TLWI Python #42
👋 Hey there and welcome to this week's newsletter! We've got some amazing links for you today, so grab a cuppa and get comfortable.
First up, if you're interested in coding, you won't want to miss Day 5 of the Python Pro Bootcamp. This bootcamp is for anyone who wants to learn how to code using Python, no matter your skill level. Each day offers a new opportunity to test your coding knowledge and learn new skills. Don't miss out!
Next, we've got an impressive book recommendation for all you math lovers out there. The book 数学要素, also known as the Iris Book, is a comprehensive guide to all things math, including everything from basic arithmetic to machine learning. With over 583 illustrations and 136 code files, this book is your ultimate guide to mathematics. And with 24 Streamlit Apps, you'll be able to put your knowledge to the test. Trust us, this is a book you won't want to miss.
If you're looking to download your favorite TikTok videos without watermarks, we've got just the thing for you. Check out this nifty tool that lets you download TikTok videos in bulk, including videos from users' profiles, liked videos, text and audio files. With 抖音去水印批量下载用户主页作品、喜欢、图文、音频, you'll be able to have a library of your favorite TikToks in no time. It's perfect for those who want to save their favorite memes and viral videos.
Want to continue learning but are low on budget? Take a look at these 49 Free Online Courses currently available. They cover a wide range of topics, from writing to design, computer science and more. With so many options available, there's something for everyone. Just be sure to sign up fast, as these courses may not be available for long.
Lastly, we've got a fantastic link that combines machine learning and database management. In-Database Machine Learning is a technology that allows machine learning models to be trained and deployed within the database itself. This makes it easier to work with large data sets and creates a more efficient workflow. It's an exciting new technology that has the potential to transform the way we do machine learning.
That's it for this week's newsletter. We hope you've enjoyed our selection of links and found something that interests you. Until next time, happy learning!
Our Article Picks
- Kevin Gilpin: Auto-magically generate sequence diagrams of your code's runtime behavior
- Olaf Górski: How to write README files like a pro
- Jatin Sharma: Chrome Extensions of the Month - November 2022
- Aziza Afrin: New to NumPy?
- Davide Santangelo: Using Python to Calculate Twitter Sentiment
- Olaf Górski: Pyenv, poetry and other rascals - modern Python dependency and version management
- Kuldeep Singh: Top 5 Python Algorithm Github Repositories
- Lovepreet Singh: Make Multiple Requests to your Server | JMeter
- Maxi Contieri: ChatGPT is Amazing. And It is FREE!
- Gabor Szabo: Day 1: Test and CI for MoreBeautifulPython
- Tonya Sims: Taking Notes with Voice in Python
- Hunter Johnson: Applied Data Science: Serverless functions, pipelines, and PySpark
- Olaf Górski: How I created my own blogging system in less than 100 lines of code
- Bas codes: This Week in Python
- David Mezzetti: Text to speech generation
- Olaf Górski: Tenancy pattern in a SaaS product
- Eduardo Klosowski: Discussão sobre o Advent of Code 2022 - Dia 2: Sequência de condições
- Tonya Sims: Compliance Monitoring for Call Centers
- sfrunza13: Planning 0.4
- Joseph Mukorivo: Getting started with python Data classes(Part 1)
- lia: How to schedule any file type to open at computer startup
- Jonathon Belotti: Transcribe any podcast in 1 minute with serverless Python
- Robert Babaev: Adding Django Admin Panel MFA to an Existing Project
- Mahmoud Harmouch: I Built A Tinder Clone Using The FARM Stack
- James Casia: Creating Custom Models with Pytorch
- Britny: Python for Data Analysts: A Random Use Case
- Alexey Timin: All Client SDKs were updated for Reduct Storage v1.1.0
- James Robb: Willans' Formula
- Ssali Jonathan: Learn Test Driven Development With Django -Part 7 Buiding an Account Creation Form
- Olaf Górski: Why f-strings are awesome: performance of different string concatenation methods in Python
- Ethan: Foreground Segmentation using Python, OpenCV and Mediapipe
- Daniel Nogueira: Valores em Binário, Octal e Hexadecimal em Python
- Meg: That’s A Hat
- Sayan Mandal: Day 5 of Python Pro Bootcamp 👨💻
- Atena: A Virus That Hates .dll Files
- Gabor Szabo: Python Programming Bootcamp #5 - REPL and dunderscore
- Simon Green: Weekly Challenge 192
- SynkBrain: Any help for a new project?
- Dominic R.: Advent of Code
- Karoline Nunes: ERROR - PYTHON
- Ani peter benjamin: Apps i used daily for my web development work
- Tiioluwani: Creating A Virtual Assistant Using Python
- Luke Secomb: Spotify Playlist Backup using Github Actions
- Sami Ullah Saleem: How to install and activate Virtual Environment in Python Django
- EugeneKwaka: How To Handle Errors And Exceptions In Selenium Python
- MozzarellaMonster: CPU Simulation Project
- Artinte: A Glimpse of the Quantum Future Is Provided by New Data
- Mastaka Koike: Convert OpenEXR to JPEG using OpenImageIO(OIIO) in Python
- RockAndNull: A better way for passing Django context
- Dmitriy Zub ☀️: Build Simple CLI-Based Voice Assistant with PyAudio, Speech Recognition, pyttsx3 and SerpApi
- Tom Jebbo: Pycraft progress report!
- ProgrammingBuddyClub: 49 Free Online Courses - November 30, 2022
- Rafo AV: Create a Wrapped ERC20 token on Avalanche with Vyper! 🐍🪙
- Ssali Jonathan: Learn Test Driven Development With Django -Part 5 Building Model Relationships
- Ssali Jonathan: Learn Test Driven Development With Django -Part 6 Buiding an Account Creation View
- Dennis Miriti: Can You Play MP3, Sounds or Audio Files on Python?
- Adamfenwa: Mortgage Calculator
- Shivam Chaurasia: SQLAlchemy ORM Advance Usage
- Soumendra Kumar Sahoo: Factory Design Pattern
- Jordi Ayala: Notificaciones de Windows con Python
Our Repo Picks
- Stability-AI/stablediffusion (Python): High-Resolution Image Synthesis with Latent Diffusion Models
- TomSchimansky/CustomTkinter (Python): A modern and customizable python UI-library based on Tkinter
- mlfoundations/open_clip (Python): An open source implementation of CLIP.
- jxxghp/nas-tools (Python): NAS 媒体库资源归集、整理自动化工具
- chubin/cheat.sh (Python): the only cheat sheet you need
- OpenBB-finance/OpenBBTerminal (Python): Investment Research for Everyone, Anywhere.
- swisskyrepo/PayloadsAllTheThings (Python): A list of useful payloads and bypass for Web Application Security and Pentest/CTF
- hwchase17/langchain (Python): ⚡ Building applications with LLMs through composability ⚡
- Z4nzu/hackingtool (Python): ALL IN ONE Hacking Tool For Hackers
- t3l3machus/Villain (Python): Villain is a Windows & Linux backdoor generator and multi-session handler that allows users to connect with sibling servers (other machines running Villain) and share their backdoor sessions, handy for working as a team.
- Visualize-ML/Book3_Elements-of-Mathematics (Python): Book3《数学要素》 | 鸢尾花书：从加减乘除到机器学习；本册有，583 幅图，136 个代码文件，其中 24 个 Streamlit App；状态：清华社五审五校中；Github 稿件基本稳定，欢迎提意见，会及时修改
- charlax/professional-programming (Python): A collection of learning resources for curious software engineers
- zhaoolee/ins (Python): 🍭 互联网从业者的灵感数据库，无广告，Github Actions 自动检测网站访问速度
- mindsdb/mindsdb (Python): In-Database Machine Learning
- facebookresearch/diplomacy_cicero (Python): Code for Cicero, an AI agent that plays the game of Diplomacy with open-domain natural language negotiation.
- hiroi-sora/Umi-OCR (Python): OCR 图片转文字识别软件，完全离线。截屏/批量导入图片，支持多国语言、合并段落、竖排文字。可排除水印区域，提取干净的文本。基于 PaddleOCR 。
- openai/openai-cookbook (Python): Examples and guides for using the OpenAI API
- isocpp/CppCoreGuidelines (Python): The C++ Core Guidelines are a set of tried-and-true guidelines, rules, and best practices about coding in C++
- chidiwilliams/buzz (Python): Buzz transcribes and translates audio offline on your personal computer. Powered by OpenAI's Whisper.
- SHI-Labs/Versatile-Diffusion (Python): Versatile Diffusion: Text, Images and Variations All in One Diffusion Model, 2022
- AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui (Python): Stable Diffusion web UI
- TechXueXi/TechXueXi (Python): 强国通 科技强国 学习强国 xuexiqiangguo 全网最好用开源网页学习强国助手：TechXueXi （懒人刷分工具 自动学习）技术强国，支持答题，支持 docker 45 分/天
- 0xJs/RedTeaming_CheatSheet (Python): Pentesting cheatsheet with all the commands I learned during my learning journey. Will try to to keep it up-to-date.
- searxng/searxng (Python): SearXNG is a free internet metasearch engine which aggregates results from various search services and databases. Users are neither tracked nor profiled.
- Johnserf-Seed/TikTokDownload (Python): 抖音去水印批量下载用户主页作品、喜欢、图文、音频
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄