TLWI Python #45
Hello and welcome to this week's newsletter! We've got some exciting reads and references for you, so sit back, grab a cup of coffee and let's get started.
First up, Automate Your Odoo Backups with Python and Store Them in a S3 Bucket! If you're tired of manually backing up your data and constantly worrying about losing your files, then this article is for you. Learn how to automate your backups with Python and store them in an S3 bucket. Plus, you can also receive Telegram notifications so you can rest assured that your data is always protected.
Next, let's talk about Test Automation with Robot Framework. As software development becomes increasingly complex, test automation becomes more and more necessary. The Robot Framework is a great tool for those just starting out with test automation. This article will give you a great introduction into the framework and how it works.
Moving on, we have another great read on Azure Functions for Python - Introduction to the new V2 programming model. Azure Functions is a serverless service that lets you run event-triggered code without provisioning or managing virtual machines. This article will explore the new V2 programming model and how it works with Python.
Are you participating in the #45Days of Leetcode challenge? If so, you won't want to miss Running sum of 1d array - Day 2.2. This challenge is a great way to build your coding skills and stay motivated. Keep up the good work!
Finally, let's talk about why Python is the King of Web Development. Python is a versatile programming language that can be used for a wide variety of applications, but it's particularly well-suited for web development. If you're curious about why Python is such a popular choice for web development, then give this article a read.
That's it for this week's newsletter. As always, we hope you found these references useful and informative. Have a great week!
Our Article Picks
- Gabor Szabo: Billions of unnecessary files in GitHub
- Gias Uddin: SOLID Principle Describe with Python Example
- Dhanush Reddy: Host a Serverless Flask App on Vercel
- Levin: Python-Basics
- Gias Uddin: 4 Principles Of Software Engineering That Every Engineer Should Know
- Wael Ramadan: GitHub Actions for Python Development
- Vincent A. Cicirello: How to Write to Workflow Job Summary from a GitHub Action
- Anurag Verma: Python all basics you need is here.
- Ramses Alexander Coraspe: Working with large CSV files in Python from Scratch
- Alexey Timin: ReductStore Client SDK for Python v1.2.0: New Features and Example Use
- Manuel Kanetscheider: Azure Functions for Python - Introduction to the new V2 programming model
- Srinivas Kandukuri: Checkout Last week top 5 posts tagged(#python)
- Levin: Python-Training
- Yuki Kimoto - SPVM - Perl Club: How to use PyTorch from Perl?
- Anurag Verma: How to save trained model in tensorflow ?
- Nnamdi Victor Modebe: SEND TEXT MESSAGES USING AMAZON SNS WITH PYTHON (Boto3)
- Jordan Bell: Sea surface currents derived from OSCAR
- Mansour Moufid: Quick bytes to integer (or other type) conversion in Python
- Akshay Rao: Perform Lift and Shift migration with application migration service
- holger: How to use the Azure SDK for Python to list Storage Account Lifecycle Policies
- Anurag Verma: Fruit 360 CNN Classification Transfer Learning
- Anurag Verma: Sequential API keras tensorflow
- Dhanush Reddy: Host a serverless stable diffusion image search Bot on Vercel
- TheEthicalBoy: Build a URL Shortener Flutter App With Flet Python Framework
- Md Meraj Kausar: Data Preprocessing
- Dennis Whalen: Running Your First Robot Test
- Sina Ghadimi: Python installation
- Sina Ghadimi: Learn Python Step by Step
- Daniel Caballero: How to implement a simple scraper with Python
- Muchamad Faiz: Scrapping Top Repositories for GitHub Topics
- Anas Dew: #45Days of Leetcode - Running sum of 1d array - Day 2.2
- Jordi Ayala: Cómo Utilizar Variables de Entorno en Python
- holger: How to use the Azure SDK for Python to retrieve a list of Azure Resources
- RockAndNull: Atomic transactions in Django
- Stack Coder: Queue Data Structure and Implementation in Python
- MrBohra: Sentiment Analysis Tool Using NLP
- Fasih ur Rehman: Python in Finance: An Overview of Applications and Tools
- Fasih ur Rehman: Python in Education: An Overview of Resources and Tools
- ishanshre: Dockerizing Django and MySql
- Azad Kshitij: Data Science: 10 Ways to improve your pandas code
- He Codes IT: Print in Python 2
- JayReddy: Building a Monitoring dashboard with Kubernetes and Grafana.
- Dennis Whalen: Test Automation with Robot Framework
- Ivan Flynn: Why Python is the King of Web Development.
- Charlie Shen: Poetry v1.3 broke my pipeline
- Alok Chaudhary: How a simple left join can be your biggest nightmare.
- James Xaviers: Which Programming language should you choose Swift vs. Python: The ultimate battle
- Kautz5800: Codecademy Final Project
- Miriam Santos: How to compare 2 datasets with pandas-profiling 🐼
- Miriam Santos: How to Do an EDA for Time-Series
- Laban🔌💻: Exceptions and Errors in Python
- John Austin Benavidez: Python 101: How to Create and Use Virtual Environments
- Shabd Saran: Python w/ strict typechecker
- Fabian Anguiano: Automate Your Odoo Backups with Python and Store Them in a S3 Bucket - Get Telegram Notifications Too!
- Anas Dew: #45Days of LeetCode - Best time to buy and sell stock II - Day 2
- Gias Uddin: Top 5 Optimization Tips to Improve Django Performance
- Telegram Tracker: Pyrogram download telegram media files
- VeeWeb Code: Django Object Level Permission In APIView Class | Is Owner?
- Piyush Raj: Pandas - Basic Exploratory Data Analysis - 7 Days of Pandas
Our Repo Picks
- zas023/JdBuyer (Python): 京东抢购自动下单助手，GUI 支持 Windows 和 macOS
- carson-katri/dream-textures (Python): Stable Diffusion built-in to the Blender shader editor
- openai/openai-cookbook (Python): Examples and guides for using the OpenAI API
- THUDM/CodeGeeX (Python): CodeGeeX: An Open Multilingual Code Generation Model
- riffusion/riffusion (Python): Stable diffusion for real-time music generation
- ranaroussi/yfinance (Python): Download market data from Yahoo! Finance's API
- mxrch/GHunt (Python): 🕵️♂️ Offensive Google framework.
- andyzys/jd_seckill (Python): 京东秒杀商品抢购
- openai/openai-python (Python): undefined
- tychxn/jd-assistant (Python): 京东抢购助手：包含登录，查询商品库存/价格，添加/清空购物车，抢购商品(下单)，查询订单等功能
- mouredev/Hello-Python (Python): Python desde cero
- terry3041/pyChatGPT (Python): An unofficial Python wrapper for OpenAI's ChatGPT API
- psf/black (Python): The uncompromising Python code formatter
- dortania/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher (Python): Experience macOS just like before
- sczhou/CodeFormer (Python): [NeurIPS 2022] Towards Robust Blind Face Restoration with Codebook Lookup Transformer
- Jxck-S/plane-notify (Python): Notify if a selected plane has taken off or landed using OpenSky or ADS-B Exchange data. Compares older data to newer data to determine if a landing or takeoff has occurred. As well as nav modes, emergency squawk and resolution advisory notifications. Can output to Twitter, Discord, Mastodon, and Telegram
- jonathanpaulson/AdventOfCode (Python): My Advent of Code solutions. I also upload videos of my solves: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuWLIm0l4sDpEe28t41WITA
- fr0gger/IATelligence (Python): IATelligence is a Python script that will extract the IAT of a PE file and request GPT to get more information about the API and the ATT&CK matrix related
- openai/DALL-E (Python): PyTorch package for the discrete VAE used for DALL·E.
- bregman-arie/devops-exercises (Python): Linux, Jenkins, AWS, SRE, Prometheus, Docker, Python, Ansible, Git, Kubernetes, Terraform, OpenStack, SQL, NoSQL, Azure, GCP, DNS, Elastic, Network, Virtualization. DevOps Interview Questions
- thewhiteh4t/nexfil (Python): OSINT tool for finding profiles by username
- kovidgoyal/kitty (Python): Cross-platform, fast, feature-rich, GPU based terminal
- Asabeneh/30-Days-Of-Python (Python): 30 days of Python programming challenge is a step-by-step guide to learn the Python programming language in 30 days. This challenge may take more than100 days, follow your own pace.
- Vonng/ddia (Python): 《Designing Data-Intensive Application》DDIA 中文翻译
- yt-dlp/yt-dlp (Python): A youtube-dl fork with additional features and fixes
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄