TLWI Python #6
Hello readers, and welcome to our latest edition of the newsletter! We've got some exciting links to share with you this week that are sure to fuel your Python passion. Let's jump right into it!
Are you a Python beginner or pro looking for some programming tricks to up your game? We've got just the thing for you! Check out these 5 Python Tricks in one line. Whether you're just starting out or an experienced pro, these tips are sure to come in handy for your next project.
Attention all data visualization enthusiasts! The #30DayMapChallenge is a fantastic project that's open to everyone! If you're looking to hone your visualization skills or simply want to see some amazing geo data being transformed into stunning visuals, be sure to check out the Official repo for the #30DayMapChallenge data visualization project.
Thinking about making the jump to a junior Python developer? We've got you covered! Before you start, make sure to Plan what to learn for Junior Python Developer. This comprehensive guide will help you focus on the most important skills and concepts that you'll need to succeed in the field.
No newsletter is complete without a fun and interactive game! Get ready to take on the classic Snake game, programmed entirely in Python. Whether you're a seasoned gamer or just looking for a fun way to pass the time, you won't want to miss out on the Snake game in Python.
Last but not least, we've got an incredible resource for anyone interested in the mind-bending world of deep learning. Don't let the title fool you - Deep Learning for humans is an accessible and user-friendly introduction to the fascinating world of AI and machine learning. So go ahead and take the plunge - you never know where your newfound knowledge might take you!
That's it for this week's newsletter. Be sure to check out our links above and let us know what you think. We'll see you next time!
Updates From The Python Blog
- Python 3.9.8 and 3.11.0a2 are now available - Friday, November 5, 2021
Our Article Picks
- Jose Angel Munoz: Creating a blockchain in 60 lines of Python
- Vadim Kolobanov: 5 Python Tricks in one line. Beginner vs Professional
- Mark Vassilevskiy: 9 VSCode Extensions You Definitely Need As A Developer
- Bruno Rocha: Python Protocol Oriented Programming
- Mark Vassilevskiy: 6 Ways To Make Money With Your Code
- Bek Brace: JWT Authentication with FastAPI
- Nomadev💻🔱: How to be a Bad Developer!?
- Liviu Lupei: How to test file uploads with Selenium
- Mark Vassilevskiy: 7 Common Mistakes That Almost Every Programmer Make
- Vadim Kolobanov: Plan what to learn for Junior Python Developer
- Priyanshu Panwar: Everything About Django - 1 (How To Start)
- Ryan Whelchel: Day 1: 100 Days of Code - Exposure of Weaknesses
- All About Python: Send Bulk WhatsApp Messages In Python | Automate WhatsApp Using Python
- Aditya Priyadarshi: Explain me async like I am a Kid
- Vadim Kolobanov: Garbage Collector Python
- Ryan Whelchel: 100 Days of Code: React, Python and... Projects
- Sam Sonter: PYTHON TRICKS FOR WRITING CLEAN AND EASY READABLE CODE.
- Vaarun Sinha: Why you should never use random module for generating passwords.
- Gábor Boros: Real-time stock price dashboard using QuestDB, Python and Plotly
- Mark Vassilevskiy: How To Master Python
- Priyanshu Panwar: Playing with Django Model Objects - CheatSheet
- Anjali Kumawat: How to Overcome from TLE Error in competitive programming?
- Filip Wojciechowski: Protocols and Composition in Python
- Prathamesh Desai: Managing multiple versions of Python using pyenv and virtualenvwrapper
- Vadim Kolobanov: All Python Operators
- Vadim Kolobanov: Tips for beginner programmers from a professional
- Marjan Ferdousi: Beginners’ journey to machine learning
- Pratyush Kumar: Create A Terminal Media Player
- Saiyam Jain: 5 ways to reverse a string in Python
- RF Fahad Islam: 🐍Python Project: 🎨Drawing Pad GUI
- Kalob Taulien: How I decided which languages to use for my tech startup
- Matt Layman: Understand Django: Command Your App
- Lamy Fafa: Basic Encryption/Decryption program
- dee-ksha: Best programming languages to start your coding journey with
- Armando Tadeu: 4 pilares da Orientação a Objetos em Python
- VyacheslavZ: Special library for Python and API to receive SMS
- Endalkachew Biruk: Production-Ready Docker Configuration With DigitalOcean Container Registry Part I
- Priyanshu Panwar: Everything About Django - 2 (Architecture of Django)
- Vadim Kolobanov: Python 2 vs Python 3: Syntax differences
- Paulo Medeiros: Hawk project
- Priyanshu Panwar: Django 2.x V/S Django 3.x
- Carlos Villavicencio: How to set up a REST API in Flask in 5 steps
- Prajwol Shrestha: Python Projects For Beginners
- Hazrat Ali: Enter Your Name and See the Magic
- Endalkachew Biruk: Production-Ready Docker Configuration With DigitalOcean Container Registry Part II
- Ilya: Tic-tac-toe in Python
- Adwaith Rajesh: Prevent accidental package installation to system Python.
- Cody De Arkland: Launching Darkly with Python and the Star Wars API
- Lamy Fafa: Is it feasible in 2021 to run a crowd-sourced website on the side?
- Ilya: the Snake game in Python
- Oluwole Ajewole: Scripting The Monty Hall Problem
- Geof: MULTILINGUAL TEXT TO SPEECH IN PYTHON
- Lucia Cerchie: What I learned from building REST APIs in 3 different languages
- Fabrício: O que é o pyenv ?
- Md. Fahim Bin Amin: Unpacking a Sequence into Separate Variables using Python
- Naem Azam: We Create First Auto Voov Meeting Joiner
- Aidas Bendoraitis: How to Use Semantic Versioning for Shared Django Apps
- Przemysław Górecki: Where to place the business logic in Domain-Driven Design (Python example)
- Benjamin Thorpe: String manipulation in python
- Will Siddall: Part 4 - Develop with OpenStack
Our Repo Picks
- github/copilot-docs (Python): Documentation for GitHub Copilot
- d2l-ai/d2l-zh (Python): 《动手学深度学习》：面向中文读者、能运行、可讨论。中英文版被全球 200 所大学采用教学。
- commaai/openpilot (Python): openpilot is an open source driver assistance system. openpilot performs the functions of Automated Lane Centering and Adaptive Cruise Control for over 100 supported car makes and models.
- deepmind/alphafold (Python): Open source code for AlphaFold.
- Chia-Network/chia-blockchain (Python): Chia blockchain python implementation (full node, farmer, harvester, timelord, and wallet)
- Python-World/python-mini-projects (Python): A collection of simple python mini projects to enhance your python skills
- donnemartin/system-design-primer (Python): Learn how to design large-scale systems. Prep for the system design interview. Includes Anki flashcards.
- home-assistant/core (Python): 🏡 Open source home automation that puts local control and privacy first.
- edeng23/binance-trade-bot (Python): Automated cryptocurrency trading bot
- google-research/scenic (Python): Scenic: A Jax Library for Computer Vision Research and Beyond
- freqtrade/freqtrade (Python): Free, open source crypto trading bot
- tjukanovt/30DayMapChallenge (Python): Official repo for the #30DayMapChallenge data visualization project. Open to everyone!
- PaddlePaddle/Paddle (Python): PArallel Distributed Deep LEarning: Machine Learning Framework from Industrial Practice （『飞桨』核心框架，深度学习&机器学习高性能单机、分布式训练和跨平台部署）
- ZackFreedman/MiRage (Python): The most hackable keyboard in all the land
- dortania/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher (Python): Experience macOS just like before
- iterativv/NostalgiaForInfinity (Python): Trading strategy for the Freqtrade crypto bot
- Azure/azure-cli (Python): Azure Command-Line Interface
- whittlem/pycryptobot (Python): Python Crypto Bot
- PaddlePaddle/PaddleDetection (Python): Object detection and instance segmentation toolkit based on PaddlePaddle.
- open-mmlab/mmdetection3d (Python): OpenMMLab's next-generation platform for general 3D object detection.
- CorentinJ/Real-Time-Voice-Cloning (Python): Clone a voice in 5 seconds to generate arbitrary speech in real-time
- soimort/you-get (Python): ⏬ Dumb downloader that scrapes the web
- 3b1b/manim (Python): Animation engine for explanatory math videos
- abhishekkrthakur/autoxgb (Python): XGBoost + Optuna
- keras-team/keras (Python): Deep Learning for humans
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄