Evaluation Hackerrank Solution
- Gaurav Saini: How to build microservices with Docker - The Services
- William Lyon: Introducing The Spatial Cypher Cheat Sheet
- Vineet Prasad: How News API Can Assist in Sales
- Lucy Linder: AWS S3 multipart uploads from unauthenticated users? presigned URLs (😕) vs federation tokens (😃)
- Phyo Arkar Lwin: Litestar 2.0 incoming: Speed of Light - Power of Stars!
- Bishwas Bhandari: Discovering PySeKT: Your Next Favorite Tech Stack
- Elizabeth Fuentes L: All the things that Comprehend, Rekognition, Textract, Polly, Transcribe, and Others Do
- Phan Tấn Thắng: Redis
- dphuang2: What is an SDK for a REST API?
- Adheeban Manoharan: LlamaHub: The one stop data solution for your LLMs🦙🏠
- jmau111⚡⚡⚡: Python: build a progress bar for your CLI
- Sunish Surendran K: Create Python Packages
- Ammar Yasir Ali: Understanding Blockchain: A Simple Explanation with Example Code
- Benedikt Schächner: Python oAuth with Github
- Juwon?🍀: Build a Heads-Or-Tails Game With Python
- EzeanaMichael: How to build a simple Machine Learning Clustering Model.
- Honeybadger Staff: Deploying a Django Application to Elastic Beanstalk
- Ashkan Ebtekari: Enhance Your Productivity with Python Scripts: Introducing Daily.py Repository
- Anuoluwapo Balogun: Extracting data from e-commerce websites
- Michael Wahl: Using an AWS API Gateway with AWS Lambda, and AWS DynamoDB
- Ssali Jonathan: Email and Password Authentication for FastAPI and Firebase Auth
- Fabian Anguiano: Create a Odoo email sales report, with Python.
- Dennis Njenga: Fundamental Tips for Python Beginners
- caseyconlan: The Journey to My Capstone: A Glimpse Into My Time at Flatiron School
- Afshan Naqvi: AI Hackathon: Sentiment Analysis with Python Flask and Transformer
- Rafaela Carvalho: Previsão de Vendas com Regressão Linear
- Jesse Ilc: OOP Python for Dummies
- DeGrozza: My first GitHub project?
- Jadieljade: Introduction to python: Lists
- zoharasulin: OSDC-2023-OPEN SOURCE PROJECT
- Chris White: Testing AWS boto code with moto
- Christel: Von Python zu Octoparse: Revolutionäre Techniken im Web Scraping
- alicewilson22: The Challenges and Rewards of Long-Distance Relationships
- Hedy Nelson: Desirable Characteristics for a Smart Home of Tomorrow
- Hedy Nelson: What approaches do you recommend for mastering new tech? Are there any hacks to accelerate language skill
- Neel: Export PDF pages as images using Python
- Wallace Souza Silva: Br-GoGo; Um sonho robótico;
- Ahmed Helmi: Test-Driven Development in Python: Best Practices, and Detailed Explanation
- Mai G.: How to Schedule Function to Run on Specific Date and Time in Python
- Clarice Bouwer: How to get distinct values in a grid
- Layne Andrews: Society is a DB
- Zaynul Abedin Miah: Introduction To Reinforcement Learning With AWS DeepRace
- maninindesign: Looking for perfect steps to create a auto response slack app, something similar to GPT model but it should use private data.
- Drew Womble: A Comprehensive Guide to Cookies and Sessions in Web Development with Python
- Deepak Soni: What is What is Pickle Module in Data Science?
- Jeff Triplett (he/him): Django News - Wagtail Roadmap
- Sayandeep Majumdar: Writing the Fibonacci Series in Python
- Magian Digital Marketing: How to deploy a Django App with Spheron?
- oleg: betterhacker.news: Aggregate news by topics using ChatGPT and FastAPI
- Blujay0: Quick Look: Reading and Writing to CSV Files
- penncurtis: Building a Seed.py File and Synchronizing it Models in Python
- Zaynul Abedin Miah: The Blueprints of Object Oriented Programming
- Joshua Newell Diehl: Fancy Fun w/ Functional Decorators
Our Repo Picks
- XingangPan/DragGAN (Python): Official Code for DragGAN (SIGGRAPH 2023)
- vllm-project/vllm (Python): A high-throughput and memory-efficient inference and serving engine for LLMs
- s0md3v/sd-webui-roop (Python): roop extension for StableDiffusion web-ui
- techleadhd/chatgpt-retrieval (Python): undefined
- unifyai/ivy (Python): Unified AI
- turboderp/exllama (Python): A more memory-efficient rewrite of the HF transformers implementation of Llama for use with quantized weights.
- THUDM/WebGLM (Python): WebGLM: An Efficient Web-enhanced Question Answering System (KDD 2023)
- microsoft/unilm (Python): Large-scale Self-supervised Pre-training Across Tasks, Languages, and Modalities
- CASIA-IVA-Lab/FastSAM (Python): Fast Segment Anything
- OpenDriveLab/UniAD (Python): [CVPR 2023 Best Paper] Planning-oriented Autonomous Driving
- NVlabs/stylegan3 (Python): Official PyTorch implementation of StyleGAN3
- mosaicml/composer (Python): Train neural networks up to 7x faster
- THUDM/ChatGLM-6B (Python): ChatGLM-6B: An Open Bilingual Dialogue Language Model | 开源双语对话语言模型
- Stability-AI/stablediffusion (Python): High-Resolution Image Synthesis with Latent Diffusion Models
- hiyouga/ChatGLM-Efficient-Tuning (Python): Fine-tuning ChatGLM-6B with PEFT | 基于 PEFT 的高效 ChatGLM 微调
- kabachuha/sd-webui-text2video (Python): Auto1111 extension implementing text2video diffusion models (like ModelScope or VideoCrafter) using only Auto1111 webui dependencies
- microsoft/sample-app-aoai-chatGPT (Python): [PREVIEW] Sample code for a simple web chat experience targeting chatGPT through AOAI.
- 521xueweihan/HelloGitHub (Python): 分享 GitHub 上有趣、入门级的开源项目。Share interesting, entry-level open source projects on GitHub.
- yuchenlin/LLM-Blender (Python): [ACL2023] We introduce LLM-Blender, an innovative ensembling framework to attain consistently superior performance by leveraging the diverse strengths of multiple open-source LLMs. LLM-Blender cut the weaknesses through ranking and integrate the strengths through fusing generation to enhance the capability of LLMs.
- OptimalScale/LMFlow (Python): An Extensible Toolkit for Finetuning and Inference of Large Foundation Models. Large Model for All.
- HazyResearch/flash-attention (Python): Fast and memory-efficient exact attention
- Rapptz/discord.py (Python): An API wrapper for Discord written in Python.
- donnemartin/system-design-primer (Python): Learn how to design large-scale systems. Prep for the system design interview. Includes Anki flashcards.
- oobabooga/text-generation-webui (Python): A gradio web UI for running Large Language Models like LLaMA, llama.cpp, GPT-J, Pythia, OPT, and GALACTICA.
- localstack/localstack (Python): 💻 A fully functional local AWS cloud stack. Develop and test your cloud & Serverless apps offline
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄