TLWI Python #34
Hey hey hey, welcome back to our weekly newsletter! I hope you're ready for an exciting lineup of geeky content because this week we've got some cracking links for you! Alright, let's dive right in.
First up, have you ever thought about running Python in your browser? Well, now you can with Python IN Browser! Yes, you heard it right! No installations required, you can just open up your browser and start coding. We know it sounds crazy but trust us, it's real and it's awesome. So, what are you waiting for? Click on that link and check it out today.
Next up, we have a link that could save you a ton of time and effort. Yes, you guessed it, it's all about automation. With I was tired of making banners for my blogs, so I automated it, you'll learn how to automate the creation of blog banners using Python. It's super easy and will save you so much time that you can spend on other fun things like learning Python, maybe?
Moving on, we have something for all you Django enthusiasts out there. This week, we're featuring an article on Writing Custom Django Database Functions. Yes, it may sound complicated, but trust me, it's not. In fact, it's an essential skill for any Django developer. So, whether you're a novice or a pro, you should definitely check out this article.
And for all the data lovers, this week we've got something special for you. Have you ever heard of Demo Mode: Using State in Streamlit? If not, then you're in for a treat. In this article, you'll learn all about using Streamlit's state management feature to create interactive demos. It's super easy and you don't need any prior experience with Streamlit. So click on the link and give it a go.
Last but not least, we have an article that covers everything you need to know to get started with web scraping using Python. Yes, we're talking about Web Scraping with Python: Everything you need to know to get started (2022). From setting up your environment to building your first web scraper, this article covers it all. If you're interested in data extraction or just want to expand your Python skills, then this is the article for you.
Alright, folks, that's a wrap for this week's newsletter. We hope you enjoyed it and found some cool links to check out. Stay tuned for more exciting content next week.
Updates From The Python Blog
- Python 3.9.13 is now available - Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Hot Python Articles This Week On Reddit
Our Article Picks
- Dhravya: I was tired of making banners for my blogs, so I automated it
- Purushothama Reddy N: How do I start a Data Science Career?
- Maxi Contieri: Code Smell 132 - Exception Try Too Broad
- Subh Chaturvedi: Hindi TV Serials: A Data Analysis
- Kaushal Sharma: Create and Deploy your first Flask app
- Martin Heinz: Automate All the Boring Kubernetes Operations with Python
- hy86592: Finally Understanding Recursive Functions
- Idris Rampurawala: Writing Custom Django Database Functions
- Ashish: Top 10 Python Frameworks for Game Development in 2022- Codexasahish
- Medea: Random Number Game - Python
- Ashish: Django Developer Roadmap 2022- Codexashish
- Saji Wang: Getting started with Redis
- Fabien Arcellier: Declare a proxy property to a child object
- Jordan Kalebu: SENTIMENT ANALYSIS WITH PYTHON's NLTK LIBRARY
- Maurice Borgmeier: Getting started with testing DynamoDB code in Python
- Ashish: Top 10 Best Python Frameworks for Web Development in 2022- Codexashish
- Tonya Sims: How to Turn Transcripts into Data Visualizations with Python
- Ogunbiyi Ibrahim: Feature Engineering: The Transformation phase (How to Encode Categorical Features)
- Ander Rodriguez: Speed Up Web Scraping with Concurrency in Python
- Miklós Szeles: A Brainwave Based Solution With Which Completely Paralyzed People Can Communicate With Their Loved Ones Using a Muse EEG Band
- Yash Makan: Whatsapp Clone for Android & IOS using Flutter & Python - Part 3 (Complete Tutorial)
- Lucas Lima: Resumão de Python para iniciantes com aulas! [PT-BR]
- Anandhu Prakash: Python IN Browser
- Mangabo Kolawole: Build a CRUD application using Django, React & Docker - 2022
- Danglewood: Open Interest For The Open Source Community: The Options Menu in the OpenBB Terminal. #FOSS
- Vishnu Sivan: How to run python code in your browser
- Graham Morby: JWT Auth in Flask Python
- hardik singh: convert images to ASCII characters!
- Mangabo Kolawole: Static Files in Django Explained
- John Idogun: Django and Openpyxl: Extracting and Sending Django model data as excel file (.xlsx)
- Bas codes: This Week in Python
- Andreas Koutsoukos: Font Awesome fonts to Sketch.app by category
- Akshansh Gusain: Why I am considering Go
- Artur Balsam: PyScript XSS
- Mangabo Kolawole: Configuring the Client for Testing with Pytest and Django REST
- Md.Junaid: File downloader in python and Google Colab
- Alex Eversmeyer: Demo Mode: Using State in Streamlit
- Alvaro (Blag) Tejada Galindo: What is Nylas, why did I join and why should you care?
- Getscreen.me: 12 Great Free Tools For Developers in 2022
- Aswin Barath: The Complete Python Developer in 2022 - Zero to Mastery
- Osahenru: THE NEW TRICK TO EASILY AND EFFECTIVELY DEPLOY YOUR DJANGO PROJECT ON HEROKU IN JUST 10 STEPS
- Bhavya Agrawal: An introduction to the Flask Python web app framework
- Damian Krystkiewicz: Visualizing execution of Python code and profiling
- Keith: ‘The client noticed that the server is not a supported distribution of Elasticsearch‘ error and solution
- darrendube: The Normal and Binomial distributions, explained with Python
- Samuel Nkopuruk: How to Build a Malazan Empire Phrase Detector Model
- MSC: Practical Clean Architecture in Typescript, Rust & Python
- Sebastian: RADU: Controlling Robot Movements with a Gamepad Controller using Python
- MakendranG: How to use AWS EC2 with Boto3 & Python - Part 1
- Soumendra Kumar Sahoo: Python vs Golang vs Rust
- Nicolas Lorenzi: How to use Luos with Python?
- Mandyiee: Validating Inputs in a Shorter Time
- Oxylabs: Python Web Scraping Tutorial: Step-By-Step
- Harendra Kumar Kanojiya: Best Python Cheat Sheet 2022 - PDF Download
- sripadhs: I created gui scraper
- Rafael Rocha: Dimensionality Reduction with Fisher’s Linear Discriminant: An investigation of decision boundaries
- immodded: IP ADDRESS tracing script based on python
- zhongpu: A gunplot-friendly tool for GeoMap
- Jordan Kalebu: Python Wrapper for newly announced WhatsApp Cloud API
- MakendranG: How to use AWS EC2 with Boto3 & Python - Part 2
Our Repo Picks
- hpcaitech/ColossalAI (Python): Colossal-AI: A Unified Deep Learning System for Big Model Era
- jackfrued/Python-100-Days (Python): Python - 100 天从新手到大师
- mitmproxy/mitmproxy (Python): An interactive TLS-capable intercepting HTTP proxy for penetration testers and software developers.
- neonbjb/tortoise-tts (Python): A multi-voice TTS system trained with an emphasis on quality
- GoogleCloudPlatform/python-docs-samples (Python): Code samples used on cloud.google.com
- PaddlePaddle/PaddleNLP (Python): Easy-to-use and powerful NLP library with Awesome model zoo, supporting wide-range of NLP tasks from research to industrial applications, including Neural Search, Question Answering, Information Extraction and Sentiment Analysis end-to-end system.
- chubin/wttr.in (Python): ⛅ The right way to check the weather
- diego-vicente/som-tsp (Python): Solving the Traveling Salesman Problem using Self-Organizing Maps
- swisskyrepo/PayloadsAllTheThings (Python): A list of useful payloads and bypass for Web Application Security and Pentest/CTF
- public-apis/public-apis (Python): A collective list of free APIs
- 521xueweihan/GitHub520 (Python): 😘 让你“爱”上 GitHub，解决访问时图裂、加载慢的问题。（无需安装）
- borisdayma/dalle-mini (Python): DALL·E Mini - Generate images from a text prompt
- geekcomputers/Python (Python): My Python Examples
- yt-dlp/yt-dlp (Python): A youtube-dl fork with additional features and fixes
- PySimpleGUI/PySimpleGUI (Python): Launched in 2018. It's 2022 and PySimpleGUI is actively developed & supported. Create complex windows simply. Supports tkinter, Qt, WxPython, Remi (in browser). Create GUI applications trivially with a full set of widgets. Multi-Window applications are also simple. 3.4 to 3.11 supported. 325+ Demo programs & Cookbook for rapid start. Extensive d…
- alanbobs999/TopFreeProxies (Python): 高质量免费节点分享，以及订阅链接收集。
- chubin/cheat.sh (Python): the only cheat sheet you need
- paramiko/paramiko (Python): The leading native Python SSHv2 protocol library.
- keras-team/keras (Python): Deep Learning for humans
- ccyanxyz/uniswap-arbitrage-analysis (Python): Uniswap arbitrage problem analysis
- heartexlabs/label-studio (Python): Label Studio is a multi-type data labeling and annotation tool with standardized output format
- scikit-learn/scikit-learn (Python): scikit-learn: machine learning in Python
- porthole-ascend-cinnamon/mhddos_proxy (Python): IT Army of Ukraine
- akfamily/akshare (Python): AKShare is an elegant and simple financial data interface library for Python, built for human beings! 开源财经数据接口库
- confluentinc/confluent-kafka-python (Python): Confluent's Kafka Python Client
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄