TLWI Python #35
Hello, hello, hello! Can you believe it's already time for another edition of our Newsletter? We've got some exciting stuff lined up for you this week, so buckle up and get ready to be entertained and informed.
First up, we've got SkyX, a real-time aviation traffic analysis tool that's sure to blow your mind. Built with the mighty power of Spark Structured Streaming and Apache Kafka, SkyX is a force to be reckoned with. If you're an aviation enthusiast or work in the industry, this is one project you won't want to miss.
Next on our list of goodies, we've got Python dictionary methods. Yep, you heard me right! Dictionaries aren't just for academics and Merriam-Webster. They're a crucial tool in every Pythonista's arsenal, and these methods will help you take your game to the next level. 😀😀⚡
Moving on, we're diving into the world of Logging in Python. If you're new to programming, logging might not seem like a big deal, but trust me when I say it's an essential skill. By learning how to log error messages and other critical information, you'll be able to quickly diagnose and fix issues in your code.
If you're looking for something a little more down-to-earth, then you'll love this next link. Classic Topic Modeling with BM25 is an informative and easy-to-digest introduction to a popular text analysis technique. Whether you're a data scientist or just someone who loves reading and writing, this is one article you won't want to miss.
Last but not least, we've got something for all the deep learning fanatics out there. The official PyTorch implementation of the "Human Motion Diffusion Model" paper is a thrilling read that will leave you in awe of the power of machine learning. If you've ever wondered what the future looks like, this is it!
That's all for now, folks. As always, we hope you enjoyed this week's newsletter, and can't wait to see you again next week for even more fun and informative content. Take care, and happy coding!
Updates From The Python Blog
- Python versions 3.10.8, 3.9.15, 3.8.15, 3.7.15 now available - Tuesday, October 11, 2022
Our Article Picks
- jmau111⭐: Misknown programming concepts explained
- Mwenda Harun Mbaabu: 2022 Beginner Friendly Modern Data Engineering Career path With Learning Resources.
- Anden Acitelli: The Zen of Python, Explained
- Thodoris Velmachos: Protect your Kubernetes Persistent Volumes from accidental deletion.
- propelauthblog: Generating Chess Puzzles with Genetic Algorithms
- Umair Mehmood (TheFatBoy): Django create your first web application 😀
- Ryan Gard: Quickly Build Secure Microservices in Python
- Quitsen: 50 Python projects u must try 😤🧠
- James Wachuka: Python-tweepy: automating a follow back task using windows scheduler
- Marvin Zhang: CI/CD in Action: How to use Microsoft's GitHub Actions in a right way?
- ProgrammingBuddyClub: 49 Free Online Courses - October 9, 2022
- Samina Rahman Purba: Refactoring My Code
- Ankan Saha: Use Nginx as Loadbalancer with this code
- Honeybadger Staff: Logging in Python
- Mateus Souza: Oracle Autonomous Database + Python3: criando database e conectando
- DroWzYOzIl: How to use AWS Textract in Python
- James Wachuka: Python ETL: Creating and automating a pipeline from Mysql to postgresql
- Nomadev💻🔱: 5 Things Every Developer Should Know Before Starting Out!
- kayYOLO: [Python]Facebook Scraper via Clicknium
- Miss Pooja Anilkumar Patel: 1531. Leetcode solution in python3
- David Mezzetti: Classic Topic Modeling with BM25
- Brian Via: Organizing EBook Files with Python 🐍
- Albert Zeyer: Python Preloaded
- zachmarullo: Introduction to Python
- Shaheer Sarfaraz: Saving time by wasting it - The story of AutoClass
- Kaveh Sabouri: How to open Website with python?
- Quitsen: Mechine learning using python roadmap🏎️🚓🚑
- Quitsen: Python - SciPy basic Introduction
- kayYOLO: How to attach to existing Browsers in Web Automation
- Wj: Started with GUI (update)
- Thodoris Velmachos: How to register a S3 repository used to store Elasticsearch Snapshots.
- Bas codes: Top 5 Websites to Find Your Next Python Job
- Kateryna Pakhomova: On-premise vs SaaS: What to Choose and When?
- Kimaru Thagana: Kaplan Meier Estimator in Python
- Emre Emanet: Python Programlamaya Giriş
- Jedrzej.me: Random Phone Number Generator
- Nahuel Rabey: ¿Cómo aprender álgebra lineal usando Python?
- Matt Davis: Pipenv: Named Categories
- Osazuwa Agbonze: SQLAlchemy - Hello World
- Madhuban Khatri: Django-TinyMce
- Mariusz Malek: How to help Ukraine in the war as a programmer?
- Geazi Anc: SkyX: desenvolvimento de uma análise de tráfego aéreo em tempo real com Spark Structured Streaming e Apache Kafka
- Ivan Karabadzhak: How to download Vimeo video using Python?
- Kaveh Sabouri: Why should you learn Python?
- Lakshyaraj Dash: How to send emails using python django ?
- Jungle Sven: Building efficient crypto trading software with python
- Alienor: Contribute to Lenra, a SaaS to create your crossplatform app, using any language
- Abhishek Mishra: How to Avoid Cloud Outages with YugabyteDB for Python Apps
- Mansour Moufid: Programmatically create submodules in Python
- kster: Control Flow Python ☂️🌧️
- Clement Gitonga: Extracting data from a website API and Save as CSV
- Paul C. Ishaili: 150 DAYS LEARNING PYTHON.
- Ashok Nagaraj: Getting started with OpenTelemetry for Python
- Quitsen: Python dictionary methods😀😀⚡
- Miss Pooja Anilkumar Patel: 237. leetcode Solution in Python3
- Mihir Amin: OOPs in a nutshell...
- SamontiBRACU: Basics of Python(Part 1)
- Quitsen: Ternary operator in python
- Jungle Sven: Asynchronous programming
- Bas codes: This Week In Python
Our Repo Picks
- AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui (Python): Stable Diffusion web UI
- ashawkey/stable-dreamfusion (Python): A pytorch implementation of text-to-3D dreamfusion, powered by stable diffusion.
- TencentARC/GFPGAN (Python): GFPGAN aims at developing Practical Algorithms for Real-world Face Restoration.
- wagtail/wagtail (Python): A Django content management system focused on flexibility and user experience
- nerfstudio-project/nerfstudio (Python): A collaboration friendly studio for NeRFs
- facebookincubator/AITemplate (Python): AITemplate is a Python framework which renders neural network into high performance CUDA/HIP C++ code. Specialized for FP16 TensorCore (NVIDIA GPU) and MatrixCore (AMD GPU) inference.
- danielgatis/rembg (Python): Rembg is a tool to remove images background.
- PaddlePaddle/PaddleNLP (Python): Easy-to-use and powerful NLP library with Awesome model zoo, supporting wide-range of NLP tasks from research to industrial applications, including Neural Search, Question Answering, Information Extraction and Sentiment Analysis end-to-end system.
- psf/black (Python): The uncompromising Python code formatter
- PaddlePaddle/PaddleOCR (Python): Awesome multilingual OCR toolkits based on PaddlePaddle (practical ultra lightweight OCR system, support 80+ languages recognition, provide data annotation and synthesis tools, support training and deployment among server, mobile, embedded and IoT devices)
- soxoj/maigret (Python): 🕵️♂️ Collect a dossier on a person by username from thousands of sites
- jupyterhub/jupyterhub (Python): Multi-user server for Jupyter notebooks
- deepmind/alphatensor (Python): undefined
- GuyTevet/motion-diffusion-model (Python): The official PyTorch implementation of the paper "Human Motion Diffusion Model"
- net4people/bbs (Python): Forum for discussing Internet censorship circumvention
- IDEA-Research/detrex (Python): IDEA Open Source Toolbox for Transformer Based Object Detection Algorithms
- AtsushiSakai/PythonRobotics (Python): Python sample codes for robotics algorithms.
- huggingface/transformers (Python): 🤗 Transformers: State-of-the-art Machine Learning for Pytorch, TensorFlow, and JAX.
- OpenBB-finance/OpenBBTerminal (Python): Investment Research for Everyone, Anywhere.
- ageitgey/face_recognition (Python): The world's simplest facial recognition api for Python and the command line
- jxxghp/nas-tools (Python): NAS 媒体库资源归集、整理自动化工具
- scrapy/scrapy (Python): Scrapy, a fast high-level web crawling & scraping framework for Python.
- WeAreMahsaAmini/FreeInternet (Python): Women, Life, Freedom. The goal of this project is to provide free internet access to Iranian people by any means. #MahsaAmini
- megadose/holehe (Python): holehe allows you to check if the mail is used on different sites like twitter, instagram and will retrieve information on sites with the forgotten password function.
- r0oth3x49/ghauri (Python): An advanced cross-platform tool that automates the process of detecting and exploiting SQL injection security flaws
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄