TLWI Python #55
Hey there, friends! Welcome to this week's newsletter. We've got a lot to cover, so let's dive in.
First up, have you ever worked with Ansible and Python? If not, you're missing out on some serious power! Ansible and Python work seamlessly together to automate your infrastructure, manage deployments, and streamline your IT workflows. If you want to learn more about how you can leverage these tools to make your life easier, be sure to check out this week's featured article.
If you're more interested in honing your Python skills, we've got you covered on that front, too. Become Proficient in Python is a comprehensive guide that covers everything you need to know to become a proficient Python developer. Whether you're just starting out or looking to level up your existing skills, this guide has something for you.
But enough about Python basics -- let's get into something a bit more challenging! Our Google Coding INTERVIEW Question is a must-read for anyone who's looking to land a job at a top tech company. Can you solve this tricky coding challenge? You'll have to check out the article to find out!
Of course, as any seasoned Python developer knows, with great power comes great responsibility. That's why it's crucial to have a solid understanding of Python try exception tutorial. These concepts are fundamental to writing Python code that's robust, stable, and able to handle errors gracefully.
Finally, we're excited to share our in-depth guide to Python Django User Interface! If you're looking to build complex, responsive interfaces for your Python web applications, then Django is the way to go. In this guide, we take you step-by-step through the process of designing and building a user interface that's both functional and beautiful.
That's all for this week's newsletter. Thanks for tuning in, and we hope you found these resources helpful. Until next time!
Our Article Picks
- Vincent Will: Coding your own AI in 2023 with fastai
- One Code Man: ✅ Google Coding Interview Explained With Illustrations
- Rizèl Scarlett: How to build a rock, paper, scissors game with GitHub Copilot
- One Code Man: Google Coding Interview Explained with Illustrations 🔥
- Rodrigo M.S.: Trending Python repos of the week 📈
- Adam Hill: Marketing for Developers
- One Code Man: Google Coding Interview Solution 🔥
- One Code Man: Google Coding INTERVIEW Question
- One Code Man: Facebook Coding Interview 🔥
- Abdulmumin yaqeen: Python tips and tricks
- Shittu Olumide: Extract Tables From Images in Python
- Artur Chukhrai: Scrape Google Hotels with Python
- Lasantha Sanjeewa Silva: Creating DynamoDB Table using Boto3
- Medea: Latin x Python: The End?
- Matt Eland: Extracting git repository data with PyDriller
- Anurag Verma: Use the json module to easily serialize and deserialize JSON data in Python.
- OKUKU_OKAL: Exploratory Data Analysis Ultimate Guide
- Abishek Haththakage: Components of DevOps
- AYON KARMAKAR: Connect to a PostgreSQL database(python).
- Nite_CRAWler: Network Programming with Python
- Nite_CRAWler: Scapy: A Comprehensive Network Packet Manipulation Library for Python
- shaharglazner: Keep – Open-source alerting CLI
- Patricia Carro Garcia: An Expense Approval System Built with Python
- Matt Eland: Building a File Analysis Dataset with Python
- devcat: OOP Basics in Python.
- Nite_CRAWler: Pygame - A Powerful Python Library for Game Development
- Vicente Antonio G. Reyes: Django Model Inheritance
- Mangabo Kolawole: Build API Key Authentication in your Django REST application: Django, Django REST, Simple API Key & Docker
- Lakshgupta: Why Django? - MVT Model
- Yahia Qous: How to build a CRUD API using Python Flask and SQLAlchemy ORM with PostgreSQL
- Nite_CRAWler: TensorFlow - A Powerful Machine Learning Library for Python
- holger: What was going on in February 2023 around Python in the Azure ecosystem?
- Khumbo Klein Chilamwa: Building Command Line Applications using the click-shell Library
- Dmitriy Zub ☀️: Implement SEO Cron Jobs with Replit and SerpApi Code
- Webs254: Exploratory Data Analysis Ultimate Guide
- Lakshgupta: Python Django User Interface
- Momin Iqbal: Django All Configuration in single Command
- Lakshgupta: Ansible and Python
- Kimani Kanyutu: EXPLORATORY DATA ANALYSIS ULTIMATE GUIDE
- Vicente Antonio G. Reyes: rant_category() got an unexpected keyword argument 'slug'
- Aviator: Different methods to filter a Pandas DataFrame
- Quinn: Analytics with Django & Chart.js - Simpler Than Expected
- Pete Cheslock: Code-First Auto-Generated OpenAPI Docs for Django Applications
- Nite_CRAWler: A beginner-friendly documentation for the subprocess module in Python
- Kevin White: How to speed up pandas with NumPy methods
- Bas Steins: This Week In Python
- Vicente Antonio G. Reyes: Suppressing audio with Python
- Ravi Tiwari: Python: A Versatile Tool for Neuroscience Research
- Max: Python try exception tutorial
- van: audioFlux: A library for audio and music analysis, feature extraction.
- Ritapossible: Become Proficient in Python
- Ugbem Job: Day 11: Regular Expressions (Regex)
- Max: Python classes and objects tutorial
- Lokesh Sanapalli: HTTP retry and logging using python requests
- Marvin Ewarn Okwaro: Exploratory Data Analysis, The Ultimate Guide (With Python)
- Mateus Costa: Um resumo sobre: listas duplamente encadeadas.
- Tony Ochieng: Python 101: Introduction to Python for Data Science
- Christopher Ariza: Memoizing DataFrame Functions: Using Hashable DataFrames and Message Digests to Optimize Repeated Calculations
- Mateus Costa: Um resumo sobre: listas encadeadas com extremidades duplas.
Our Repo Picks
- AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui (Python): Stable Diffusion web UI
- yihong0618/xiaogpt (Python): play chatgpt with xiaomi ai speaker
- Mikubill/sd-webui-controlnet (Python): WebUI extension for ControlNet
- lllyasviel/ControlNet (Python): Let us control diffusion models!
- civitai/sd_civitai_extension (Python): All of the Civitai models inside Automatic 1111 Stable Diffusion Web UI
- openai/openai-python (Python): The OpenAI Python library provides convenient access to the OpenAI API from applications written in the Python language.
- ytdl-org/youtube-dl (Python): Command-line program to download videos from YouTube.com and other video sites
- FMInference/FlexGen (Python): Throughput-oriented systems for large language models on commodity GPUs.
- hwchase17/langchain (Python): ⚡ Building applications with LLMs through composability ⚡
- microsoft/unilm (Python): Large-scale Self-supervised Pre-training Across Tasks, Languages, and Modalities
- whitead/paper-qa (Python): LLM Chain for answering questions from documents with citations
- microsoft/PromptCraft-Robotics (Python): Community for applying LLMs to robotics and a robot simulator with ChatGPT integration
- bmaltais/kohya_ss (Python): undefined
- innnky/so-vits-svc (Python): 基于 vits 与 softvc 的歌声音色转换模型
- Asabeneh/30-Days-Of-Python (Python): 30 days of Python programming challenge is a step-by-step guide to learn the Python programming language in 30 days. This challenge may take more than100 days, follow your own pace.
- mukulpatnaik/researchgpt (Python): An open-source LLM based research assistant that allows you to have a conversation with a research paper
- yt-dlp/yt-dlp (Python): A youtube-dl fork with additional features and fixes
- microsoft/LMOps (Python): General technology for enabling AI capabilities w/ LLMs and MLLMs
- NAStool/nas-tools (Python): NAS 媒体库管理工具
- oobabooga/text-generation-webui (Python): A gradio web UI for running Large Language Models like GPT-J 6B, OPT, GALACTICA, GPT-Neo, and Pygmalion.
- huggingface/transformers (Python): 🤗 Transformers: State-of-the-art Machine Learning for Pytorch, TensorFlow, and JAX.
- Stability-AI/stablediffusion (Python): High-Resolution Image Synthesis with Latent Diffusion Models
- fkunn1326/openpose-editor (Python): Openpose Editor for AUTOMATIC1111's stable-diffusion-webui
- TheAlgorithms/Python (Python): All Algorithms implemented in Python
- prowler-cloud/prowler (Python): Prowler is an Open Source Security tool to perform Cloud Security best practices assessments, audits, incident response, continuous monitoring, hardening and forensics readiness. It contains hundreds of controls covering CIS, PCI-DSS, ISO27001, GDPR, HIPAA, FFIEC, SOC2, AWS FTR, ENS and custom security frameworks.
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄