TLWI Python #50
Welcome back to our weekly newsletter! We've got another exciting lineup of tech news and updates that you won't want to miss. This week, we're diving into everything from coding tutorials to AI technology that's changing the game. So, let's jump right in!
Calling all Django enthusiasts! This week, we've got two great resources for you to check out. Whether you're an experienced developer or just starting out, Django: writing more views and Django: Write a view offer valuable insights and tips on how to write efficient views for your web applications. Don't miss out on enhancing your Django skills with these helpful resources!
Speaking of cutting-edge technology, have you heard about the open-source machine learning framework that's revolutionizing communication as we know it? NLU, dialogue management, connect to Slack, Facebook, and more - Create chatbots and voice assistants is all about automating text and voice-based conversations, making it easier than ever to create chatbots and voice assistants that can handle realistic dialogue. Check it out and see what all the buzz is about!
If you're into natural language processing and text generation, you won't want to miss An autoregressive character-level language model for making more things. This impressive language model is capable of generating text that appears to have been written by humans, making it perfect for a range of creative and innovative projects. Give it a try and see what kind of ideas it sparks!
Last but not least, we've got a resource that's perfect for anyone interested in finance and data analysis. Download market data from Yahoo! Finance's API offers a step-by-step guide to using Yahoo! Finance's API to download market data and analyze it in a way that's both informative and useful. If you're looking to get ahead in the world of finance, this is the resource for you!
That's all for this week's newsletter! Be sure to check out these amazing resources and stay tuned for more tech news and updates coming your way soon. Thanks for reading!
Our Article Picks
- Rahul Bagal: 6 GitHub Repositories You Can't Live Without
- Abhishek kushwaha: Time Complexity
- Medea: 3 years into coding
- Khushboo Parasrampuria: Factory Design Pattern in Python
- Medea: Latin x Python - The Start
- Bekzod: Iterator va generator
- James Monek: Lambda with Oracle Layers
- JA Samitier: How to start a Python project easily
- Abhay Singh Rathore: Building a Simple Recommendation System with Scikit-Learn
- Isaque Alcantara: Gerando relatório de preços de reservas de instâncias via Lambda
- Aldo Vázquez: Writing a sequence class in Python
- Robert J. Berger: Python src Layout for AWS Lambdas
- Oluwatoyin Ariyo: 100 Days of Code: Day 8
- Prayson Wilfred Daniel: Sliding Idiomatic Code
- Srinivas Kandukuri: Top 5 Featured DEV Tag(#python) Posts from the Past Week
- Abdulla Ansari: Managing the directory structure of a large scale FastAPI App
- Dev Leader: A Simple Union Between .NET Core and Python
- Alex Parra: Get subnets by Tags in AWS CDK w/ Python
- Jeff Odhiambo: VSTech Limited: The Kenyan Tech Company Making Waves in the Industry
- Vinicius Koji Enari: Automating Content Creation with Python: A Guide to Building a Twitch Highlights Bot (Part 1)
- RockAndNull: Create PDFs from Django templates
- Vincent A. Cicirello: pyaction 4.15.0 Released
- Esther Njihia: Analysis of 120 Years of Olympics Data
- Chirag (Srce Cde): Send notification based on CloudWatch logs filter patterns
- Sakthi LK: The Square Root Solution: Heron's Method in a Nutshell
- Hesbon: Apache Kafka with Python
- Oluwatoyin Ariyo: 100 Days of Code: Day 9
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 14- Create Different Types of Plots Using Python
- Shoxjaxon2008: Ma'lumot turlari haqida masalalar.
- Ademola Akinsola: How to download data in multiple file formats (CSV, XLS, TXT) with Django REST Framework
- Elizabeth Fuentes L: Cómo crear un modelo de recomendación basado en machine learning.
- flanksame: Python beat java?
- Moad Ennagi: Role-based access control using FastApi
- Ethans Tech Pune: Data Scientist: An Overview of Skills, Responsibilities, and Career Opportunities
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 8- Create forms in Flask
- John Baker: Ethanol is Excrement in the Gas Tank
- Eran Feit: Generating Realistic Full Body Images with StyleGAN
- CodeItBro: How should you start learning Python?
- Bekzod: Python da decorator
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 10- Django: create templates
- Prathmesh Jagtap: RestAPI VS FastAPI
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 8- Django: introducing admin
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 11- Django: create form
- Denis Rasulev: Think Like Programmer: Problem Solving
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 6- Django: creating models
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 9- Django: writing more views
- Arun Sagar S A: Journey started!!! or continuing...
- orenplen: First project: 4X4 tic-tac-toe
- etrandafir93: Spice Up Your Junior Side Projects With These Five Flavours
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 7- Upload Files in Flask
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 7- Django: reate a new question and choices
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 12- Django: create automated tests
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 3- Django: Creating polls app
- holger: Azure SDK for Python: How to create a Python Azure Web App and Deploy Code from a GitHub Repository
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 4- Django: Write a view
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 5- Django: database setup
- André Rodrigues: ChatGPT vilão ou Mocinho?
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 1- How to install Django?
- praveenr2998: HeapSort - MinHeap
- Dr. Azad Rasul: 2- Django: Creating a project
Our Repo Picks
- timothybrooks/instruct-pix2pix (Python): undefined
- karpathy/ng-video-lecture (Python): undefined
- iperov/DeepFaceLive (Python): Real-time face swap for PC streaming or video calls
- hwchase17/langchain (Python): ⚡ Building applications with LLMs through composability ⚡
- jerryjliu/gpt_index (Python): GPT Index is a project consisting of a set of data structures designed to make it easier to use large external knowledge bases with LLMs.
- boto/boto3 (Python): AWS SDK for Python
- RasaHQ/rasa (Python): 💬 Open source machine learning framework to automate text- and voice-based conversations: NLU, dialogue management, connect to Slack, Facebook, and more - Create chatbots and voice assistants
- dgtlmoon/changedetection.io (Python): The best and simplest self-hosted free open source website change detection, monitor and notification service. Restock Monitor, change detection. Designed for simplicity - the main goal is to simply monitor which websites had a text change for free. Free Open source web page change detection, Restock Monitoring, Visualping and Apify alternative
- pynecone-io/pynecone (Python): 🕸 Web apps in pure Python 🐍
- dortania/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher (Python): Experience macOS just like before
- megadose/holehe (Python): holehe allows you to check if the mail is used on different sites like twitter, instagram and will retrieve information on sites with the forgotten password function.
- karpathy/makemore (Python): An autoregressive character-level language model for making more things
- TomSchimansky/CustomTkinter (Python): A modern and customizable python UI-library based on Tkinter
- BlinkDL/ChatRWKV (Python): ChatRWKV is like ChatGPT but powered by the RWKV (100% RNN) language model, and open source.
- faif/python-patterns (Python): A collection of design patterns/idioms in Python
- Asabeneh/30-Days-Of-Python (Python): 30 days of Python programming challenge is a step-by-step guide to learn the Python programming language in 30 days. This challenge may take more than100 days, follow your own pace.
- freqtrade/freqtrade (Python): Free, open source crypto trading bot
- ranaroussi/yfinance (Python): Download market data from Yahoo! Finance's API
- huggingface/transformers (Python): 🤗 Transformers: State-of-the-art Machine Learning for Pytorch, TensorFlow, and JAX.
- openai/gpt-2 (Python): Code for the paper "Language Models are Unsupervised Multitask Learners"
- databricks-academy/data-engineer-learning-path (Python): undefined
- apache/airflow (Python): Apache Airflow - A platform to programmatically author, schedule, and monitor workflows
- oppia/oppia (Python): A free, online learning platform to make quality education accessible for all.
- lvwerra/trl (Python): Train transformer language models with reinforcement learning.
- nod-ai/SHARK (Python): SHARK - High Performance Machine Learning for CPUs, GPUs, Accelerators and Heterogeneous Clusters
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄