TLWI Python #29
Hey there, fellow content enthusiasts! It's that time of the week again, where we present you with the latest and greatest news in the tech world. Brace yourself, as we have got some exciting links to share with you!
Have you ever been frustrated with slow image processing in Python? Fear no more, as cmagick has got you covered with its blazing-fast image processing speed. This new version (v.0.1.2) brings along some new features and bug fixes, so make sure you give it a try!
For all you Django lovers out there, we have an exciting article on Django Models, covering everything from the basics to some advanced tips and tricks. We guarantee you'll learn something new, so grab a cup of coffee and dive right in.
If you're tired of the same-old, same-old in your Python development workflow, we have some good news. Pyre has come to the rescue, promising a smoother and more efficient Python development experience. With easy-to-use interfaces and advanced type checking, you're bound to level up your programming game.
Are you interested in image segmentation but have never known where to start? Say no more! We present to you an easy-to-use image segmentation library that boasts stunning pre-trained model zoo along with many practical use cases. Whether it be Semantic Segmentation, Interactive Segmentation, Panoptic Segmentation, or Image Matting, this library supports it all.
Finally, we have something for all the modern developers out there. In Creating A Modern Python Development Environment, you'll learn how to set up a modern and efficient Python development environment tailored exactly to your needs. Say goodbye to outdated tools and say hello to a more productive future.
That's all we have for you today, folks! As always, be sure to hit us up with your thoughts and opinions, and don't hesitate to share any exciting links you come across. Until next time!
Hot Python Articles This Week On Reddit
- PyCharm 2022.1 released (3 days ago)
Our Article Picks
- Mahmoud: Textual: The Definitive Guide - Part 1.
- Mahmoud: Textual: The Definitive Guide - Part 2.
- Mahmoud: Level Up Your Wordle Game With Deepgram ASR.
- Mohit Yadav ☘️: Introducing 🕷 Spitey-Sense: Simulate conversations with Spider-Man using 🪄 GPT-3 and Deepgram ☘️
- Dhravya: Pyre: Making Python development experience, just a little better
- derhnyel: Multi Threading in Python
- Patricia Carro Garcia: Build a Web App with Pandas
- Dhravya: Convert any image to tiny, sussy AmongUs Characters ඞඞ
- Mahmoud: Let's Make Python Listen - Part 1.
- SOMYA RAWAT: Applications of Data Science 😎
- Griffin: Transcribing Dolby.io Communications Recordings with Deepgram
- Mangabo Kolawole: Authentication in Tests with DRF
- Pragati Verma: Django Models: Basics and Best Practices
- Santhosh Kumar D: Voice Collab Deepgram - Let's harness the power of voice 🗣👩💻
- SOMYA RAWAT: How to become a Machine Learning Engineer?
- Nikunj R. Prajapati: Deepgram x DEV Hackathon Project DeepXGrammar
- Shane Nolan: Creating A Modern Python Development Environment
- Raman Bansal: How to master python in 1 week
- Braden Riggs: "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" Algorithmically Remastered in Python
- Geof: How To Rename Multiple Files In Python
- Omkar Bhagat: Python: last minute notes for your coding interviews
- SOMYA RAWAT: When Blockchain meets Artificial Intelligence ?
- Bolaji Ayodeji: How to Connect Google Colab to a Local Runtime
- Aissa Laribi: cmagick v.0.1.2
- SOMYA RAWAT: How to Approach a Machine Learning Problem ?
- Joshua Hassan: Understanding Command Line Arguments by making a simple file searcher
- BigCoder: Some things you can do with Python
- Umukoro Emmanuel: RECURSIVE ALGORITHMS IN PYTHON
- Chidozie C. Okafor: Linked List in plain english
- Danglewood: #FOSS Fintech in Python: How To Use The Historical Command In The OpenBB Terminal!
- Mangabo Kolawole: Custom Permissions in Django Rest
- Shane Nolan: Developing my first financial app using React Native, Redux, Figma and FastAPI
- rohit20001221: Django Signals
- Danglewood: Triplet Command: One Command, Three Outcomes; All Info
- João Vitor: Setup a Django project with Docker
- Waylon Walker: Python sys.excepthook
- Mangabo Kolawole: The next() Function Explained
- Ed Shee: Serving Python Machine Learning Models With Ease
- shiahalan: Project Two: Connect Four
- Mahesh MS: Media-Review: Cloud based collaborative media review application
- hrishikesh1990: Python rename file: How to rename a file in Python
- Dylan: From Python to Java: Using JShell
- Abdulla Ansari: Reverse String Without Changing Place of Special Characters
- Dimitrios Desyllas: Why Arduino fails to receive ACK signal?
- Braden Riggs: Beginner’s Guide to Diagnosing Audio Issues as Part of an Azure Serverless Media Workflow
- Hrishikesh Terdalkar: Devanagari Transliteration Pipeline for LaTeX
- wnleao: Python deque vs list: a time comparison
- Shrikant Dhayje: Unable to Login Django Admin after Update : Giving Error Forbidden (403) CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.
- Hamza Hesham: Discord.py | 02 Not that usual log bot the first part!
- domonic: python DOM. pip install domonic. 0.9.10 python. create html with python DOM for html generation. python3 python html
- Shane Nolan: Abstract Factory in Python with Generic Typing
- Rohith ND: Setting up Django app
- Kacha: Speech to text tool for all: Deepgram x DEV Hackathon
- Raman Bansal: Templates and Static files in Flask
- Mangabo Kolawole: Python filter() Method Explained
- codemee: 讓 Python 程式折行的方法
- Carmine Scarpitta: 2 reasons to use extend() instead of append() in Python
- Suraj Abubakar: Python string | swapcase()
- Dendi Handian: Regular Expression (Regex) with Python
- Shrikant Dhayje: How to Start writing Python 3 Program
Our Repo Picks
- fighting41love/funNLP (Python): 中英文敏感词、语言检测、中外手机/电话归属地/运营商查询、名字推断性别、手机号抽取、身份证抽取、邮箱抽取、中日文人名库、中文缩写库、拆字词典、词汇情感值、停用词、反动词表、暴恐词表、繁简体转换、英文模拟中文发音、汪峰歌词生成器、职业名称词库、同义词库、反义词库、否定词库、汽车品牌词库、汽车零件词库、连续英文切割、各种中文词向量、公司名字大全、古诗词库、IT 词库、财经词库、成语词库、地名词库、历史名人词库、诗词词库、医学词库、饮食词库、法律词库、汽车词库、动物词库、中文聊天语料、中文谣言数据、百度中文问答数据集、句子相似度匹配算法集合、bert 资源、文本生成&摘要相关工具、cocoNLP 信息抽取工具、国内电话号码正则匹配、清华大学 XLORE:中英文跨语言百科知识图谱、清华大学人工智能技术…
- vinta/awesome-python (Python): A curated list of awesome Python frameworks, libraries, software and resources
- lucidrains/vit-pytorch (Python): Implementation of Vision Transformer, a simple way to achieve SOTA in vision classification with only a single transformer encoder, in Pytorch
- openai/DALL-E (Python): PyTorch package for the discrete VAE used for DALL·E.
- public-apis/public-apis (Python): A collective list of free APIs
- PaddlePaddle/PaddleOCR (Python): Awesome multilingual OCR toolkits based on PaddlePaddle (practical ultra lightweight OCR system, support 80+ languages recognition, provide data annotation and synthesis tools, support training and deployment among server, mobile, embedded and IoT devices)
- donnemartin/system-design-primer (Python): Learn how to design large-scale systems. Prep for the system design interview. Includes Anki flashcards.
- tgbot-collection/YYeTsBot (Python): 🎬 人人影视 bot，完全对接人人影视全部无删减资源
- jackfrued/Python-100-Days (Python): Python - 100 天从新手到大师
- warpdotdev/themes (Python): Custom themes repository for Warp, a blazingly fast modern terminal built in Rust.
- httpie/httpie (Python): As easy as /aitch-tee-tee-pie/ 🥧 Modern, user-friendly command-line HTTP client for the API era. JSON support, colors, sessions, downloads, plugins & more. https://twitter.com/httpie
- alanbobs999/TopFreeProxies (Python): 高质量免费节点分享，以及订阅链接收集。
- facebookresearch/mae (Python): PyTorch implementation of MAE https//arxiv.org/abs/2111.06377
- lucidrains/DALLE-pytorch (Python): Implementation / replication of DALL-E, OpenAI's Text to Image Transformer, in Pytorch
- jhao104/proxy_pool (Python): Python 爬虫代理 IP 池(proxy pool)
- bottlesdevs/Bottles (Python): Easily manage wine prefixes in a new way. Run Windows software and games on Linux
- KurtBestor/Hitomi-Downloader (Python): 🍰 Desktop utility to download images/videos/music/text from various websites, and more.
- PaddlePaddle/PaddleSeg (Python): Easy-to-use image segmentation library with awesome pre-trained model zoo, supporting wide-range of practical tasks in Semantic Segmentation, Interactive Segmentation, Panoptic Segmentation, Image Matting, etc.
- RunaCapital/awesome-oss-alternatives (Python): Awesome list of open-source startup alternatives to well-known SaaS products 🚀
- yu-steven/openit (Python): Openit 订阅致力于打造免费无感的翻墙环境
- rajkumardusad/Tool-X (Python): Tool-X is a kali linux hacking Tool installer. Tool-X developed for termux and other Linux based systems. using Tool-X you can install almost 370+ hacking tools in termux app and other linux based distributions.
- py-pdf/PyPDF2 (Python): A pure-python PDF library capable of splitting, merging, cropping, and transforming the pages of PDF files
- bregman-arie/devops-exercises (Python): Linux, Jenkins, AWS, SRE, Prometheus, Docker, Python, Ansible, Git, Kubernetes, Terraform, OpenStack, SQL, NoSQL, Azure, GCP, DNS, Elastic, Network, Virtualization. DevOps Interview Questions
- open-mmlab/mmdeploy (Python): OpenMMLab Model Deployment Framework
- fullhunt/spring4shell-scan (Python): A fully automated, reliable, and accurate scanner for finding Spring4Shell and Spring Cloud RCE vulnerabilities
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄