TLWI Python #41
Welcome back to our weekly newsletter! This week we've got some really exciting content to share with you. From tips on how to become a Python developer, to updates on the latest in Django and Apache DolphinScheduler, there's something for everyone. So without further ado, let's get into it!
First up, we have an article on how Python Development Companies can help our business grow faster. With the rise of digital technology and the increasing importance of data, it's no surprise that Python, one of the most popular programming languages out there, is making waves around the world. Our article covers the benefits of hiring a Python Development Company, including their expertise in machine learning, data analytics, and more.
Next, we have a great tutorial on DJANGO HTMX LOAD MORE OBJECTS. As web developers, we all know the hassle of having to manually refresh our pages every time new content is added. But with the help of Django and HTMX, we can now dynamically update our pages with new content as and when it becomes available - no more endless refreshes needed!
For the more technically-minded among you, we have some exciting news about Apache DolphinScheduler's extended capabilities through Python API and AWS Support. With its powerful workflow management system, DolphinScheduler has quickly become a go-to tool for many developers looking to streamline their processes. And with these latest updates, it's easier than ever to integrate DolphinScheduler with your existing Python codebase!
If you're looking to brush up on your Python skills, then our next link is for you. Python Programming Bootcamp #4 - Variables. Assignment is the latest in a series of tutorials that covers everything from the basics of Python, to its more advanced features. In this particular article, we dive into the topic of variables, and how they can be used to store and manipulate data.
Last but not least, we have an inspiring interview with Arif Patel from Preston Dubai on how to become a Python Developer. Arif shares his journey from working in a completely different field to becoming a successful developer in his own right. If you're thinking about a career in Python development, then be sure to check this out!
That's all for this week's newsletter - we hope you found it informative and engaging. As always, be sure to let us know your thoughts and feedback in the comments below. Until next time!
Our Article Picks
- Andy Piper: A 🦣 opportunity for developers
- Satish Chandra Gupta: Password Generator in Python
- Anastasia 🏄🏻♀️: Software Devs, What Tools You Can't Do Without?
- Clara Situma: Using Google Dorking to land a Job
- bga: List, dictionary and set comprehension
- David Fagbuyiro: How to Build a Python Program to Download YouTube Videos
- Joe Stech: How to make a Docker build image for the Python flavor of AWS CDK, for people who don't like NPM
- Sagar Kapoor: How to Scrape a site with Python
- Prayson Wilfred Daniel: With Beer, Refactor Snowflake's Code
- S.HARIHARA SUDHAN: Build a Machine Learning Model without a single line of code!
- Ethan: Creating more filters with OpenCV and Python
- Yuki Kimoto -- Perl Club: Q. What is Python/Django testintg frame work for Perl?
- Simon Green: The cute recursive function
- Prathima Bommannagari: How to convert a Python file to an ELF file, and how to execute the generated ELF file with/without using the terminal in Linux?
- Ridhi Singla: What is the best way to learn python
- Tomasz Wegrzanowski: How to access Kaggle data from command line
- Gabor Szabo: Python Programming Bootcamp #1 - Introduction
- roe0478: Reserved Words and Syntax Errors
- Arthurobo: DJANGO HTMX LOAD MORE OBJECTS
- darkmage: Python Slices As L-Values
- Md Manawar Iqbal: Data Science Best Learning Roadmap
- Bas codes: This Week In Python
- Tanveer Shahriar Arnob: NumPy Arrays
- Rajeev R. Sharma: Solving the Python Tiles puzzle
- Arif Patel Dubai Preston UK: Arif Patel Preston Dubai | How to Become a Python Developer.
- Gias Uddin: All you need to about Django Caching-redis-cache
- Nazihah Islam: BASIC PYTHON
- Gabor Szabo: Python Programming Bootcamp #4 - Variables. Assignment
- Gabor Szabo: Introduce Continuous Integration (CI) to the starpy Python project
- Eli Holderness: Using custom Python packages with Anvil
- Eden AI: How to use Translation API for Text with Python in 5 minutes?
- Olaf Górski: Performance of different string concatenation methods in Python - why f-strings are awesome
- Apache DolphinScheduler: Apache DolphinScheduler Extends Capabilities Through Python API and AWS Support
- Sayan Mandal: Day 1 of Python Pro Bootcamp 👨💻
- Gabor Szabo: Python Functional Programming: Introduction
- Prince: Creating a chess game with Python, pygame and chess (Pt. 1)
- shimo: Trigger precisely at hh:mm:00 with EventBridge and Lambda
- Vinay: Let's Learn about Stacks
- Abdulazeez Abdulazeez: Publish Webhooks From Your FastAPI API With Convoy
- Hunter Johnson: Scikit-learn cheat sheet: methods for classification & regression
- provjd: Django Masterclass : Build Web Apps With Python & Django
- TT Photo Company: TT PHOTO – Real Estate Photo Editing, Virtual Staging, Virtual staging photos
- Jungle Sven: 5 ways to store market data: CSV, SQLite, Postgres, Mongo, Arctic
- Sabareh: Calculating Measures of Spread Using Python
- P-DR0ZD: Adding my SSG to PyPi
- Arthur Christoph: Go Series: Defer, Finally...
- Manuel Kanetscheider: Implement a Batch API using FastAPI
- Manish Singh Tomar: Smart Attendance System
- Gias Uddin: Connecting PostgreSQL with python sqlalchemy orm.
- كود نمشيEN: python programming examples
- Katarina Supe: NetworkX Developers, Say Farewell to the Boilerplate Code
- ignzio: Tic Tac Toe in terminal using Python
- Pritesh Ranjan: Advanced Web Scraping using Python-Scrapy and Splash
- Rak Siv: Building your first API with Nitric in Python
- Gabor Szabo: Python Programming Bootcamp #3 - Let's eat grandpa!
- SangamSwadik: Tutorial on Intro to Rust Programming
- Bas codes: Black Friday Deals for the Python Community 2022
- Pieces 🌟: Python vs Golang
- Technoligent: Python Development Company: How do they help our business grow faster?
Our Repo Picks
- chubin/cheat.sh (Python): the only cheat sheet you need
- sherlock-project/sherlock (Python): 🔎 Hunt down social media accounts by username across social networks
- paperswithcode/galai (Python): Model API for GALACTICA
- huggingface/diffusers (Python): 🤗 Diffusers: State-of-the-art diffusion models for image and audio generation in PyTorch
- public-apis/public-apis (Python): A collective list of free APIs
- commaai/openpilot (Python): openpilot is an open source driver assistance system. openpilot performs the functions of Automated Lane Centering and Adaptive Cruise Control for over 200 supported car makes and models.
- chidiwilliams/buzz (Python): Buzz transcribes and translates audio offline on your personal computer. Powered by OpenAI's Whisper.
- luong-komorebi/Awesome-Linux-Software (Python): A list of awesome applications, software, tools and other materials for Linux distros.
- sczhou/CodeFormer (Python): [NeurIPS 2022] Towards Robust Blind Face Restoration with Codebook Lookup Transformer
- raminmh/CfC (Python): Closed-form Continuous-time Neural Networks
- jointakahe/takahe (Python): An ActivityPub/Fediverse server
- CorentinJ/Real-Time-Voice-Cloning (Python): Clone a voice in 5 seconds to generate arbitrary speech in real-time
- OpenBB-finance/OpenBBTerminal (Python): Investment Research for Everyone, Anywhere.
- timhutton/twitter-archive-parser (Python): Python code to parse a Twitter archive and output in various ways
- TomSchimansky/CustomTkinter (Python): A modern and customizable python UI-library based on Tkinter
- KasRoudra/PyPhisher (Python): Easy to use phishing tool with 77 website templates. Author is not responsible for any misuse.
- Asabeneh/30-Days-Of-Python (Python): 30 days of Python programming challenge is a step-by-step guide to learn the Python programming language in 30 days. This challenge may take more than100 days, follow your own pace.
- jxxghp/nas-tools (Python): NAS 媒体库资源归集、整理自动化工具
- neuml/txtai (Python): 💡 Build AI-powered semantic search applications
- tobymao/sqlglot (Python): Python SQL Parser and Transpiler
- mouredev/Hello-Python (Python): Python desde cero
- 0xAX/linux-insides (Python): A little bit about a linux kernel
- saleor/saleor (Python): A modular, high performance, headless e-commerce platform built with Python, GraphQL, Django, and React.
- zjc062/mind-vis (Python): Code base for MinD-Vis
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄