Welcome, folks! This week's newsletter brings with it a variety of exciting content just for you. We start with a discussion on API reference for Python functions. Ever found yourself struggling to understand how to use a particular Python function? Well, worry no more as we dive deep into this topic. Our expert writers have put together an elaborate guide to help you understand everything you need to know about Python function APIs.
In day 41 of our challenge, we focus on using Python in an AWS Lambda Function. AWS Lambda is known for its flexibility, and with Python, it becomes even more powerful. Our experienced writers will walk you through the various AWS Lambda function options, giving you a good grasp of how to use Python in AWS Lambda Function, so you never have to worry about your serverless functions again.
At times, you might find it challenging to access public cloud libraries for your apps' generation. In this week's newsletter, we bring you PrivateGPT, a way of running "ChatGPT" offline on your local documents. PrivateGPT is an excellent solution for those looking to use the GPT model to generate content on their local devices, without having to worry about using public cloud libraries.
Finally, we end this exciting week's newsletter with a unified framework for 3D content generation. With more and more applications requiring three-dimensional content, it's time to start looking at the unification of 3D content rendering methods. This week's newsletter brings you just that, a framework that you can use to generate three-dimensional content for your applications.
We hope you enjoy and learn from this week's newsletter. Until next time, keep coding!
Our Article Picks
- Christian Heilmann: PrivateGPT - Running "ChatGPT" offline on local documents
- Chetan Jain: 🚀🎉 Meet Bose Framework: Swiss Army Knife for Web Scraping! 🤖🔥
- Zoo Codes: Getting Started: Monitoring a FastAPI App with Grafana and Prometheus - A Step-by-Step Guide
- Chetan Jain: 🌈Meet Omkar DevTools: Your Swiss Army Knife as a Ninja Developer🚀
- Nomadev💻🔱: Facebook Open-Sources Its Horizon AI Platform
- Yuval: How I built a Midjourney API
- Akshay Ballal: Build your own YouTubeGPT using LangChain and OpenAI 🦜🔗
- Bek Brace: Cities Tracker App with Python
- happer64bit: Binary Search in Python
- Vishnu Sivan: Top 20 ChatGPT prompts that every prompt engineers should know
- Sagar Mankoti: Automating Zerodha Login without Selenium: A Pythonic Approach
- Scofield Idehen: Input() Syntax in 20 Different Programming Languages
- Vincent A. Cicirello: pyaction 4.20.0 Released
- Akash R Chandran: How to create REST API using Django REST framework
- edtechre: Python Algotrading with Machine Learning
- Tandap Noel Bansikah: Dictionaries in Python Explained
- Piyush Acharya: 2469. LeetCode's Convert the Temperature - SUPER Simple Python Solution Beats 98% in Memory
- Tasnim Ferdous: Sorting complex objects with custom criteria in Python
- Marjan Ferdousi: Move your mouse pointer with hand gestures
- Maxime Guilbert: Ajouter un cache en Python
- ThemeSelection: The Best Python IDE For Mac Users in 2023 - Part 1
- Hellen Namulinda: Beginning my Journey into Open Source with Outreachy
- John Enad: Day 42: Object-Orientation in Python - Summarized
- Ethan: Converting Text To Speech Using Python
- Matheus Farias de Oliveira Matsumoto: One Graph Database to Rule Them All
- The Python Tutorial: Learn Django by Building a Collaborative Filtering
- Shivesh Tiwari: How to write a Leave Application, but using Python
- CrawlMagic: How to extract data from Zillow | Zillow data Download
- yosi: Building a Python Web App with Flask and Nginx
- Maxime Guilbert: Adding a cache in Python
- Amy Hays: Upstream is June 7: Hear from maintainers of log4j and other top projects
- UponTheSky: [Python] How to implement a transactional decorator in FastAPI + SQLAlchemy - with reviewing other approaches
- Sergio Serrano: App to classify bears with IA 🐻❄️🐻
- yosi: A Quick Guide to Regular Expressions in Python
- AtulKushwaha: Debug and Visualize Your Python Code with PythonTutor.com
- Alireza Razinejad: Brief detail about conditional statements, loops, and control flow in Python
- Nitin Kendre: From Data to Prediction : Mastering Simple Linear Regression with python
- Aryan Gautam: Dashing with Django: Unleash Your Web Development Superpowers
- whchi: Setup FastAPI Debugger in PyCharm With Docker
- John Mark Bulabos: Python 101: If You Can Order a Pizza, You Can Code
- DevJegrami: An Intro to Python's Plotly Express
- Nitin Kendre: Polynomial Regression with Python: A Flexible Approach for Non-Linear Curve Fitting
- Matthew Cale: PyEnv & Poetry - BFFs 💖
- Nitin Kendre: 7 Essential Techniques for Data Preprocessing Using Python: A Guide for Data Scientists
- Jonathan Rau: ElectricEye 2.75: Expanding Open Source Multi-Cloud Security
- Taranjeet Singh: Behind the Scenes: How LangChain calculates OpenAI's pricing?
- hub: some approaches to scrape the clutch-page: with bs4 and pandas - a comparison
- John Enad: Day 41: Using Python in an AWS Lambda Function
- Sanjay 🥷: Query Database using Langchain 🦜🔗💥
- Nitin-bhatt46: DATA WORLD_WITH NITIN Day - 3
- Eden AI: How to generate voices with Python?
- John Mark Bulabos: How to Automate Your Coffee Break: Python and IoT
- MaryF: 📝Los mandamientos de Python
- Alan Njogu: Running a Python Script on Google Cloud in 2023: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Nitin Kendre: Mastering Multiple Linear Regression: A Step-by-Step Implementation Guide with Python Code Examples
- TnvMadhav⚡: How to Track Gumroad Sales in Notion Using Notion API and Python
- hub: good news from AFFiNE - the open-source-project: add your ideas now
- AtulKushwaha: Discussion on API reference for Python functions....
- Alaro Abdulroqeeb: My Advent of Code Journey: Reflections on Days 1 to 10
Our Repo Picks
- SevaSk/ecoute (Python): Ecoute is a live transcription tool that provides real-time transcripts for both the user's microphone input (You) and the user's speakers output (Speaker) in a textbox. It also generates a suggested response using OpenAI's GPT-3.5 for the user to say based on the live transcription of the conversation.
- geohot/tinygrad (Python): You like pytorch? You like micrograd? You love tinygrad! ❤️
- iperov/DeepFaceLive (Python): Real-time face swap for PC streaming or video calls
- pengzhile/pandora (Python): 潘多拉，一个让你呼吸顺畅的 ChatGPT。Pandora, a ChatGPT that helps you breathe smoothly.
- Zeqiang-Lai/DragGAN (Python): Online Demo and Implementation of DragGAN - "Drag Your GAN: Interactive Point-based Manipulation on the Generative Image Manifold" （DragGAN 全功能实现，在线 Demo，本地部署试用，代码、模型已全部开源，支持 Windows, macOS, Linux）
- OpenGVLab/InternGPT (Python): InternGPT (iGPT) is an open source demo platform where you can easily showcase your AI models. Now it supports DragGAN, ChatGPT, ImageBind, multimodal chat like GPT-4, SAM, interactive image editing, etc. Try it at igpt.opengvlab.com (支持 DragGAN、ChatGPT、ImageBind、SAM 的在线 Demo 系统)
- kyegomez/tree-of-thoughts (Python): Plug in and Play Implementation of Tree of Thoughts: Deliberate Problem Solving with Large Language Models that Elevates Model Reasoning by atleast 70%
- threestudio-project/threestudio (Python): A unified framework for 3D content generation.
- commaai/openpilot (Python): openpilot is an open source driver assistance system. openpilot performs the functions of Automated Lane Centering and Adaptive Cruise Control for over 200 supported car makes and models.
- huggingface/accelerate (Python): 🚀 A simple way to train and use PyTorch models with multi-GPU, TPU, mixed-precision
- THUDM/VisualGLM-6B (Python): Chinese and English multimodal conversational language model | 多模态中英双语对话语言模型
- mindsdb/mindsdb (Python): MindsDB is a Server for Artificial Intelligence Logic. Enabling developers to ship AI powered projects to production in a fast and scalable way.
- deepinsight/insightface (Python): State-of-the-art 2D and 3D Face Analysis Project
- microsoft/i-Code (Jupyter Notebook): undefined
- MakiNaruto/Automatic_ticket_purchase (Python): 大麦网抢票脚本
- ysymyth/tree-of-thought-llm (Python): Official Implementation of "Tree of Thoughts: Deliberate Problem Solving with Large Language Models"
- jumpserver/jumpserver (Python): JumpServer 是广受欢迎的开源堡垒机，是符合 4A 规范的专业运维安全审计系统。
- homanp/superagent (Python): 🥷 SuperAgent - Deploy LLM Agents to production
- clovaai/donut (Python): Official Implementation of OCR-free Document Understanding Transformer (Donut) and Synthetic Document Generator (SynthDoG), ECCV 2022
- deepfakes/faceswap (Python): Deepfakes Software For All
- RVC-Project/Retrieval-based-Voice-Conversion-WebUI (Python): Voice data <= 10 mins can also be used to train a good VC model!
- pittcsc/Summer2023-Internships (Python): Collection of Summer 2023 & Summer 2024 tech internships!
- bentoml/BentoML (Python): Unified Model Serving Framework 🍱
- h2oai/h2ogpt (Python): Join us at H2O.ai to make the world's best open-source GPT with document and image Q&A, 100% private chat, no data leaks, Apache 2.0
- adieyal/sd-dynamic-prompts (Python): A custom script for AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui to implement a tiny template language for random prompt generation
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄