TLWI Python #28
Hey there, newsletter family! It's another week and we're back with more exciting tech news and updates.
Are you a Django web developer looking to get insights into your website's traffic? Look no further because our first highlight of the week is for you! Check out Integrating Django framework with Matomo web analytics platform to learn more about how to use the Matomo web analytics platform to give you a clearer understanding of your visitor's behavior on your site. This hack will definitely come in handy when it comes to improving user experience!
Next up is #100DaysofCode Days 1 - 20, a challenge that's taken the world by storm! With 100 days of coding, this challenge encourages you to keep coding every day for a hundred days. It doesn't matter what you code, it could be anything from working on a new project, trying out new frameworks, or just to improve your coding skills. What's important is that you keep the momentum going and remain consistent. Check it out and join other coders on this exciting journey!
If you've ever wanted to scrape data from Google Play Search Apps, then you should definitely check out Scrape Google Play Search Apps in Python. Learn how you can gather information and analyze data from various apps. This hack is a great way to improve your data analysis and data scraping skills.
We all know how tedious it can be to manually type out the type parameters in Python. Now, with Optional static typing for Python, you can make your code more concise and easily readable. So, if you're a fan of statically typed languages and you're tired of manually typing out the type parameters, then you should definitely check this one out.
Last but not least, Customize Python Discord bot! If you're new to Discord bots, this is the perfect tutorial for you. Learn how to create a Python-powered Discord bot that is tailored to suit your needs. It's an awesome way to add more functionality to your Discord server, and the best part is that you can customize it to your liking!
That's it for this week's newsletter, folks. Stay safe, keep learning and have a fantastic week ahead!
Updates From The Python Blog
- The last Python 3.11 alpha (3.11.0a7) is available - Wednesday, April 6, 2022
Hot Python Articles This Week On Reddit
Our Article Picks
- Alex Omeyer: 10 must-know patterns for writing clean code with Python🐍
- Karina Kato: Create automatic blog posts from videos
- Laurent Picard: 🎨 Image processing as a service 🐍
- Martin Heinz: Python f-strings Are More Powerful Than You Might Think
- Waylon Walker: Dunk is my new diff pager
- Dhravya: APIs: Explained to a 5 year old 👶🏻 (not what you think!)
- John: Will leaving my job for mental health reasons ruin my professional reputation?
- Safa Al-Siaudi: Introducing Kids to Coding
- Mr. Bud: Introducing ToneFinder: A Game Designer's Attempt to help people with disabilities 🎧
- Jakob Ondrey: Automate a Papertrail with AWS Lambda
- dev-aspires: How to become a self-taught Computer Programmer: A Comprehensive guide, 2022
- Josh: Python Libraries, modules and packages.
- SOMYA RAWAT: Applications of Python :
- Mangabo Kolawole: Optimize Docker Size Image with Python Environment
- Marriane791: The Ultimate Guide to The Ultimate Guide to Getting Started in Data Science
- Braden Riggs: Creating Audio Features with PyAudio Analysis
- Dmitriy Zub ☀️: Scrape Naver Video Results in Python
- Vivek: Amazing Functools Features in Python
- Tina Huynh: What's After Python?
- Brooke Myers: Client vs Server Code in Anvil
- Braden Riggs: A Beginner’s Guide to Visualizing Audio as a Spectrogram in Python
- Michael_Maranan: SOFTWARE DESIGN: FROM WORDS INTO CODES PART II
- HaseebGarfinkel: Beginner Python Game: Journey to Restura
- Waylon Walker: Pygame Boilerplate Apr 2022
- Arpan Adhikari: Leetcode Two Sum Problem | DSA | Python
- Waylon Walker: pygame events are queued | Don't make this mistake
- eblocha: Using Dataclasses for Configuration in Python
- Mangabo Kolawole: Stop Raising ValidationError on create() on Serializers
- SaiPavan Seelamsetty: Insertion Sort - Python
- SHEM MAINA: The Ultimate Guide to Getting Started in Data Science
- Mangabo Kolawole: Python map() Method Explained
- Nicolas Lorenzi: Get Started Part 3: Unleash your code
- mohammed sharaki: make telegram bot using python
- Braden Riggs: Generating Pre-Signed URLs for Azure Cloud Storage with Python
- Eric Le Codeur: Python : Manipulation des dossiers et fichiers
- Carmine Scarpitta: Creating a Simple Weather App with Python and Flask
- Anshul: How Do I Host Flask App
- Bendev Junior: Um pouco sobre meu primeiro livro na área de tecnologia
- HannahMwende: Object oriented programming using python
- Medea: Myfe - 03/04/22
- Lars Wächter: Recognizing hand drawn Doodles using Deep Learning
- matthieucham: How to overcome Cloud Run's 32MB request limit
- Eda: Solving the Problem Sets of CS50's Introduction to Programming with Python — One at a Time: Problem Set 0
- sandeepk27: Tips & Tricks for Python
- Dmitriy Zub ☀️: Scrape Google Play Search Apps in Python
- Abdulla Ansari: Solution Convert List of String to Pair of String using Python. Example ['A', 'B', 'C', 'D', 'E', 'F', 'G', 'H', 'I']
- Brandon Fan: Build an LSTM Neural Network Bot for Trading
- Simon Green: It's a primathon!
- eblocha: Logging in Python Command Line Applications
- Evgenii Gerasin: API Testing With Anna Framework
- Mikołaj Buchwald: Integrating Django framework with Matomo web analytics platform
- codemee: 調整 Jupyter Lab/Colab 中 markdown 儲存格的字體大小
- AnuoluwapoDS: Business Sales Analysis Web App
- Carmine Scarpitta: List vs Tuple - When To Use Each?
- Swislok-Dev: Customize Python Discord bot
- Tina Huynh: Days 1 - 20: #100DaysofCode
- Gaurav Raj: Oh My WebServer TryHackMe Machine Writeup and Walkthrough
- JFG-0: The first actual Python program I want to show
- Soumyajyoti Biswas: AWS Infrastrucutre Maintenance Using AWS Lambda and AWS EventBridge [EC2 instance ebs snapshot cleanup after X days] [Part 2]
- Kaushal Sharma: Speed up your Code!!!
Our Repo Picks
- OpenBB-finance/OpenBBTerminal (Python): Investment Research for Everyone, Anywhere.
- github/copilot-docs (Python): Documentation for GitHub Copilot
- Z4nzu/hackingtool (Python): ALL IN ONE Hacking Tool For Hackers
- donnemartin/system-design-primer (Python): Learn how to design large-scale systems. Prep for the system design interview. Includes Anki flashcards.
- openai/DALL-E (Python): PyTorch package for the discrete VAE used for DALL·E.
- edeng23/binance-trade-bot (Python): Automated cryptocurrency trading bot
- markqvist/Reticulum (Python): Self-configuring, encrypted and resilient mesh for LoRa, packet radio, WiFi and everything in between
- home-assistant/core (Python): 🏡 Open source home automation that puts local control and privacy first.
- projectdiscovery/nuclei-templates (Python): Community curated list of templates for the nuclei engine to find security vulnerabilities.
- yu-steven/openit (Python): Openit 订阅致力于打造免费无感的翻墙环境
- hpcaitech/ColossalAI (Python): Colossal-AI: A Unified Deep Learning System for Large-Scale Parallel Training
- orchest/orchest (Python): Build data pipelines, the easy way 🛠️
- drivendata/cookiecutter-data-science (Python): A logical, reasonably standardized, but flexible project structure for doing and sharing data science work.
- python/mypy (Python): Optional static typing for Python
- lorenzodifuccia/safaribooks (Python): Download and generate EPUB of your favorite books from O'Reilly Learning (aka Safari Books Online) library.
- lutris/lutris (Python): Lutris desktop client in Python / PyGObject
- google/jax (Python): Composable transformations of Python+NumPy programs: differentiate, vectorize, JIT to GPU/TPU, and more
- Textualize/rich (Python): Rich is a Python library for rich text and beautiful formatting in the terminal.
- BobTheShoplifter/Spring4Shell-POC (Python): Spring4Shell Proof Of Concept/And vulnerable application CVE-2022-22965
- DeepLabCut/DeepLabCut (Python): Official implementation of DeepLabCut: Markerless pose estimation of user-defined features with deep learning for all animals incl. humans
- sherlock-project/sherlock (Python): 🔎 Hunt down social media accounts by username across social networks
- huggingface/accelerate (Python): 🚀 A simple way to train and use PyTorch models with multi-GPU, TPU, mixed-precision
- PaddlePaddle/PaddleOCR (Python): Awesome multilingual OCR toolkits based on PaddlePaddle (practical ultra lightweight OCR system, support 80+ languages recognition, provide data annotation and synthesis tools, support training and deployment among server, mobile, embedded and IoT devices)
- pandas-dev/pandas (Python): Flexible and powerful data analysis / manipulation library for Python, providing labeled data structures similar to R data.frame objects, statistical functions, and much more
- ultralytics/yolov5 (Python): YOLOv5 🚀 in PyTorch > ONNX > CoreML > TFLite
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄