Hey there, fellow readers! It's that time of the week again and we have some exciting things to talk about! But before we dive into all the tech talk, let's all take a deep breath and appreciate the fact that we have made it this far into the week together.
Now, onto the good stuff! First up, we have a Bose Web Scraping Tutorial that you won't want to miss. If you're a data analyst or simply interested in the topic of data scraping, this tutorial is an excellent resource to have in your arsenal.
Next, we're talking about the popularity of Python and how it shines above other programming languages. Check out this article, Python's Practical Prowess: Where Does It Outshine Other Languages?, to see why many programmers are making the switch to Python.
Are you a Django developer looking to integrate cloudinary-storage? This guide, Integrating Cloudinary-Storage with Django, has got you covered! It's a great way to add more functionality to your apps and improve your skills.
Now, for all of the music enthusiasts out there - we have something special for you. Have you ever struggled with translating guitar chords into piano sheet music? Fear not! This smart way to translate guitar chords into piano sheet music with Python is the solution you've been waiting for.
And last, but certainly not least, we have an open-source implementation of Google's PaLM models. You can read all about it in this informative article, An open-source implementation of Google's PaLM models.
Thanks for joining us for another newsletter round-up. We hope you've found something to pique your interest and help you continue growing your skills. Have a great rest of your week!
Our Article Picks
- chandan kumar: Bose Web Scraping Tutorial
- Ngonidzashe Nzenze: Chat with your CSV: Visualize Your Data with Langchain and Streamlit
- javinpaul: My Favorite Free Courses to Learn Data Science in Depth
- Emil Pearce: ChatGPT, Made Private and Compliant!
- Volnov Peter: Setup IPFS images cache server in 5 min
- Alex Bobes: Create an Interactive AI Chatbot in Slack using Python and OpenAI API
- praveenr2998: Semantic Search Using Vectors/Embeddings For Noobs
- Gabriel F. Lujan: Codecademy Project Portfolio
- dev.to staff: Python's Practical Prowess: Where Does It Outshine Other Languages?
- Saurabh Kumar: Mojo Lang: The New Programming Language
- Banjo Obayomi: Building Your First HuggingFace Transformers Tool
- Anurag Verma: Plant Diseases Detection using Deep Learning
- Nik Begley: Export an OpenAPI specification from your FastAPI app
- Yakov Dlougach: A smart way to translate guitar chords into piano sheet music with Python
- Jorge Tovar: Streamline AWS Development with CI/CD, SAM, and GitHub Actions
- Gewzk: Write a For Loop Without Initialization in Py/JS/Ruby
- Robert Vásquez: Functional programming with python
- David Fabusuyi: Python Tutorial: Basic Syntax - How to Work With Python
- Nezir Zahirovic: The actual usage of Python versions May 2023 by Mr. Bard
- jmau111⭐⭐⭐: Python: a simple Try/Catch can change the experience
- John Owolabi Idogun: Authentication system using Python (Django) and SvelteKit
- John Owolabi Idogun: Authentication system using Python (Django) and SvelteKit - User Profile & Password Update
- drake: Rust 中的“废话”
- Andrew Weisbeck: Cool Algorithms Pt. 1 - Russian Peasant Multiplication
- Krystian Maccs: Django Complex Query methods
- Jim Bennett: Run Azure Functions with Python on Apple Silicon
- John Pinto: Terminal Chat with Bard using bardAPI and Python
- Clayton: Introdução à Programação Funcional: Construindo um Sistema de Transferência Bancária, utilizando conceito de Ordem Superior.
- justin-jang: LeetCode 424. Longest Repeating Character Replacement
- Armand Sauzay: How to properly setup your Python project
- Takashi Narikawa: My Python Project Development Guide ver.202305
- James Wachuka: kafka: event driven microservices
- Luna Daniels: Models in Python
- InterSystems Developer: Create Stored Procedures using Embedded Python
- Scott Rallya: How to write a basic rule engine in Python
- Shubhajeet Pradhan: Integrating Cloudinary-Storage with Django 🔗🔥
- Calligram: Open source framework design for building natural language APIs
- Artur Chukhrai: Python SEO Keyword Research Tool: Google Autocomplete, People Also Ask and Related Searches
- Jared Nielsen: How to Code the Recursive Fibonacci Algorithm
- Juan Carlos Feris Gómez: Open AI API with Docker
- James Wachuka: kafka:distributed task queue
- dev_neil_a: Python How-To: Swapping Variable Values With Python
- Doron Chapnitsky: Github actions are awesome!
- Chidozie C. Okafor: Mastering Memory: The Art of Memory Management and Garbage Collection in Go
- Gaurav Singh: 🔥 600+ 🌟 and 140+ Forks to J.A.R.V.I.S 🚀, Added Dynamic Face Recognition to J.A.R.V.I.S 🤖
- John Enad: Day 38: Converting Image to Text in Python
- Leandro Duarte: 🐍 Práticas recomendadas para testes de unidade em Python 🧪
- InterSystems Developer: Plugin Interactive Maps and Visualize Geographic Data
- Ankit Sahu: Effortlessly Share Files Across Devices on Your Wi-Fi Network with Python
- Attila Molnar: Search in your Jupyter notebooks from the CLI, fast.
- Milnor: Writing Hangman with Coding Nomads
- zoharasulin: OSDC-2023-assignment6&7 -Docker
- Riza Farheen: Dynamic Workflows using Code in Netflix Conductor
- Juan Luis Cano Rodríguez: A Polars exploration into Kedro
- Milnor: Training a Snake to Clean my Desktop
- Ajay Balakumaran: Maximizing Python Concurrency: A Comparison of Thread Pools and Threads
- Dima: Building a Robust Data Lake with Python and DuckDB
- BlackMagiq: Magically use environment variables without a .env file
- Roberto Barbosa: How to run Python on Neovim like Jupyter
- John Owolabi Idogun: Authentication system using Python (Django) and SvelteKit - User Registration
Our Repo Picks
- imartinez/privateGPT (Python): Interact privately with your documents using the power of GPT, 100% privately, no data leaks
- openai/plugins-quickstart (Python): Get a ChatGPT plugin up and running in under 5 minutes!
- acheong08/Bard (Python): Python SDK/API for reverse engineered Google Bard
- zixiiu/Digital_Life_Server (Python): Yet another voice assistant, but alive.
- geohot/tinygrad (Python): You like pytorch? You like micrograd? You love tinygrad! ❤️
- Starry-Wind/Honkai-Star-Rail (Python): 崩坏：星穹铁道自动锄大地脚本
- e2b-dev/e2b (Python): Vercel for AI agents. We help developers to build, deploy, and monitor AI agents. Focusing on specialized AI agents that build software for you - your personal software developers.
- BlinkDL/RWKV-LM (Python): RWKV is an RNN with transformer-level LLM performance. It can be directly trained like a GPT (parallelizable). So it's combining the best of RNN and transformer - great performance, fast inference, saves VRAM, fast training, "infinite" ctx_len, and free sentence embedding.
- facebookresearch/ImageBind (Python): ImageBind One Embedding Space to Bind Them All
- pengzhile/pandora (Python): 潘多拉，一个让你呼吸顺畅的 ChatGPT。Pandora, a ChatGPT that helps you breathe smoothly.
- Gioman101/FlipperAmiibo (Python): Made to be used with Flipper just drag the folder into NFC
- openai/chatgpt-retrieval-plugin (Python): The ChatGPT Retrieval Plugin lets you easily find personal or work documents by asking questions in natural language.
- bigcode-project/starcoder (Python): Home of StarCoder: fine-tuning & inference!
- SCIR-HI/Huatuo-Llama-Med-Chinese (Python): Repo for BenTsao [original name: HuaTuo (华驼)], Llama-7B tuned with Chinese medical knowledge. 本草（原名：华驼）模型仓库，基于中文医学知识的 LLaMA 模型指令微调
- salesforce/LAVIS (Python): LAVIS - A One-stop Library for Language-Vision Intelligence
- svc-develop-team/so-vits-svc (Python): SoftVC VITS Singing Voice Conversion
- abetlen/llama-cpp-python (Python): Python bindings for llama.cpp
- SCUTlihaoyu/open-chat-video-editor (Python): Open source short video automatic generation tool
- mosaicml/llm-foundry (Python): LLM training code for MosaicML foundation models
- conceptofmind/PaLM (Python): An open-source implementation of Google's PaLM models
- Mikubill/sd-webui-controlnet (Python): WebUI extension for ControlNet
- alejandro-ao/langchain-ask-pdf (Python): An AI-app that allows you to upload a PDF and ask questions about it. It uses OpenAI's LLMs to generate a response.
- public-apis/public-apis (Python): A collective list of free APIs
- lss233/chatgpt-mirai-qq-bot (Python): 🚀 一键部署！真正的 AI 聊天机器人！支持 ChatGPT、文心一言、Bing、Bard、ChatGLM、POE，多账号，人设调教，虚拟女仆、图片渲染、语音发送 | 支持 QQ、Telegram、Discord、微信 等平台
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄