Are you ready to dive into another edition of our weekly newsletter? We've got a lot of exciting highlights to share with you today! So, grab a cup of coffee ☕️ and let's get started!
First up, are you tired of manually deploying your Python application, testing it, and then repeating the process over and over again? Automating Your Python Application's Workflow: Creating a CI/CD Pipeline with GitHub Actions is the solution for you! This week, we're sharing an informative article that explains how you can streamline your Python workflow using GitHub Actions. Trust us, you won't want to miss out on this one.
In other news, we're ecstatic to share that J.A.R.V.I.S, a fun Python project that emulates the interface from the Iron Man movies, has reached a monumental milestone of 500+ 🌟 stars and 130+ forks on GitHub! J.A.R.V.I.S Crossed 500+ 🌟 Stars and 130+ Forks on GitHub! This project is a prime example of how coding can be both educational and entertaining. If you haven't already, give it a try!
Are you interested in writing elegant, Pythonic code? We've got you covered with Unleashing Pythonic Wizardry🧙🏿♂️: Tips to Embrace the Art of Elegant Pythonic Writing 🐍. This excellent read is jam-packed with tips and tricks that you can use to take your Python coding skills to the next level. So, grab a pen and paper and start taking notes!
Looking for a more hands-on experience? We've got just the thing for you. Explore Sydney crime data with Amazon CodeWhisperer - Get started with Generative AI on AWS - Part 3 is the perfect place to start! This article will walk you through the process of using Amazon CodeWhisperer to explore Sydney crime data and get started with generative AI on AWS. Trust us, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss!
Last but definitely not least, Data Preprocessing with Python: Essential Techniques for Cleaning and Transforming Data is the perfect read for anyone who wants to learn how to effectively clean and transform data using Python. This informative article covers everything from data normalization to splitting data for model training. So, if you're looking to brush up on your data cleaning skills, this is definitely worth checking out.
That's all for this week's newsletter! Don't forget to share your thoughts and feedback with us, we'd love to hear from you. Until next week, happy coding! 🚀
Our Article Picks
- Gaurav Singh: J.A.R.V.I.S Crossed 500+ 🌟 Stars and 130+ Forks on GitHub!
- Akshay Ballal: How to Build an AI-Powered Game Bot with PyTorch🔥and EfficientNet
- Adheeban Manoharan: Make ChatGPT keep track of your past conversations 💬
- Sachin: What Are *args And **kwargs In Python - Guide With Examples
- Brooke Myers: The PiCast: Connect a Raspberry Pi Pico W to an Anvil app
- Banjo Obayomi: Building an AWS Well-Architected Chatbot with LangChain
- UgbabeOG: The Great Debate : Python Vs Java
- William Baptist: Improve Nmap Performance with These Brilliant Scripts
- Juwon?🍀: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FUNCTIONS AND METHODS IN PYTHON.
- Leandro Duarte: Hello World com Django
- NJ: lists in python hackerrank solution
- Vincent A. Cicirello: pyaction 4.19.0 Released
- Ansh Gupta: Revolutionize Your UI Design with GeniusUI
- Hunter Johnson: How to build machine learning regression models with Python
- Reza Lavarian: Python new() method explained with examples
- Wendy Wong: Explore Sydney crime data with Amazon CodeWhisperer - Get started with Generative AI on AWS - Part 3
- Adrian Brown: How we reduced our review time by 90%
- Sheriff S: Understanding Malware: A Python-based Approach
- Güldeniz Bektaş: AWS Compute
- Lance Galletti: Support Vector Machines From Scratch
- Sachin: Async/Await: Asynchronous Programming In Python
- Enrique Flores: Spotify Desk Widget with a Raspberry Pi and e-Paper Display
- Moiz Ibrar: Efficient Graph Processing with Dijkstra's Algorithm using Apache Age
- Ethan: Object Detection Using Python And YOLO-NAS
- HERCULES: Getting Started with SQLite in Python: Events Database
- Gewzk: Text Mining with Python Regular Expression Split
- Yvo van Zee: Test Driven Development for AWS CDK in Python
- Salman Sayyed: Automating Your Python Application's Workflow: Creating a CI/CD Pipeline with GitHub Actions
- SalahElhossiny: Distribute Candies
- LP: Virus Scanner - A Simple Python Program for Virus Scanning using VirusTotal API
- dev_neil_a: Python How-To: Prepending And Appending Text To Fill Space
- Ahmed Radwan: Python for All Ages: An Accessible Guide for Beginners
- Salah Ud Din: What is TCP/IP ? Introduction TCP/IP Packet.
- Andrea_Aline: Using pandas.cut() in Python for Data Analysis: Creating Number and Date Intervals
- gaurav5268: debugging in python for beginners
- Pablo Cavalcante: Builder Design Pattern in Python with Fluent Interface
- Nitin Kendre: Data Preprocessing with Python: Essential Techniques for Cleaning and Transforming Data
- John Enad: Day 33-37: Joined Kaggle community
- Abhilash Panicker: Tkinter vs PyQt: Choosing the Right GUI Library for Your Python Projects
- Nezir Zahirovic: The Python Interview Handbook 2023: Your Ultimate Guide to Crack Any Python Interview
- Rounak Sen: Unleashing Pythonic Wizardry🧙🏿♂️: Tips to Embrace the Art of Elegant Pythonic Writing 🐍
- Nezir Zahirovic: FREE e-book: The Python Interview Handbook 2023 - 112 Q & A
- Jeonghyeon Kim: Survey About AI-Assisted Code Generation Tools
- Arash Jangali: A Night of Coding Triumph: Unmatched Progress and Flawless Undo Button!
- William Baptist: Simple Wireshark Scripts for Easy Network Forensics
- KENTO⚽️XR Engineer😎: 【ChatGPT 】How to use a chat function from API with Python?
- norflin: NVIDIA GPUs Performace Comparison (value per 1$)
- Atharva Shah: Django Crypto App Part 3: Wrap-Up and Testing
- Simone Tippett: Top 10 Python Libraries for Data Engineers
- Tamal Barman: What is Running Random Forest ?
- Juan Luis Cano Rodríguez: In the Pipeline: May 2023
- William Baptist: Snort IDS: How to Avoid False Positives
- William Baptist: 3 Simple Zeek Scripts to Boost Your Network Security
- sanjai: MDToolbar error
- Yoel Benítez Fonseca: Aws CDK App with polylith code architecture
- William Baptist: 5 Cybersecurity Tasks You Should Automate
- Janat Massy Alum: Making sense of the term variable
- 00.Gaddy: CLI or GUI?
Our Repo Picks
- xtekky/gpt4free (Python): decentralising the Ai Industry, just some language model api's...
- mlc-ai/mlc-llm (Python): Enable everyone to develop, optimize and deploy AI models natively on everyone's devices.
- GreyDGL/PentestGPT (Python): A GPT-empowered penetration testing tool
- Significant-Gravitas/Auto-GPT-Plugins (Python): Plugins for Auto-GPT
- cirediatpl/FigmaChain (Python): FigmaChain is a set of Python scripts that generate HTML/CSS code based on Figma designs. Using OpenAI's GPT-3 model, FigmaChain enables developers to quickly generate HTML/CSS code from a Figma design input. It also includes a Streamlit-based chatbot interface for interactive code generation.
- xtekky/chatgpt-clone (Python): ChatGPT interface with better UI
- IntelligenzaArtificiale/Free-Auto-GPT (Python): Free Auto GPT with NO paids API is a repository that offers a simple version of Auto GPT, an autonomous AI agent capable of performing tasks independently. Unlike other versions, our implementation does not rely on any paid OpenAI API, making it accessible to anyone.
- bhaskatripathi/pdfGPT (Python): PDF GPT allows you to chat with the contents of your PDF file by using GPT capabilities. The only open source solution to turn your pdf files in a chatbot!
- Visualize-ML/Book3_Elements-of-Mathematics (Python): Book3《数学要素》 | 鸢尾花书：从加减乘除到机器学习；上架；欢迎继续纠错，纠错多的同学还会有赠书！
- voicepaw/so-vits-svc-fork (Python): so-vits-svc fork with realtime support, improved interface and more features.
- huggingface/text-generation-inference (Python): Large Language Model Text Generation Inference
- young-geng/EasyLM (Python): Large language models (LLMs) made easy, EasyLM is a one stop solution for pre-training, finetuning, evaluating and serving LLMs in JAX/Flax.
- gventuri/pandas-ai (Python): Pandas AI is a Python library that integrates generative artificial intelligence capabilities into Pandas, making dataframes conversational
- nadermx/backgroundremover (Python): Background Remover lets you Remove Background from images and video using AI with a simple command line interface that is free and open source.
- KurtBestor/Hitomi-Downloader (Python): 🍰 Desktop utility to download images/videos/music/text from various websites, and more.
- mishalhossin/Discord-Chatbot-Gpt4Free (Python): This is a Discord Chatbot with image detection for free
- MakiNaruto/Automatic_ticket_purchase (Python): 大麦网抢票脚本
- svc-develop-team/so-vits-svc (Python): SoftVC VITS Singing Voice Conversion
- Arize-ai/phoenix (Python): ML Observability in a Notebook - Uncover Insights, Surface Problems, Monitor, and Fine Tune your Generative LLM, CV and Tabular Models
- imClumsyPanda/langchain-ChatGLM (Vue): langchain-ChatGLM, local knowledge based ChatGLM with langchain ｜ 基于本地知识库的 ChatGLM 问答
- SCIR-HI/Huatuo-Llama-Med-Chinese (Python): Repo for HuaTuo (华驼), Llama-7B tuned with Chinese medical knowledge. 华驼模型仓库，基于中文医学知识的 LLaMA 模型指令微调
- hiyouga/ChatGLM-Efficient-Tuning (Python): Fine-tuning ChatGLM-6B with PEFT | 基于 PEFT 的高效 ChatGLM 微调
- georgia-tech-db/eva (Python): 🔮 Database system for building simpler and faster AI-powered applications 🔮
- home-assistant/core (Python): 🏡 Open source home automation that puts local control and privacy first.
- PlayVoice/so-vits-svc-5.0 (Python): Core Engine of Singing Voice Conversion & Singing Voice Clone
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄