Hi there, readers!
We're back with another exciting edition of our weekly newsletter! This week, we've got some fascinating topics to discuss that will definitely keep you hooked till the very end. So, without further ado, let's jump right in!
First up, we have an article that will take you on a deeper dive into S.O.L.I.D Principles with Python. If you're a python developer looking to write more efficient and maintainable code, then this one's definitely for you. The article discusses how you can implement these principles in your code and provides some excellent examples that will help you understand them better.
Next on the list, we have something that's always on everyone's minds – education. And this week, we're bringing you the latest Ed-tech platform by Lucent Innovation. It's a game changer, folks! With its intuitive design and user-friendly interface, it's sure to revolutionize the way we learn and teach. So, don't forget to check it out!
Moving on, we have something for all the Python developers out there. Are you looking to optimize your code and make it more efficient? Well, you're in luck! Our next article talks about The Power of Pre-Commit for Python Developers: Tips and Best Practices. It's packed with some practical tips and best practices that will help you write better code, minimize errors, and save time.
In other news, we have some headlining news from Django – Django security releases: 4.2.1, 4.1.9, 3.2.19. If you're a Django developer, then you know how important these releases are. They're packed with some critical security fixes and patches that you shouldn't ignore. So, take a look and update your Django versions today!
Lastly, we have something a little different. If you're interested in Saga patterns, then our next article is for you. It talks about Compensating Actions, Part of a Complete Breakfast with Sagas. It's an interesting read that helps you understand how compensating actions work and their importance in maintaining consistency in our code flow.
And that wraps it up for this week, folks! Make sure you bookmark these links, and don't forget to share this newsletter with your friends. Till next time!
Our Article Picks
- Rahul Bagal: Dynamic Programming Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
- javinpaul: My Favorite Free Courses to Learn Python in Depth
- Ngonidzashe Nzenze: Speak Your Queries: How Langchain Lets You Chat with Your Database
- Abdulmumin yaqeen: Python best practices
- Abraar Reinhardt: Deeper Dive into S.O.L.I.D Principles with Python.
- Phylis Jepchumba: Scikit-Learn Code Snippets for Common Machine Learning Tasks: A Comprehensive Guide for Beginners
- Israel Ayanwola: Dynamically Managing Dependencies In Your Python Projects
- Adheeban Manoharan: Chat with your documents using ChatGPT 🦾
- Gabor Szabo: Passing maintenance or deprecating projects?
- YOGESHWARAN R: Effortlessly update Your Spotify Playlists daily with This Simple Tool
- Rain Leander: May the Fourth Be with You: Jedi Training Challenge in Python
- victorcasccavel: Python Terminal DEMO RPG Game
- Dhanush Reddy: Effortless Documentation of your Python Code with Github Actions and GPT3
- Syed Mubtada Ali: Lessons from “Clean Code”
- Sabrina Pereira: Plot FiftyOne visualisations with Seaborn
- 𝘼𝙄𝙊𝘽𝙊𝙔: 101 questions for python developer
- Gustavo Soares: Python: Tipos
- Adrian Brown: What in the Python?
- Rajeev R. Sharma: How to Make a Gmail Bot with a persona using OpenAI GPT and MindsDB
- John Enad: Day 31-32: More Flask: Git, Debugging, and Refactoring
- C. Plug: How do you debug a Python script that crashes Python itself?
- Jack Miras: Python – Dynamically accessing object properties
- Pasi P.: First post - Who am I?
- Shilleh: How to Edit Images with OpenAI in Python
- Maximiliano Burgos: Diario de Python | #16. Patrón Builder
- Jeff Triplett (he/him): 📰 Django News - Django security releases: 4.2.1, 4.1.9, 3.2.19
- Nazneen Ahmad: 39 Top Python Frameworks To Look For In 2023
- Dmitriy Zub ☀️: How to install Python packages without a requirements.txt file with pipreqs
- dev_neil_a: Python How-To: Adding Color And Style To Terminal Text
- Abhishek Sharma Gaur: Leetcode#42: Trapping Rain Water
- UponTheSky: [Python] A simple guide: how to mock dependencies for unit testing in FastAPI?
- zilehuda: Title: Build a Simple Blockchain Pet Project with Python
- Sachin: Open Multiple Files Simultaneously Using with Statement In Python
- 1N0T: Python y firma XML
- Eden AI: How to Detect Objects in Video with Python?
- Gustavo Soares: Python: O Começo de Tudo
- Deep Singh: The Power of Pre-Commit for Python Developers: Tips and Best Practices
- Emily Fortuna: Compensating Actions, Part of a Complete Breakfast with Sagas
- SAIFULLAH🇮🇳: Will Mojo🔥 Replace Python? 🤔
- David Mezzetti: Customize your own embeddings database
- Atsushi Suzuki: How to Load model.tar.gz from S3 for Fine-Tuning with SageMaker Training Jobs
- H. Kamran: Installing a Newer Version of Python on Amazon EC2
- Nilavya Das: Unleashing the Power of Statistical Analysis in Machine Learning: Exploring Common Methods and Techniques
- RoseSecurity: A Theoretically Devastating Cyber Attack on America’s Gas Stations:
- abraham poorazizi: How to choose the best geocoder for your project: a comparative analysis
- Umesh Solanki: A game changer in Education - The latest Ed-tech platform by Lucent Innovation
- Aadarsh Kannan: Introduction to Python
- Aadarsh Kannan: Introduction to Regular Expressions in Python
- Devin: RegTech Market Growth, Global Survey, Analysis, Share, Company Profiles and Forecast by 2032
- Serge Matveenko: Python is broken? Strings are sequences of strings 🤦
- Ssali Jonathan: SQLAlchemy 2.0 Core Crash Course - Use Python for Seamless Interaction with Relational Databases
- raman nagpal: Learn Python for data science
- mekkaouiredouane: Flask app not updating fetched data from database without restart
- Md. Faiaz Ibne Omar Nayeem: Mojo: The High-Performance Programming Language for AI Development
- amlan: Stream logs from EC2 to AWS OpenSearch and easily perform searches on the logs: Deploy an OpenSearch cluster on AWS
- Raimon: Snake Game Video
- Daryl Young: Understanding UiPath Consulting Services: Pricing, Licenses and Subscriptions
- Valentin Madrid: Interact with your Solana programs in Python
- Nanashi.: How to get rid of SSLError while poetry install on Windows
Our Repo Picks
- xtekky/gpt4free (Python): decentralising the Ai Industry, just some language model api's...
- AIGC-Audio/AudioGPT (Python): AudioGPT: Understanding and Generating Speech, Music, Sound, and Talking Head
- deep-floyd/IF (Python): undefined
- xtekky/chatgpt-clone (Python): ChatGPT interface with better UI
- gaomingqi/Track-Anything (Python): Track-Anything is a flexible and interactive tool for video object tracking and segmentation, based on Segment Anything, XMem, and E2FGVI.
- GreyDGL/PentestGPT (Python): A GPT-empowered penetration testing tool
- deforum-art/deforum-stable-diffusion (Python): undefined
- peterw/Chat-with-Github-Repo (Python): This repository contains two Python scripts that demonstrate how to create a chatbot using Streamlit, OpenAI GPT-3.5-turbo, and Activeloop's Deep Lake.
- UX-Decoder/Segment-Everything-Everywhere-All-At-Once (Python): Official implementation of the paper "Segment Everything Everywhere All at Once"
- bhaskatripathi/pdfGPT (Python): PDF GPT allows you to chat with the contents of your PDF file by using GPT capabilities. The only open source solution to turn your pdf files in a chatbot!
- farshadz1997/Microsoft-Rewards-bot (Python): A simple bot that uses Selenium to farm Microsoft Rewards written in Python
- farizrahman4u/loopgpt (Python): Modular Auto-GPT Framework
- Significant-Gravitas/Auto-GPT-Plugins (Python): Plugins for Auto-GPT
- freedmand/semantra (Python): Multi-tool for semantic search
- litanlitudan/skyagi (Python): SkyAGI: Emerging human-behavior simulation capability in LLM
- GFW-knocker/gfw_resist_tls_proxy (Python): knock up GFW sni detection in tls client hello
- Josh-XT/Agent-LLM (Python): An Artificial Intelligence Automation Platform. AI Instruction management from various providers, has an adaptive memory, and a versatile plugin system with many commands including web browsing. Supports many AI providers and models and growing support every day.
- pytube/pytube (Python): A lightweight, dependency-free Python library (and command-line utility) for downloading YouTube Videos.
- nlpxucan/WizardLM (Python): WizardLM: Empowering Large Pre-Trained Language Models to Follow Complex Instructions
- NVIDIA/NeMo-Guardrails (Python): NeMo Guardrails is an open-source toolkit for easily adding programmable guardrails to LLM-based conversational systems.
- voicepaw/so-vits-svc-fork (Python): so-vits-svc fork with realtime support, improved interface and more features.
- PlayVoice/so-vits-svc-5.0 (Python): Core Engine of Singing Voice Conversion & Singing Voice Clone
- jina-ai/thinkgpt (Python): Agent techniques to augment your LLM and push it beyong its limits
- deepdoctection/deepdoctection (Python): A Repo For Document AI
- KurtBestor/Hitomi-Downloader (Python): 🍰 Desktop utility to download images/videos/music/text from various websites, and more.
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄