Greetings, fellow Pythonistas! It's your favorite content writer and Python enthusiast back again with another exciting edition of our weekly newsletter. We have scoured the web to bring you some of the most interesting and useful articles on all things Python, so sit back, relax and let's dive straight in!
First up, we have a treat for our turtle-loving friends out there. Are you tired of struggling with the turtle module? Look no further than our comprehensive documentation of the turtle module for all your needs. This guide covers everything from the basics of using the turtle module to advanced features, so you'll be an expert in no time.
Next up, we have a tool that every developer needs in their arsenal: Python Cookiecutter. This nifty tool allows you to streamline template projects for a more enhanced developer experience. Say goodbye to tedious setup processes and hello to a more efficient workflow with Python Cookiecutter.
Are you interested in visualizing real-time data? Then boy, do we have a treat for you! Check out Visualize Real-Time Data With Python, Dash, and RisingWave for a beginner-friendly guide on creating interactive, real-time dashboards with Python. Impress your boss and colleagues with your newfound data visualization skills!
We all know that keeping your projects up-to-date can be a headache. Luckily, GitHub Actions is here to help! Learn how to automate the process of keeping your Python RPA project updated with this helpful guide. Keep your project in tip-top shape with minimal effort.
Last but not least, we have something for our data analysts out there. Check out Common Plots for Data Visualizations for a rundown of some of the most commonly used plots in data visualization. Impress your colleagues with your new data visualization prowess!
And that's all for this week's newsletter. We hope you found these articles as interesting and useful as we did. Until next time, happy coding!
Our Article Picks
- rajesh singh: Meet Om Startup Framework: 🚀 Your Swiss Army Knife as a Full Stack Ninja ✨
- rajesh singh: Meet Bose Framework: 🚀 Your Swiss Army Knife as a Ninja Scraper ✨
- Lucy Linder: Let's RickRoll!
- Morganna: Como utilizar o GitHub Actions para manter seu projeto Python RPA atualizado
- Ran Isenberg: Python Cookiecutter: Streamline Template Projects for Enhanced Developer Experience
- Ahmad Salah: Getting to know Django Signals
- Scofield Idehen: FInd The Bug Challenge
- Rachit Khurana: Let's Learn Django #1 Init
- Rachit Khurana: Let's Learn Django #2 File Structure
- rajesh singh: Which frontend & backend framework are you using for your application?
- Rachit Khurana: Let's Learn Django #4 Using templates & static files
- José Thomaz: Math for Devs - Cosine Similarity in Python
- Rachit Khurana: Let's Learn Django #3 Writing our first view
- Vincent A. Cicirello: pyaction 4.21.0 Released
- Zander: Reasoning about Streaming vs Batch with a Case Study from GitHub
- Bobur Umurzokov: Visualize Real-Time Data With Python, Dash, and RisingWave
- Anant Parmar: Using GPT's Function Calling Capability: Stock Information Demo
- YOGESHWARAN R: I built 3 Apps using Spotify API and Python
- NARI: How to deploy FastAPI using AWS CDK Typescript
- Sasmitha Manathunga: ChatGPT Plugin Development Tutorial
- Morganna: How to use GitHub Actions to keep your Python RPA project updated
- Alireza Razinejad: Data Visualization using Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Alireza Razinejad: Common Plots for Data Visualizations
- Karkidi: Machine learning- potential career paths
- ajmikolaj: Just finished my first game!
- ritwikmath: Python Design Patterns Cookbook: Recipes for Clean and Reusable Code (Facade)
- jmau111⚡⚡⚡: Python: argparse action store
- Yusra Liaqat: churn prediction in telecom industry using python
- Shivam Dhaka: Best programming language for DSA?
- Antonio Rogers: Mastering High-Order Functions: Unlocking the Power of Functional Programming
- Andres Parra: Comenzando en la Programación Competitiva
- EzeanaMichael: How to build a simple Machine Learning Regression Model.
- Jeff Triplett (he/him): Django News - Python 3.7 to 3.12 updates
- jmau111⚡⚡⚡: Python: convenient way to parse URLs
- Sheriff S: Comprehensive Documentation Of The Turtle Module
- Shawn Smith: Teach AI to Play Snake Using Reinforcement Learning
- jmau111⚡⚡⚡: Python: implementing a basic "press to continue"
- John Mark Bulabos: 3 Python Functions That Will Make You a Coding Superhero 🦸♂️💻
- Vineet Prasad: Filter News API Data By Language and Country With NewsData.io
- Shefali: Introduction to Python: A Versatile and Beginner-Friendly Language
- John Mark Bulabos: Python VS Life: 4 Life Problems You Can Solve with Python
- Techow99: How to Become a Better Programmer: Essential Steps for Growth
- Lionel Tchami: 5 Free Certifications that will BOOST Your Resume!
- Deshy Dan: Enhance Your File Experience: Introducing ExtensionNamer - Beautiful Names for File Extensions! 🚀
- lanesummer: Python Terminal Tic-Tac-Toe Game
- DenyS: I made a MongoDB migration tool
- Rruhanking: 5 Best mining motherboards 2023: the best motherboards for mining Bitcoin, Ethereum
- Sachin: Different Methods For String Formatting In Python
- Akanksha Singh: 3 Must-Use Tools for Code Reviews!
- zoharasulin: osdc-assigment11-unittest
- Nguyễn Đức Tài: First completion
- Jackie Cisneros: Clean Python: Try/Except
- lslayman: Manually Debugging Common Flask Errors
- Karkidi: What is Generative AI ?
- Prajesh Pratap Singh: Making CRUD Operations with Firebase and Python using Firebase Admin
- hairshkumar: Useful tutorial and blog post link for developer
- Mannu Vilasara: Unleashing my Keyboard Kung Fu on the Community.
Our Repo Picks
- facebookresearch/audiocraft (Python): Audiocraft is a library for audio processing and generation with deep learning. It features the state-of-the-art EnCodec audio compressor / tokenizer, along with MusicGen, a simple and controllable music generation LM with textual and melodic conditioning.
- nlpxucan/WizardLM (Python): Family of instruction-following LLMs powered by Evol-Instruct: WizardLM, WizardCoder
- Lightning-AI/lit-parrot (Python): Implementation of Falcon, StableLM, Pythia, INCITE language models based on nanoGPT. Supports flash attention, LLaMA-Adapter fine-tuning, pre-training. Apache 2.0-licensed.
- alejandro-ao/ask-multiple-pdfs (Python): A Langchain app that allows you to chat with multiple PDFs
- ShreyaR/guardrails (Python): Adding guardrails to large language models.
- FlagAI-Open/FlagAI (Python): FlagAI (Fast LArge-scale General AI models) is a fast, easy-to-use and extensible toolkit for large-scale model.
- apple/ml-stable-diffusion (Python): Stable Diffusion with Core ML on Apple Silicon
- public-apis/public-apis (Python): A collective list of free APIs
- ReaVNaiL/New-Grad-2024 (Python): 👋 Hey there new grad🎉! We've put together a collection of full-time job openings for SWE, Quant, PM and tech roles in 2024! 🚀
- xinyu1205/recognize-anything (Python): Code for the Recognize Anything Model (RAM) and Tag2Text Model
- DAMO-NLP-SG/Video-LLaMA (Python): Video-LLaMA: An Instruction-tuned Audio-Visual Language Model for Video Understanding
- reactive-python/reactpy (Python): It's React, but in Python
- huggingface/text-generation-inference (Python): Large Language Model Text Generation Inference
- tiangolo/fastapi (Python): FastAPI framework, high performance, easy to learn, fast to code, ready for production
- xaviviro/refacer (Python): Refacer: One-Click Deepfake Multi-Face Swap Tool
- Visualize-ML/Book4_Power-of-Matrix (Python): Book4《矩阵力量》 | 鸢尾花书：从加减乘除到机器学习；上架！
- minimaxir/simpleaichat (Python): Python package for easily interfacing with chat apps, with robust features and minimal code complexity.
- hwchase17/langchain (Python): ⚡ Building applications with LLMs through composability ⚡
- h2oai/h2o-llmstudio (Python): H2O LLM Studio - a framework and no-code GUI for fine-tuning LLMs
- RVC-Project/Retrieval-based-Voice-Conversion-WebUI (Python): Voice data <= 10 mins can also be used to train a good VC model!
- StevenBlack/hosts (Python): 🔒 Consolidating and extending hosts files from several well-curated sources. Optionally pick extensions for porn, social media, and other categories.
- dortania/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher (Python): Experience macOS just like before
- JaidedAI/EasyOCR (Python): Ready-to-use OCR with 80+ supported languages and all popular writing scripts including Latin, Chinese, Arabic, Devanagari, Cyrillic and etc.
- huggingface/diffusers (Python): 🤗 Diffusers: State-of-the-art diffusion models for image and audio generation in PyTorch
- unifyai/ivy (Python): Unified AI
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄