TLWI Python #39
Hey there tech enthusiasts!
Are you ready to delve into the latest developments in the world of technology? This week's newsletter is jam-packed with exciting topics, including SPVM::Math - Python/numpy porting to Perl, a game-changer for everyone involved in numerical computing. The ease of using Python/Numpy in Perl is a dream come true for many programmers, and we can't wait to see what incredible feats you achieve with it.
Next, we have Fetch Forex API With Python and Pandas, perfect for all you savvy data analysts out there. If you're interested in financial data or currency exchange, this link provides all the details you need to access the most up-to-date information.
Ready for some serious brainpower? Check out Deep Learning for humans and experience the cutting-edge of machine learning. With all the jargon that goes along with this technology, it can be hard to understand. But don't worry, this link makes it easy for everyone to understand.
Are you interested in a state-of-the-art deep learning based audio codec supporting both mono 24 kHz audio and stereo 48 kHz audio? Look no further as this innovative technology is taking the audio industry by storm. Once you get a taste of it, you'll never go back to your old audio codecs again.
Finally, your dreams of achieving developer-friendly incident response with brilliant Slack integration are now a reality! The link shows you how to achieve this and more, with detailed instructions to guide you every step of the way.
All this and more is waiting for you in this week's newsletter. So what are you waiting for? Dive in and explore all the wonderful links!
Our Article Picks
- Samir Paul: All Important Data Structures & Algorithms for Coding Interview
- Shane Nolan: Loosely coupled Python code with Dependency Injection
- saurav sharma: Dockerize an Django Based app along Postgres + Redis + ElasticSearch 🚀
- Kunal Desai: Building a GPT-3 Powered Discord Support Bot
- AKSH DESAI: How to send Multiple Messages on whatsapp through Python ?
- Sonny Li: Codédex Launch on Product Hunt! 🚀
- Debjoty Mitra: Matplotlib - Visualization with Python
- Aissa Laribi: cmagick v.0.1.4
- ankit-brijwasi: Connect FastAPI & Golang services using gRPC
- Yuki Kimoto: SPVM::Math - Python/numpy porting to Perl
- Made With ML: Open-source MLOps Fundamentals Course 🚀
- edape: My Arch linux desktop configuration
- Hunter Johnson: 3 tips for beginner Python devs: Advice from an industry expert
- Azad Kshitij: DataScience: Linear Algebra with Python
- Bas codes: This Week In Python
- Daniel Moura: Command-line data analytics made easy with SPyQL
- Ciro Spaciari: Socketify.py - Maybe the fastest web framework for Python and PyPy
- Azad Kshitij: Data Science: Basic Mathematics
- Yuki Kimoto: SPVM::Numpy is released - Python/numpy porting to Perl
- SalahElhossiny: Reorder Data in Log Files
- Atena: A bot that comments a lot
- Jemal Young: Baby's first text-based horror game
- Yuki Kimoto: The Python/numpy porting to Perl product
- Yuichiro Tachibana (Tsuchiya): Streamlit meets WebAssembly - stlite
- Shridhar G Vatharkar: Fetch Forex API With Python and Pandas
- Peter Solymos: Containerizing Shiny for Python and Shinylive Applications
- sfrunza13: Testing
- Britny: Python for Data Analysts: Accessing Data on a Website
- roe0478: Birth of Python
- Hired: Part of a Layoff? Steps Jobseekers Need to Take First
- Matt Houghton: SSL For RDS With Glue Python Job and AWS SDK For Pandas
- SalahElhossiny: Find Median from Data Stream
- API Tier: How to Convert Web to PDF Using PYTHON?
- Kamya123: Running Random Forest
- Mateus Souza: K-Nearest Neighbor implementado com Python + numpy
- Daniel Nogueira: Validating Types and Data in Python
- SalahElhossiny: Max Area of Island
- Yuki Kimoto: SPVM::Sys is nearing completion - The parts of the Python/numpy porting to Perl product.
- Yuki Kimoto: SPVM::Sys 0.26 is released - The Project for Python/NumPy Porting to Perl
- Cubet Techno Labs: Laravel Certified + Laravel Partner Organization
- S.HARIHARA SUDHAN: Weight Initialization Techniques in Neural Networks
- Yuki Kimoto: Installing SPVM::Numpy - Python/NumPy Porting to Perl
- Areeba Farooq: List of Free Youtube Courses by Vandad Nahavandipoor.
- muchamadfaiz: This 5 Reasons of Web Scraping May Benefit Your Business
- Kuldeep Singh: Draw Netflix Logo In Python
- RF Fahad Islam: Flutter-like cross-platfrom apps using Python😲!!
- Oleksii Borisenko: Unpacking new OpenAI image generation API (+ Postman collection)
- Onelinerhub: Using Pillow module to draw figures with Python
- Tom Jebbo: Pycraft progress report!
- Osazuwa Agbonze: SQLAlchemy Expression Language - Just Enough
- SalahElhossiny: Most Common Word
- Alex Rustic: Wrap, augment, and override functions and methods
- SalahElhossiny: Orderly Queue
- Mariusz Malek: I'm creating a community for a war project (Ukraine)
- Bernice Waweru: Design Underground System
- Daniel Nogueira: Calculating Sine, Cosine and Tangent in Python
- Be Hai Nguyen: Python: executing MySQL stored procedures which return multiple result sets.
- PyProDev: Create Plots using Matplotlib
- Aniello Musella: Implementing queues with Amazon SQS
- Matt Eland: Using the Pandas apply function to add columns to DataFrames
Our Repo Picks
- geohot/tinygrad (Python): You like pytorch? You like micrograd? You love tinygrad! ❤️
- Sanster/lama-cleaner (Python): Image inpainting tool powered by SOTA AI Model. Remove any unwanted object, defect, people from your pictures or erase and replace(powered by stable diffusion) any thing on your pictures.
- commaai/openpilot (Python): openpilot is an open source driver assistance system. openpilot performs the functions of Automated Lane Centering and Adaptive Cruise Control for over 200 supported car makes and models.
- hpcaitech/ColossalAI (Python): Colossal-AI: A Unified Deep Learning System for Big Model Era
- bregman-arie/devops-exercises (Python): Linux, Jenkins, AWS, SRE, Prometheus, Docker, Python, Ansible, Git, Kubernetes, Terraform, OpenStack, SQL, NoSQL, Azure, GCP, DNS, Elastic, Network, Virtualization. DevOps Interview Questions
- public-apis/public-apis (Python): A collective list of free APIs
- mouredev/Hello-Python (Python): Python desde cero
- tiangolo/fastapi (Python): FastAPI framework, high performance, easy to learn, fast to code, ready for production
- StanislavPetrovV/DOOM-style-Game (Python): DOOM-style 3D (raycasting) Game in Python Pygame
- home-assistant/core (Python): 🏡 Open source home automation that puts local control and privacy first.
- sczhou/CodeFormer (Python): [NeurIPS 2022] Towards Robust Blind Face Restoration with Codebook Lookup Transformer
- microsoft/recommenders (Python): Best Practices on Recommendation Systems
- facebookresearch/esm (Python): Evolutionary Scale Modeling (esm): Pretrained language models for proteins
- facebookresearch/encodec (Python): State-of-the-art deep learning based audio codec supporting both mono 24 kHz audio and stereo 48 kHz audio.
- keras-team/keras (Python): Deep Learning for humans
- vinta/awesome-python (Python): A curated list of awesome Python frameworks, libraries, software and resources
- grafana/oncall (Python): Developer-friendly incident response with brilliant Slack integration
- microsoft/pyright (Python): Static type checker for Python
- IDEA-CCNL/Fengshenbang-LM (Python): Fengshenbang-LM(封神榜大模型)是 IDEA 研究院认知计算与自然语言研究中心主导的大模型开源体系，成为中文认知智能的基础设施。
- unifyai/ivy (Python): The Unified Machine Learning Framework
- kellyjonbrazil/jc (Python): CLI tool and python library that converts the output of popular command-line tools, file-types, and common strings to JSON, YAML, or Dictionaries. This allows piping of output to tools like jq and simplifying automation scripts.
- deepmind/alphafold (Python): Open source code for AlphaFold.
- ultralytics/yolov5 (Python): YOLOv5 🚀 in PyTorch > ONNX > CoreML > TFLite
- jantic/DeOldify (Python): A Deep Learning based project for colorizing and restoring old images (and video!)
- sml2h3/ddddocr (Python): 带带弟弟 通用验证码识别 OCR pypi 版
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄