Welcome back to our weekly newsletter, where we bring you the latest and greatest in the tech world. This week, we have an exciting lineup of articles that will have you diving headfirst into the world of programming!
First up, we have Breaking the Language Barrier, a fascinating journey through 'Hello, World!' in 20 different programming languages. Whether you're a seasoned developer or just starting out, this article is sure to pique your interest and perhaps even inspire you to explore new programming languages.
Next, we have a game-changing tool for developers, e2b (english2bits). Imagine describing what you want to build in plain English and having AI agents do the coding work for you. Sound too good to be true? Check out this article to learn more about this innovative IDE powered by AI agents.
For those looking to up their Python game, we have just the article for you. Python - 100 天从新手到大师 promises to take you from a Python novice to a master in just 100 days. So, grab your python programming books and dive into this comprehensive guide!
If you've ever encountered the frustrating error message "ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'apt_pkg' in Ubuntu," you'll want to check out our next article. ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'apt_pkg' in Ubuntu discusses this common error and provides solutions to help you get back on track.
Finally, for those interested in cybersecurity, we have a tutorial on DNS Enumeration using Python. Learn how to use Python to enumerate sub-domains of a given domain by leveraging various DNS query types. This tutorial is perfect for those interested in penetration testing or cybersecurity research.
We hope you enjoy this week's lineup of articles and continue to explore and learn new things in the tech world. Stay curious and keep learning!
Updates From The Python Blog
- Python 3.11.3, Python 3.10.11 and 3.12.0 alpha 7 are available - Wednesday, April 5, 2023
Our Article Picks
- javinpaul: 10 Best Udemy Courses to Take in 2023
- Dhruv Joshi: Top 5 Python Tricks and Coding Hacks That Beginners Should Know
- ZenRows: Web Scraping in Python: Avoid Detection Like a Ninja
- Krishnanshu Rathore: Master the Web Scraping Game: Conquer Data with Python, Beautiful Soup & Requests!
- Jsquared: Tutorial: DNS Enumeration using Python
- ringabout: Contribute to the Python-like Nim language
- Vinicius Petratti: Como fizemos uma IA jogar Gomoku
- Mario García: MongoDB: How to Convert BSON Documents to a Human-readable Format
- Vincent A. Cicirello: pyaction 4.18.0 Released
- Ritesh Yadav: Telegram AI bot creation using ChatGPT and AWS Lambda (Python)
- Namit Jain: Building Lip Reading Model. Part-1
- Mudacumura Brunoblaise: SOAP
- Rain Leander: Controlling Concurrency in Python asyncio: The Tale of async imap_unordered()
- Tiffanie BOREUX: My journey through learning Python: Day 1 to 3
- Eleftheria Batsou: Scale Web Scraping Using a Real Browser with Built-in Proxies and Web Unblockers
- Rahul: A Step-by-Step Guide to Comment Blocking in Python
- Max: Python map(), filter() and reduce()
- Vicente Antonio G. Reyes: Getting started with Django Rest Framework
- Ali Orhun Akkirman: Python requests üzerinde sertifika kullanımı
- Sachin: Python: Generate Temporary Files And Directories Using tempfile
- Anthony Nanfito: Using Python to Make my Teaching Job Easier
- Rahul: Learn how to create Python Dictionary | Beginners Guide
- Chris Greening: Scaling trochoid's and cycloid's input parameters with the Spyrograph
- 豌豆花下猫: Why don't Python, Go and Rust have a ternary conditional operator?
- Zubair Ahmad: Network Communication in Python: Sockets, Requests, and Urllib
- Vicente Antonio G. Reyes: Pytest and pytest-django ends up with assert error
- Fabien Schlegel: Five Reasons to use Django: How it Can Improve Your Web Development Projects
- CH AWAIS: How to Reverse a String in Python: A Beginner's Guide
- Coder: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'apt_pkg' in Ubuntu
- Coder: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'bs4' in Python
- Rajaniraiyn R: Breaking the Language Barrier: A Journey through 'Hello, World!' in 20 Different Programming Languages
- islomAli99: Python Variables.
- Jake Evans: Crafting Robust Minecraft Backup Tools: A Deep Dive into ChunkVault-Lite and Teller-CLI
- MAMAsoon: Image Classificationด้วย Python:อย่างง่ายและตัวอย่างการสอนแบบรวดเร็ว
- Mihir Sampat: 15 Essential Python Libraries for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Tiffanie BOREUX: My journey through learning Python : Where to begin?
- 1N0T: WSGI Hello world.
- Abhishek Mishra: why VENV is important in python applications or Software
- Vani: Python TSV to Parquet File Format.
- RSEJ: Whiteboard Coding Interview Questions Tips + Examples and Solutions
- Mahmoud EL-kariouny: Free 🎉 Google Certifications
- Abishek Haththakage: TCP/IP protocol suite
- Simon Whelan: Optimised Django App Setup in Windows VSCode 🚀🐍🛠️ - Part 2
- Prashanth Thumma: Building a Simple Message Queue in Python
- Syed Mohammad Ibrahim: Credentials substitution at runtime in Python
- Corrado Cionini: Create a Telegram chat bot that uses gpt 3.5 in python
- Coder: NameError: name 'file' is not defined in Python
- Arlème: Build Facebook Messenger Bots Faster with Ampalibe Framework 🥝
- Miss Pooja Anilkumar Patel: 2439. Leetcode Solution in Python
- Jo Stichbury: A new home for the Kedro blog and some recent releases
- Jaedson Silva: Como eu deixei meu banco de dados open-source 4 VEZES mais rápido
- Pharaoh44: First time creating a program and posting
- abbyesmith: Jazz up a CLI project with color and sound!
- Chris Greening: Creating mesmerizing spirograph animations with Python and Spyrograph
- Isaac: Tax Calculator
- Yokogawa-BrigitteZacharia: Create an Azure IoT Edge Python module that writes data to an Edge device
- Ettore Ongaro: Hey there!
- Symon Kipkemei: command line game
- Peafly_78: Boardgame recommender
Our Repo Picks
- lm-sys/FastChat (Python): The release repo for "Vicuna: An Open Chatbot Impressing GPT-4"
- twitter/the-algorithm-ml (Python): Source code for Twitter's Recommendation Algorithm
- e2b-dev/e2b (Python): e2b (english2bits) is an IDE powered by AI agents. Developers describe what they want to build by writing documentation. Then let AI agents with access to tools do the coding work.
- nomic-ai/gpt4all (Python): gpt4all: an ecosystem of open-source chatbots trained on a massive collections of clean assistant data including code, stories and dialogue
- ymcui/Chinese-LLaMA-Alpaca (Python): 中文 LLaMA&Alpaca 大语言模型+本地 CPU 部署 (Chinese LLaMA & Alpaca LLMs)
- stochasticai/xturing (Python): Build and control your own LLMs
- hwchase17/langchain (Python): ⚡ Building applications with LLMs through composability ⚡
- binary-husky/chatgpt_academic (Python): 科研工作专用 ChatGPT 拓展，特别优化学术 Paper 润色体验，支持自定义快捷按钮，支持自定义函数插件，支持 markdown 表格显示，Tex 公式双显示，代码显示功能完善，新增本地 Python/C++/Go 项目树剖析功能/项目源代码自译解能力，新增 PDF 和 Word 文献批量总结功能/PDF 论文全文翻译功能
- ZrrSkywalker/LLaMA-Adapter (Python): Fine-tuning LLaMA to follow instructions within 1 Hour and 1.2M Parameters
- RosettaCommons/RFdiffusion (Python): Code for running RFdiffusion
- chroma-core/chroma (Python): the open source embedding database
- huggingface/transformers (Python): 🤗 Transformers: State-of-the-art Machine Learning for Pytorch, TensorFlow, and JAX.
- Kent0n-Li/ChatDoctor (Python): undefined
- Lightning-AI/lit-llama (Python): Implementation of the LLaMA language model based on nanoGPT. Supports flash attention, Int8 and GPTQ 4bit quantization, LoRA and LLaMA-Adapter fine-tuning, pre-training. Apache 2.0-licensed.
- mlfoundations/open_flamingo (Python): An open-source framework for training large multimodal models
- vocodedev/vocode-python (Python): 🤖 Build voice-based LLM agents. Modular + open source.
- jackfrued/Python-100-Days (Python): Python - 100 天从新手到大师
- hpcaitech/ColossalAI (Python): Making large AI models cheaper, faster and more accessible
- microsoft/JARVIS (Python): JARVIS, a system to connect LLMs with ML community. Paper: https://arxiv.org/pdf/2303.17580.pdf
- apple/ml-stable-diffusion (Python): Stable Diffusion with Core ML on Apple Silicon
- huggingface/diffusers (Python): 🤗 Diffusers: State-of-the-art diffusion models for image and audio generation in PyTorch
- nomic-ai/nomic (Python): Interact with Massive Embedding and Text Datasets in Your Web Browser
- LiLittleCat/awesome-free-chatgpt (Python): 免费的 ChatGPT 镜像网站列表，持续更新。List of free ChatGPT mirror sites, continuously updated.
- public-apis/public-apis (Python): A collective list of free APIs
- ViperX7/Alpaca-Turbo (Python): Web UI to run alpaca model locally
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄