Good day, fellow tech enthusiasts! Welcome to this week's edition of our newsletter where we bring you the latest tech trends and exciting updates from the world of tech. We have curated an incredible set of articles that we are pretty sure will keep you engaged all through the week. So, let's dive right in!
First, we have an incredible github repository that will excite all our Chinese law experts out there! If you're interested in exploring a big language model based on Chinese legal knowledge, then you need to check out LaWGPT. It's a fantastic repository that will provide you with valuable insights into Chinese legal terminology, which is sure to come in handy.
Next, we have an incredible piece on building and deploying a web API, powered by ChatGPT. If you're curious about how to get started on building APIs, then you need to check out our web API tutorial. It's a step-by-step guide that will get you up to speed in no time!
If you're looking to up your Open Source Feature Flags management classes, we've got you covered. This week, we have an interesting article on how to choose the right Open Source Feature Flags Management tool. It's an informative read that will guide you to making the right choice based on your feature requirements.
Sending automated emails to multiple users can be quite tasking, but not if you understand how to do it using Python and Gmail. Sounds interesting, right? This week we have an exciting piece on sending Automated Emails with Gmail using Python. It's a must-read article that is sure to come in handy for you.
Finally, we have a piece that is bound to appeal to all cat lovers out there. If you're curious about how to keep tabs on your cat's poop using a RaspberryPi, then you need to check out our RaspberryPi tutorial this week on Keeping up with my cat's 💩 using a RaspberryPi.
That's all from us this week. We hope you have a great time exploring and learning from our curated set of articles. As always, happy reading, and we'll be back next week with more incredible tech news and articles!
Updates From The Python Blog
- Python 3.12.0 beta 1 released - Monday, May 22, 2023
Our Article Picks
- Chetan: 🚀 Introducing ✨ Bose Framework - The Swiss Army Knife for Bot Developers 🤖
- Fernando: Keeping up with my cat's 💩 using a RaspberryPi
- Adheeban Manoharan: Combine LangChain 🦜🔗 & Llama-Index 🦙
- Henry Boisdequin: 30 Programming YouTubers You Need to Subscribe To
- Ruairí O'Brien: Building and deploying a web API powered by ChatGPT
- Scofield Idehen: 20 Essential Python Extensions for Visual Studio Code
- AtulKushwaha: Converting Jupyter Notebooks to Markdown Made Easy with nbconvert
- Chetan: 🌈 A One Person Startup Tech Stack for Ninja Developers - Next.js, Django, Kubernetes, and GCP 🚀
- Glenn Viroux: How to Connect a FastAPI Server to PostgreSQL and Deploy on GCP Cloud Run
- Scofield Idehen: Web Scraping vs Web Crawling: Exploring the Legality and Ethics of Data Extraction
- Dylan Molina: how to run simulations in your browser
- Subhashish Mahapatra: Ensemble of RandomForest GradientBoost CatBoost
- Aditya Priyadarshi: WebSocket in Django
- Chetan: 🔥💥🚀 10 Missing Selenium Methods for Ninja Developers!😱💥🔥
- Shivesh Tiwari: How to Create a GUI pdf to jpg/png Converter Tool in Python
- Chetan: ⭐🤖🔑 9 Ninja Tips to prevent Bot from getting Detected like Grey Ninja 🕵️♂️🔍🛡️
- Syed Saadullah Shah: How to schedule python script in EC2 instance?
- Chetan: 🚀 🤖💻🔍 How to scrape g2 using Python, Selenium and Bose Framework 🅶2️⃣🐍🖥️
- Maxime Guilbert: Comment chiffrer/déchiffrer des données avec une clé RSA?
- AtulKushwaha: Simplify Your Documentation Workflow with MkDocs: A Markdown-based Alternative to Sphinx
- Chetan: 🤔🌐🗺️ How to scrape google maps using Python, Selenium and Bose Framework 🐍🔍🌍
- Santhosh (sandy inspires): Deploy pygames to GitHub Pages with WebAssembly - PWA ready!
- Kuldeep Singh: PyPI Repository Under Attack: New Users and Package Uploads Temporarily Stopped
- jmau111⭐⭐⭐: Python: prevent import errors
- Juwon?🍀: ERRORS AND EXCEPTIONS HANDLING IN PYTHON
- Maxime Guilbert: How to encode/decode data with a RSA key?
- jmau111⭐⭐⭐: Python env: be careful with requirements
- TJ Ong: Debugging & Refactoring with Generative AI
- Comiscience: How to Choose the Right Open Source Feature Flags Management Tool
- Osahenru: Building a basic Python todo app and pushing on GitHub
- Daryl Young: Using List of Lists in Python
- Muggalla Rahul: Complete Machine Learning Curriculum for 8 Weeks...🔥🔥
- Akanni Modupe Adegoke: Securing Your Flask Application: Hashing Passwords Tutorial
- Jai Stellmacher: Python Basics: A General Guide for Beginners
- Hameed Osilaja: Sending Automated Emails With Gmail Using Python.
- Akshat Jain: Getting Started with SuperAGI: Infrastructure for building useful Autonomous AI Agents
- Xiao Ling: How to Invoke HTTP Web Service of Dynamsoft SDKs with Power Automate for Desktop
- Atsushi Suzuki: Mastering Python Debugging on Remote SSH with VSCode
- jmau111⭐⭐⭐: Python: why using Argparse?
- Alwoch Sophia: Understanding the impact of Python variable assignment technique using the Fibonacci sequence
- Igor Diev: 8 ChatGPT-Bots Every Newbie Can Develop
- annakedrick: Any Cat
- Manuel Kanetscheider: A Python Implementation of the Unit of Work and Repository Design Pattern using SQLModel
- FaizelA: Tic-Tac-Toe python project
- Sergei Belialov: Setting up a Python Environment
- Sebastian Marin: Unleashing the power of python and FFMPEG: Extracting and stitching video frames with ease
- Alireza Razinejad: Brief explanation of variables, data types, operators, and basic input/output in Python
- Nitin-bhatt46: DATA WORLD_WITH NITIN Day - 2
- Michael Salaverry: Benchmark of inter-thread communication options in a concurrent Python GUI
- John Enad: Day 39-40: Reading and Writing CSV Files in Python
- Brooke Myers: Integrate Mapbox into your Web App using only Python
- krlz: Unleashing the Power of Jupyter Notebook with Colab: A Remarkable Discovery
- Gewzk: Python Requests for Web Scraping: How to Crawl for Data?
- Javel Rowe: ClipCraft: Image Background Remover
- Connor Van Etten: Starter Project Idea: Conway's Game of Life
- Ajeet Singh Raina: Top 5 Python Libraries for Data Scientists
- Adam Tal: From Production Outage to the Front Page of Hacker News
- dev_neil_a: Python How-To: Working With Dates And Times In Python
- Gewzk: How to write a for loop to print each contact in contact_emails?
Our Repo Picks
- pengxiao-song/LaWGPT (Python): 🎉 Repo for LaWGPT, Chinese-Llama tuned with Chinese Legal knowledge. 基于中文法律知识的大语言模型
- facebookresearch/fairseq (Python): Facebook AI Research Sequence-to-Sequence Toolkit written in Python.
- geohot/tinygrad (Python): You like pytorch? You like micrograd? You love tinygrad! ❤️
- imartinez/privateGPT (Python): Interact privately with your documents using the power of GPT, 100% privately, no data leaks
- THUDM/VisualGLM-6B (Python): Chinese and English multimodal conversational language model | 多模态中英双语对话语言模型
- csunny/DB-GPT (Python): Interact your data and environment using the local GPT, no data leaks, 100% privately, 100% security
- OpenGVLab/InternGPT (Python): InternGPT (iGPT) is an open source demo platform where you can easily showcase your AI models. Now it supports DragGAN, ChatGPT, ImageBind, multimodal chat like GPT-4, SAM, interactive image editing, etc. Try it at igpt.opengvlab.com (支持 DragGAN、ChatGPT、ImageBind、SAM 的在线 Demo 系统)
- pengzhile/pandora (Python): 潘多拉，一个让你呼吸顺畅的 ChatGPT。Pandora, a ChatGPT that helps you breathe smoothly.
- 101dotxyz/GPTeam (Python): GPTeam: An open-source multi-agent simulation
- iperov/DeepFaceLive (Python): Real-time face swap for PC streaming or video calls
- Starry-Wind/StarRailAssistant (Python): 崩坏：星穹铁道自动化 | 崩坏：星穹铁道自动锄大地 | 崩坏：星穹铁道锄大地 | 自动锄大地 | 基于模拟按键
- logspace-ai/langflow (Python): ⛓️ LangFlow is a UI for LangChain, designed with react-flow to provide an effortless way to experiment and prototype flows.
- psf/requests (Python): A simple, yet elegant, HTTP library.
- jaywalnut310/vits (Python): VITS: Conditional Variational Autoencoder with Adversarial Learning for End-to-End Text-to-Speech
- iryna-kondr/scikit-llm (Python): Seamlessly integrate powerful language models like ChatGPT into scikit-learn for enhanced text analysis tasks.
- ricklamers/gpt-code-ui (Python): An open source implementation of OpenAI's ChatGPT Code interpreter
- iperov/DeepFaceLab (Python): DeepFaceLab is the leading software for creating deepfakes.
- homanp/superagent (Python): 🥷 SuperAgent - Deploy LLM Agents to production
- BlinkDL/RWKV-LM (Python): RWKV is an RNN with transformer-level LLM performance. It can be directly trained like a GPT (parallelizable). So it's combining the best of RNN and transformer - great performance, fast inference, saves VRAM, fast training, "infinite" ctx_len, and free sentence embedding.
- Lightning-AI/lit-llama (Python): Implementation of the LLaMA language model based on nanoGPT. Supports flash attention, Int8 and GPTQ 4bit quantization, LoRA and LLaMA-Adapter fine-tuning, pre-training. Apache 2.0-licensed.
- pittcsc/Summer2023-Internships (Python): Collection of Summer 2023 & Summer 2024 tech internships!
- ymcui/Chinese-LLaMA-Alpaca (Python): 中文 LLaMA&Alpaca 大语言模型+本地 CPU/GPU 训练部署 (Chinese LLaMA & Alpaca LLMs)
- microsoft/muzic (Python): Muzic: Music Understanding and Generation with Artificial Intelligence
- Rudrabha/Wav2Lip (Python): This repository contains the codes of "A Lip Sync Expert Is All You Need for Speech to Lip Generation In the Wild", published at ACM Multimedia 2020.
- mit-han-lab/fastcomposer (Python): undefined
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄