Welcome, tech enthusiasts! We hope you're all doing great and managing to keep up with the ever-evolving world of technology. In this edition, we have an exciting lineup of articles that will blow your mind! Are you ready? Here we go!
Are you tired of using manual object tracking methods? Then you have to check out this Video Object Tracking API with Python in 5 minutes guide! It's the tool you need to track a moving object in a video with minimal effort. And the best part is, you can get started in just five minutes! Yes, you heard that right! Head over to the article to find out how.
Do you want to parse web pages efficiently? Leverage the Power of ChatGPT API and web scraping API is the perfect guide to help you out. With the ChatGPT API, you can extract information from web pages quickly, and web scraping API will help you extract content from a website, transforming it into structured data. You don't want to miss this article. Check it out now!
Are you struggling with joining, querying, and storing data? AWS Glue Studio might just be what you need. With it, you can create Extract Transform Load (ETL) workflows with ease. This ETL Job using AWS Glue Studio to inner join DynamoDB tables, Apply Queries and Store the result in S3 tutorial will guide you through the process. Take advantage of AWS Glue Studio and efficiently manage your data storage today!
Are you learning how to program? Or are you a seasoned programmer curious about print() function? Either way, you should check out this Print()funksiyasi haqida article. The print() function is an essential part of any programmer's toolkit, and this tutorial will help you understand everything you need to know about it. Make sure to check it out!
Finally, we have something special for you. You've probably heard of child prodigies, but have you ever heard of a 10-year-old programmer? Yes, you read that right! In this article, we introduce you to a young genius who has already started programming at the age of 10. Check out our article Programmer in 10 years old #mefiz.com to find out more!
That's all for this week! As always, we hope you enjoy reading our newsletter as much as we enjoy curating it. Stay tuned for more exciting content in the coming weeks. Happy reading!
Our Article Picks
- Nandini Rajaram: An ETL Job using AWS Glue Studio to inner join DynamoDB tables, Apply Queries and Store the result in S3
- Uche Emmanuel: Pandas Core Data Preprocessing Techniques - A Recap
- Krishnanshu Rathore: How to Create a Simple Web App with Python and Flask in 8 Easy Steps
- Pavan Belagatti: Learn How to Test Flask Applications with Pytest
- Jude Ndubuisi 🥷🧑💻: Unleashing the Power of Memphis.dev: A Guide for Developers and Data Engineers
- Muhammad Usman: AVL Tree
- Bhavin Moradiya: 5 Hidden Gems in the Python Standard Library You Probably Don't Know About
- Muhammad Usman: Hashmaps
- Ritesh Vishwakarma: Boost Your Next Project with My Comprehensive List of Free APIs – 1000+ and Counting!
- Abdulla Fajal: Mastering Control Flow: A Beginner's Guide to Python Loops
- Shittu Olumide: Build your first Data science project from your Netflix data
- Abdulla Fajal: 10 Django Built-in Views You Need to Know for Your Next Project
- Debjoty Mitra: Seaborn - Unlock the Power of Data Visualization
- saidaim0001: Print()funksiyasi haqida
- islomAli99: Print() - funksiyasi xaqida.
- Tirth Patel: Python Portfolio - Dynamic Invitation Image Generator
- Cristopher Coronado: Facial recognition using Amazon Rekognition on Python
- Peyman Salehi: Data Structures in Python
- Elizabeth Fuentes L: Agrega autenticación a tu aplicación web.
- Bruno: Asynchronous programming in Python
- islomAli99: Python Izoh
- Lucas Barret: Polars for Analytics an Introduction
- Thiago Panini: Improving ETL jobs on AWS with sparksnake
- Joy Zadan: 6 Tips for Being an Effective Member of a Winning Hackathon Team
- Gabor Szabo: Python Programming Bootcamp #17 - lists: sort, range, enumerate; tuples
- Khoroshilov Kirill: How to write simple intelligent code search with Open AI
- Memgraph: How to Use Memgraph With Python and Jupyter Notebooks
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 9- A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Vector Layers and Adding Fields using PyQGIS
- Max: Python One Line While Loop
- cece3333: Codecademy Python Terminal Project
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 10- A detailed tutorial on improving the visual representation of vector layers in PyQGIS
- Scofield Idehen: ChatOps: The Future of DevOps Collaboration
- mohimbegim20: Print() - funksiyasi xaqida .
- iamafruz777: Print () - funksiyasi xaqida
- Ethan: Image Generation Tutorial Using Python And The Leaf API
- 1m_yaxyo_rv: print()-funksiyasi haqida.
- Horace FAYOMI: Python: How simple string concatenation can kill your code performance
- Bas Steins: This Week In Python
- Mahmoud EL-kariouny: Python 🐍 challenge_23⚔️
- Hussein Alamutu: Bash vs Python Scripting: A Simple But Long Practical Guide
- Eden AI: How to use Video Object Tracking API with Python in 5 minutes?
- Mr.StiK: Making of Among Us in Discord - DEVBLOG 3 - Help Section and Help me...?
- darkvallen: Invoking An Auth Contract with Transaction Invoker Authorization using Soroban Python SDK
- Felipe Silva (AKA Yosef Oliveira): Unleashing the Power of AI for Problem Solving: Meet ProblemSolverPro
- VaiTon: Blacklist
- Oleg Kulyk: Leverage the Power of ChatGPT API and web scraping API to Parse Web Pages Efficiently
- darkvallen: Deploying and Invoking An Auth Contract with Stellar Account Authorization using Soroban Python SDK
- Eran Feit: How to Build a Real-Time Object Detection with your own voice
- gabygalv: Did you say "Pythonic"?
- Gabor Szabo: Python Programming Bootcamp #18 - Algorithm complexity and solutions for the list exercises
- Momin Iqbal: Programmer in 10 years old #mefiz.com
- darkvallen: Sending Payment using Soroban Python SDK
- CrawlMagic: Web scraping, web crawling | CrawlMagic
- Mr.StiK: Making of Among Us in Discord - DEVBLOG 2 - Buttons and New Possibilities
- Shridhar G Vatharkar: Python WebSocket Client: Real-Time Forex
- adriens: 🦈 Shark Attacks in New Caledonia 📈
- muzu-85: Django for newbeeez
- mohimbegim20: Print() - funksiyasi xaqida .
- Muhammad Uzair: Will AI Replace Developers?
- darkvallen: Deploying a Wrapped Token Contract using Soroban Python SDK
Our Repo Picks
- tatsu-lab/stanford_alpaca (Python): Code and documentation to train Stanford's Alpaca models, and generate the data.
- THUDM/ChatGLM-6B (Python): ChatGLM-6B：开源双语对话语言模型 | An Open Bilingual Dialogue Language Model
- GaiZhenbiao/ChuanhuChatGPT (Python): GUI for ChatGPT API
- comfyanonymous/ComfyUI (Python): A powerful and modular stable diffusion GUI with a graph/nodes interface.
- yizhongw/self-instruct (Python): Aligning pretrained language models with instruction data generated by themselves.
- kaixindelele/ChatPaper (Python): Use ChatGPT to summarize the arXiv papers.
- openai/evals (Python): Evals is a framework for evaluating OpenAI models and an open-source registry of benchmarks.
- juncongmoo/pyllama (Python): LLaMA: Open and Efficient Foundation Language Models
- acheong08/EdgeGPT (Python): Reverse engineered API of Microsoft's Bing Chat AI
- huggingface/transformers (Python): 🤗 Transformers: State-of-the-art Machine Learning for Pytorch, TensorFlow, and JAX.
- modelscope/modelscope (Python): ModelScope: bring the notion of Model-as-a-Service to life.
- qwopqwop200/GPTQ-for-LLaMa (Python): 4 bits quantization of LLaMa using GPTQ
- oobabooga/text-generation-webui (Python): A gradio web UI for running Large Language Models like GPT-J 6B, OPT, GALACTICA, LLaMA, and Pygmalion.
- TheR1D/shell_gpt (Python): A command-line productivity tool powered by ChatGPT, will help you accomplish your tasks faster and more efficiently.
- huggingface/peft (Python): 🤗 PEFT: State-of-the-art Parameter-Efficient Fine-Tuning.
- hwchase17/langchain (Python): ⚡ Building applications with LLMs through composability ⚡
- Zero6992/chatGPT-discord-bot (Python): Integrate ChatGPT into your own discord bot
- mingrammer/diagrams (Python): 🎨 Diagram as Code for prototyping cloud system architectures
- WassimTenachi/PhySO (Python): Physical Symbolic Optimization
- zauberzeug/nicegui (Python): Create web-based UI with Python. The nice way.
- guillaumekln/faster-whisper (Python): Faster Whisper transcription with CTranslate2
- unifyai/ivy (Python): The Unified Machine Learning Framework
- Azure-Samples/azure-search-openai-demo (Python): A sample app for the Retrieval-Augmented Generation pattern running in Azure, using Azure Cognitive Search for retrieval and Azure OpenAI large language models to power ChatGPT-style and Q&A experiences.
- hwchase17/chat-langchain (Python): undefined
- BlinkDL/RWKV-LM (Python): RWKV is an RNN with transformer-level LLM performance. It can be directly trained like a GPT (parallelizable). So it's combining the best of RNN and transformer - great performance, fast inference, saves VRAM, fast training, "infinite" ctx_len, and free sentence embedding.
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄