TLWI Python #5
Welcome to this week's newsletter! We've got some exciting links to share with you that will surely keep you engaged and inspired.
First up, we have the Python pathlib Cookbook: 57+ Examples to Master It (2021). Whether you're new to Python or a seasoned pro, the pathlib module can be quite useful. This cookbook offers a comprehensive guide on how to master the pathlib module with over 57 examples that you can try out for yourself.
Next, we have something for the beginners out there. If you're just starting to learn Python, you might want to check out the 99 Python Programs for Beginners. This resource offers beginner-friendly Python programs that cover a wide range of topics, from loops to functions, and more.
Are you an aspiring music producer? Or maybe you just want to build your own music player? Whatever the case may be, you might want to check out this link: Make Your Own Music Player Using Python 🎧. This tutorial takes you through the process of building a music player using Python, so you can listen to your favorite tunes in style.
Now, for something a little more advanced. If you're into networking and security, you might be interested in this next link: Fake Protocol Server. This tool allows you to create fake protocol servers for various network protocols, such as HTTP, SSH, and DNS. It's a useful tool for testing and analyzing network security.
Finally, we have a truly invaluable resource for machine learning enthusiasts: A hyperparameter optimization framework. Hyperparameter tuning can be a daunting and time-consuming task, but this framework can make it much easier for you. With it, you can easily tune your models to get the best possible results.
We hope you enjoy this week's links and have fun exploring them! Until next time.
Hot Python Articles This Week On Reddit
- Python pathlib Cookbook: 57+ Examples to Master It (2021) (16 hours ago)
Our Article Picks
- rrtutors: 99 Python Programs for Beginners
- Ander Rodriguez: Web Scraping: Intercepting XHR Requests
- Code_Jedi: Let's build a stock price CLI with Python
- hrishikesh1990: How to generate a random string in Python?
- All About Python: Simple Script To Send Emails In Python
- Rohan Kiratsata: Python Cheat Sheet for Beginners
- WanjohiChristopher: Data Engineering:Extract, Transform,and Load Using Talend Open Studio.
- Vadim Kolobanov: Application for collecting data from the Telegram (part 1: Setup and first launch)
- Nina Hwang: Create a CI/CD Pipeline with GitHub Actions
- Andrew McIntosh: Python API Client Using Magic Methods
- Vadim Kolobanov: Useful PyCharm plugins for everyone
- Paulo Medeiros: Hawk Open Source Project
- Uzay-G: How I Manage My Knowledge
- Turan Kılıç: Turning Complex Lists into Flatten Lists in Python Without Using Any Libraries
- Ruth: Pandas: Creating, Modifying and Inspecting DataFrames (featuring data from Squid Game)
- Pratham Bhatnagar: Finally my 4th PR got accepted
- Paulo Medeiros: Looking for contributors (pentest project)
- Zachary Niehoff: My Journey
- Mr. Unity Buddy: Make Your Own Music Player Using Python 🎧
- Curious Paul: Building Internal Tools Using Appsmith, Flask And Heroku
- Senichi: Kubernetes & Docker -> Deploy a Flask Application - Manually (Simple Steps)
- Vaarun Sinha: Python Program To Find If A word/number is a palindrome or not.
- All About Python: Zip Function In Python
- Khalil Preview: First Post
- P0intMaN: What are First Class Functions in Python?
- Paulo Medeiros: Hawk Open Source Project
- Scott Gordon: Calendar Maker
- P0intMaN: All You Need to Know About Closures in Python.
- Oluwafemi Tairu: AWS CloudFormation UPDATE_ROLLBACK_FAILED fix in production
- Vadim Kolobanov: Basic Python for Beginners
- Developer Service: The cheap way how to use Docker to deploy your FastAPI
- Alexis Alvarez: Como subir archivos con python a AWS S3 en 10 minutos
- sachin soman: Python Tuples and List
- manifoldmindaway: The Pandas Series and Memory Consumption
- Paulo Medeiros: Hawk Open Source Project
- yosi.eth: Set Python3 as a default on MacOS
- Paulo Medeiros: Contributors needed (Pentest/networking project)
- ericaeducative: 10 common mistakes Python programmers make (and how to fix them)
- Hollow Man: Keras Model Errors on Loading using TF2.3 - IndexError: list index out of range
- TueNguyen2911: Python and SQL
- George Offley: Messaging and Madness: Sending Messages with AMQP and Amazon MQ
- Sahil: Dive into Daunting Lists and Dictionaries
- mdichtler: Axie Infinity - Breaking the market with bots
- Piotr: Animating two images transitioning horizontally with Python
- Edwin Torres ✨: Unit Testing in Python
- He Codes IT: Projective Geometry Computer Vision
- Vadim Kolobanov: try: except: The most popular questions
- jbrocher: Building the Poll App From Django Tutorial With FastAPI And React
- Fabián Karaben: Python API Development - Comprehensive Course for Beginners (New fcc course)
- Paulo Medeiros: Hawk pentest tool
- Vadim Kolobanov: Application for collecting data from the Telegram (part 2: Chat participants)
- Eyuel Berga Woldemichael: Developing an Internet-based GIS Application to Analyze and Determine Potential Public School Locations in Addis Ababa
- Dollar Dhingra: #1 Anti-Pattern - Mutable Default Arguments
- Carlos E. Lara: Datos y manejo de arrays en python
- Robi: Python in Appwrite
- Dimitry Zub: Scrape Organic Video results from Brave Search with Python
- Albert Ulysses: Thinking in Pandas - Book Review
- Jim Bennett ☁️: 🎃 Tech or Treat! 🎃
- ダニエリ: [Tutorial] Instalando o Python com o Pyenv
- John Shodipo: Building a Wallet System with Django and Wallets Africa API
Our Repo Picks
- edeng23/binance-trade-bot (Python): Automated cryptocurrency trading bot
- ifzhang/ByteTrack (Python): ByteTrack: Multi-Object Tracking by Associating Every Detection Box
- huggingface/transformers (Python): 🤗 Transformers: State-of-the-art Natural Language Processing for Pytorch, TensorFlow, and JAX.
- d2l-ai/d2l-zh (Python): 《动手学深度学习》：面向中文读者、能运行、可讨论。中英文版被全球 200 所大学采用教学。
- microsoft/qlib (Python): Qlib is an AI-oriented quantitative investment platform, which aims to realize the potential, empower the research, and create the value of AI technologies in quantitative investment. With Qlib, you can easily try your ideas to create better Quant investment strategies.
- github/copilot-docs (Python): Documentation for GitHub Copilot
- fighting41love/funNLP (Python): 中英文敏感词、语言检测、中外手机/电话归属地/运营商查询、名字推断性别、手机号抽取、身份证抽取、邮箱抽取、中日文人名库、中文缩写库、拆字词典、词汇情感值、停用词、反动词表、暴恐词表、繁简体转换、英文模拟中文发音、汪峰歌词生成器、职业名称词库、同义词库、反义词库、否定词库、汽车品牌词库、汽车零件词库、连续英文切割、各种中文词向量、公司名字大全、古诗词库、IT 词库、财经词库、成语词库、地名词库、历史名人词库、诗词词库、医学词库、饮食词库、法律词库、汽车词库、动物词库、中文聊天语料、中文谣言数据、百度中文问答数据集、句子相似度匹配算法集合、bert 资源、文本生成&摘要相关工具、cocoNLP 信息抽取工具、国内电话号码正则匹配、清华大学 XLORE:中英文跨语言百科知识图谱、清华大学人工智能技术…
- freqtrade/freqtrade (Python): Free, open source crypto trading bot
- apache/superset (Python): Apache Superset is a Data Visualization and Data Exploration Platform
- deepfakes/faceswap (Python): Deepfakes Software For All
- vinta/awesome-python (Python): A curated list of awesome Python frameworks, libraries, software and resources
- dortania/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher (Python): Experience macOS just like before
- projectdiscovery/nuclei-templates (Python): Community curated list of templates for the nuclei engine to find security vulnerabilities.
- lukas-blecher/LaTeX-OCR (Python): pix2tex: Using a ViT to convert images of equations into LaTeX code.
- 521xueweihan/GitHub520 (Python): 😘 让你“爱”上 GitHub，解决访问时图裂、加载慢的问题。（无需安装）
- ultralytics/yolov5 (Python): YOLOv5 🚀 in PyTorch > ONNX > CoreML > TFLite
- yt-dlp/yt-dlp (Python): A youtube-dl fork with additional features and fixes
- optuna/optuna (Python): A hyperparameter optimization framework
- iterativv/NostalgiaForInfinity (Python): Trading strategy for the Freqtrade crypto bot
- Chia-Network/chia-blockchain (Python): Chia blockchain python implementation (full node, farmer, harvester, timelord, and wallet)
- TechXueXi/TechXueXi (Python): 强国通 科技强国 学习强国 xuexiqiangguo 全网最好用开源网页学习强国助手：TechXueXi （懒人刷分工具 自动学习）技术强国，支持答题，支持 docker 45 分/天
- ParthJadhav/Tkinter-Designer (Python): Create Beautiful Tkinter GUIs by Drag and Drop ☄️
- xmu-xiaoma666/External-Attention-pytorch (Python): 🍀 Pytorch implementation of various Attention Mechanisms, MLP, Re-parameter, Convolution, which is helpful to further understand papers.⭐⭐⭐
- jackfrued/Python-100-Days (Python): Python - 100 天从新手到大师
- fofapro/fapro (Python): Fake Protocol Server
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄