Welcome to our weekly newsletter! We're excited to share some amazing tech discoveries with you this week. We've got fascinating links for tech enthusiasts, and we can't wait to jump right in.
First up, we have something special for the Python developers out there. Want to learn how to create hypotrochoids using Spyrograph and Python? Check out this amazing reference that shows how to use the create_range method to produce a range of beautiful hypotrochoids. Trust us; you'll be hooked once you explore how Spyrograph can spin your imagination!
Next up, we have a unique article about pretrained language models that can align themselves with their own instruction data. This discovery could enable natural language processing models to learn and perform specific tasks more efficiently. Sounds fascinating, right? Important reference awaits as we dive deep into how natural language processing just got even more exciting!
This week in Python, Important reference is full of news, articles, and interesting morsels of Python wisdom for developers. From tips on using PyDev to building mobile apps with Python frameworks, it's all in there. Stay updated with the latest and greatest in the industry and level up your Python game!
We've also got something for the networking enthusiasts out there! Have you ever wondered what a 0.0.0.0 IP address is and how it's used? This informative link explains it all. Learn the basics of how routers use IP addresses to send data to multiple devices and how 0.0.0.0 addresses work in the context of networks.
Lastly, we're going to talk about one of the most useful data structures in Python - dictionaries. Have you ever wondered how to append another dictionary to an existing one? This article delves into the various dictionary operations in Python and how to append one dictionary to another. It's a beginner-friendly guide, so even if you're new to Python, this is something you can try out!
That's it for this week. Thank you for joining us, and we hope you enjoy exploring these fantastic tech references. See you next week with more exciting updates!
Our Article Picks
- Teja Kummarikuntla: 10 open-source alternatives to run your businesses
- Max: Building a Generative Image Bot with OpenAI, Telegram, FastAPI and Deta Space
- Lucy Linder: FastAPI + Celery = ♥
- Ayesha Sahar: Exploring the Power of Decorators in Python: A Comprehensive Guide
- Adrian Mudzwiti: A tale of invocation - Using AWS Lambda to transfer files from AWS S3 to Azure Blob Storage
- pratyush: Streamlining Your Python Workflow with Black, Ruff, GitHub Actions, and Pre-Commit Hooks
- Pavan Belagatti: Learn How to Create a CI Pipeline for Your Django Application
- ymc9: Migrating From Django to Next.js: What’s the Equivalent for Django-Guardian?
- Akash R Chandran: How to host FastAPI application on Deta Space
- Krishnanshu Rathore: How to build an API using Flask
- saidaim0001: #Python Operators
- Radu Matei: Spin 1.0 — The Developer Tool for Serverless WebAssembly
- Jakub Kopańko: Finding a Needle in the Image Stack: A Deep Dive into Content-Based Image Retrieval
- Benoît COUETIL: 🦊 ChatGPT, if you please, make me a GitLab jobs attributes sorter
- devcat: Supercharge Your Python: 5 Tips for Boosting Performance
- Chris Greening: Plotting beautiful spirographs with matplotlib and spyrograph
- Suryan S: Certificato: The Time-Saving Tool for Sending Certificates in Bulk
- Artur Chukhrai: How to Extract Bing News Data with SerpApi and Python
- Rachael Grey: 7 Best Practices Used in Python for Automation
- Chris Greening: Creating a range of hypotrochoids with the create_range method using spyrograph and Python
- Teri Eyenike: Deploy Flask to Amazon Elastic Beanstalk
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 15- Easily calculate new field values in PyQGIS by following this detailed guide
- Seth Bang: Web Scraping Tutorial with Python and Beautiful Soup
- Rain Leander: Create a Simple 5-Card Draw Poker Game in Python with Asyncio
- Fabián Vega Alcota: Typeclass in Python with Sparrow
- Seth Bang: 15 Engaging Python Projects to Elevate Your Personal Portfolio
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 26- A Guide to Creating QGIS Plugins in a Step-by-Step Manner
- Ethan: Editing Images Via A Prompt With Python And Pytorch
- Artur Chukhrai: Scraping Bing Organic Results using Python and SerpApi
- howtouselinux: what is 0.0.0.0 ip address?
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 13- A Guide to Linking Processing Tasks in PyQGIS
- Max: Python list vs tuple
- Rain Leander: Simplify Python Dependency Management: Creating and Using Virtual Environments with Poetry
- Sachin: Getting Started With Python's ABC
- Maxi Contieri ⭐⭐⭐: Code Smell 203 - Irrelevant Test Information
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 16- Making the process of loading GeoPackage layers more efficient in PyQGIS using customized functions
- Max: How to Merge Python Dictionaries
- Bas Steins: This Week In Python
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 20- Computing the distance between a pair of points using PyQGIS
- Max: Python dictionary append
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 23- Modifying Toolbar Visibility in QGIS Using PyQGIS
- Simon Green: Numbers Challenges
- Horace FAYOMI: Master Python Documentation - Part1: Using the Python Interpreter.
- darkvallen: Performing Atomic Swap using Soroban Python SDK
- Simon Green: Special Accounts
- Angkon-Dutta-Joy: How to make your python code faster
- Eric Hu: Django for Beginners #1 - Getting Started
- Gajanan Rajput: Custom User In Django
- praveenr2998: CountVectorizer vs TFIDF - Logistic Regression
- Jimmy McBride: 🧠 Boost Your Chatbot's IQ: Integrating ChatGPT with Your Software Engineering Projects
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 21- Add a New Menu Item to QGIS Software
- Baljeet Singh: What are the most common programming languages used in machine learning?
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 22- Personalize the Title of Your QGIS Window using PyQGIS
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 14- Managing Project Layers in PyQGIS: A Comprehensive Tutorial
- Hongbo Liu: Python Crash Course for C# Developers: A Quick Reference Guide
- Rimpal Johal: Managing Amazon S3 Objects with Python
- Memgraph: Exploring a Twitter Network With Memgraph in a Jupyter Notebook
- Ashutosh Krishna: Mastering List Destructuring and Packing in Python: A Comprehensive Guide
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 24- Improve Your QGIS Toolbar with a Button Showing the Current Time
Our Repo Picks
- openai/chatgpt-retrieval-plugin (Python): The ChatGPT Retrieval Plugin lets you easily search and find personal or work documents by asking questions in everyday language.
- hpcaitech/ColossalAI (Python): Making large AI models cheaper, faster and more accessible
- huggingface/peft (Python): 🤗 PEFT: State-of-the-art Parameter-Efficient Fine-Tuning.
- madawei2699/myGPTReader (Python): myGPTReader is a bot on Slack that can read and summarize any webpage, documents including ebooks, or even videos from YouTube. It can communicate with you through voice.
- programthink/zhao (Python): 【编程随想】整理的《太子党关系网络》，专门揭露赵国的权贵
- BlinkDL/RWKV-LM (Python): RWKV is an RNN with transformer-level LLM performance. It can be directly trained like a GPT (parallelizable). So it's combining the best of RNN and transformer - great performance, fast inference, saves VRAM, fast training, "infinite" ctx_len, and free sentence embedding.
- mymusise/ChatGLM-Tuning (Python): 一种平价的 chatgpt 实现方案, 基于 ChatGLM-6B + LoRA
- LianjiaTech/BELLE (Python): BELLE: Be Everyone's Large Language model Engine（开源中文对话大模型）
- hwchase17/langchain (Python): ⚡ Building applications with LLMs through composability ⚡
- n3d1117/chatgpt-telegram-bot (Python): 🤖 A Telegram bot that integrates with OpenAI's official ChatGPT APIs to provide answers, written in Python
- BlinkDL/ChatRWKV (Python): ChatRWKV is like ChatGPT but powered by RWKV (100% RNN) language model, and open source.
- TheR1D/shell_gpt (Python): A command-line productivity tool powered by ChatGPT, will help you accomplish your tasks faster and more efficiently.
- nsarrazin/serge (Python): A web interface for chatting with Alpaca through llama.cpp. Fully dockerized, with an easy to use API.
- huggingface/transformers (Python): 🤗 Transformers: State-of-the-art Machine Learning for Pytorch, TensorFlow, and JAX.
- deep-diver/Alpaca-LoRA-Serve (Python): Alpaca-LoRA as Chatbot service
- jesselau76/ebook-GPT-translator (Python): Enjoy reading with your favorite style.
- Winfredy/SadTalker (Python): （CVPR 2023）SadTalker：Learning Realistic 3D Motion Coefficients for Stylized Audio-Driven Single Image Talking Face Animation
- pelennor2170/NAM_models (Python): A repository collecting model files for Neural Amp Modeler (NAM) all in one place
- fauxpilot/fauxpilot (Python): FauxPilot - an open-source alternative to GitHub Copilot server
- svc-develop-team/so-vits-svc (Python): SoftVC VITS Singing Voice Conversion
- jerryjliu/llama_index (Python): LlamaIndex (GPT Index) is a project that provides a central interface to connect your LLM's with external data.
- neonbjb/tortoise-tts (Python): A multi-voice TTS system trained with an emphasis on quality
- GaiZhenbiao/ChuanhuChatGPT (Python): GUI for ChatGPT API
- yizhongw/self-instruct (Python): Aligning pretrained language models with instruction data generated by themselves.
- microsoft/LoRA (Python): Code for loralib, an implementation of "LoRA: Low-Rank Adaptation of Large Language Models"
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄