TLWI Python #23
Hey there, Python enthusiasts!
Welcome to this week's newsletter where we are diving deep into the world of Python programming. In case you missed it, we have some fantastic links to share with you: Making a simple Snake game in Python, Meet Towhee: All You Need For X2Vec, Complete Guide on Python Decorators, All Algorithms implemented in Python, and Python for everyone: Mastering Python The Right Way.
First up, we have a tutorial on Making a simple Snake game in Python, perfect for those who want to get creative with Python programming. Grab your favorite snack, settle in, and let's have some fun while learning a thing or two about Python programming.
Next on our list is Meet Towhee: All You Need For X2Vec. In case you've been living under a rock, Towhee is the ultimate Python package for X2vec tasks. Whether you are a seasoned data scientist or a newbie, Towhee is your best bet for accurate and efficient machine learning algorithms. Click on the link to learn more.
Are you a Python programmer who wants to add some flair to your code? Well, we have got you covered. Check out our Complete Guide on Python Decorators to learn how to add functionality to your code without altering the original. This is a nifty trick that will take your programming skills to the next level.
Our next link is for those who want to master the art of problem-solving with Python. Our All Algorithms implemented in Python is an exhaustive library of all the classic algorithms you need to know about. From sorting and searching to graph algorithms, you will find it all in this library.
Last but not least, we have a treasure trove for Python novices: our Python for everyone: Mastering Python The Right Way. This comprehensive guide will take you from a beginner to an expert in no time. Whether you are trying to land your dream job or just trying to upskill, this guide is perfect for you.
That's it for this week, folks. We hope you have enjoyed this issue of our newsletter. Until next time, happy coding!
Hot Python Articles This Week On Reddit
- Complete Guide on Python Decorators (5 days ago)
Our Article Picks
- Brayan Kai: Mastering Python the Right Way
- Jeff Odhiambo: Python for Everyone: Mastering Python the right way
- Martin Heinz: Optimizing Memory Usage of Python Applications
- FRANCIS ODERO: Web Scrapping With Python.
- Code_Jedi: How to Turn Your Python Machine Learning Code Into a Web App
- Andy Piper: Happy 10th Birthday, Raspberry Pi!
- Aniket Pal: Understanding neural search framework: Jina AI
- Torine6: Python for everyone: Mastering Python The Right Way!
- Tonya Sims: Live Transcription With Python and FastAPI
- MissMati: Python for everyone: Mastering Python The Right Way
- Nevulo: Making a simple Snake game in Python
- Vinícius Gajo: Microsoft Azure Trial Hackathon on DEV: OpenCV with Azure Functions and Python
- AdaChime: Python for everyone: Mastering python the right way
- Tonya Sims: Live Transcription With Python and Flask
- Sarah Mukuti: Python for everyone: "Mastering Python The Right Way”
- javinpaul: 5 Best Python Certification for Programmers and Developers
- Cheruto: Python For Everyone: Mastering Python The Right Way
- FRANCIS ODERO: Mastering Python The Right Way.
- GeekTech: The terminal formatting library you need in 2022
- viola kinya kithinji: Python for everyone: Mastering python the right way.
- Brian Kirkpatrick: Wsgi Through Flask: A DreamHost Adventure
- hannahwn: Python for Everyone: Mastering Python The Right Way
- Sam: Writing a Smart Contract in Python
- Viper: Make Awesome Data Dashboard using Streamlit and Plotly: Simple Trends
- A Serputov: Collaboration Of Twitter&OpenAI API
- Hrishikesh Terdalkar: Elegant WebApp Template using Flask + Bootstrap + PythonAnywhere
- Eric Mutua: Python for Everyone: Mastering Python the right way
- Bek Brace: Intro to OpenPyXL (Automate Excel with Python)
- Joao Carlos Sousa do Vale: Aprendendo a Programar Usando Python - Conceitos Iniciais #01
- Rono Collins: Python for everyone: Mastering Python The Right Way
- Tonya Sims: Live Transcription With Python and Django
- Bas codes: Coding Interview – Converting Roman Numerals in Python
- Saravanan B: #1 Python Series
- Rono Collins: Object Oriented Programming with Python
- Hrishikesh Terdalkar: Perform OCR using Google's Drive API v3
- Eric Hu: Django For Beginners
- codemee: 串接比較運算
- Coding Networks: Data Science & Algorithms: Insertion Sort
- Aden Eilers: Intro to Apache Arrow
- Janet Awino: Python for Everyone: Mastering Python the Right Way
- Ashish: Top 10 Programming Languages You Must Know In 2022 - Codexashish
- shady shafik: How to build a Trading bot with Python and SQlite.
- Waylon Walker: Textual Popup Hack
- Rohit Gupta: Cross Validation for Beginners
- KY HU: Meet Towhee: All You Need For X2Vec
- Sharonah8: Python for everyone: Mastering Python The Right Way
- Chagalla Hillary: Python for everyone :Mastering Python The Right Way
- Samwel Njihia: Python for Everyone: Mastering Python the right way
- henrique martins de souza: How to test your Lambda made in Python locally with serverless
- David Mezzetti: Anatomy of a txtai index
- Hrishikesh Terdalkar: Wordle CLI
- Andrey M: From Python to Dart. Day 1
- Sebastian: RGB Depth Camera in Robotics: Starting with the Realsense R435 SDK
- isabellawallo: How Apple Apps Are Helping Business Owners
- FlyNestor: Crop a picture automatically with a fixed ratio - Python example
- Emmanuel Nwachukwu: Introduction To python (comments, variables, data types and numbers.)
- SpandyBoss: Python Exercise 1 - Solution
- Abdul-Salaam Opeyemi: My Python Journey So Far
- Takuma Otake: [Python] Extracting characters inside quotes and manipulating strings outside of quotes
- Viper: Creating Awesome Data Dashboard with Plotly in Streamlit: Clustering
Our Repo Picks
- donnemartin/system-design-primer (Python): Learn how to design large-scale systems. Prep for the system design interview. Includes Anki flashcards.
- Python-World/python-mini-projects (Python): A collection of simple python mini projects to enhance your python skills
- streamlit/streamlit (Python): Streamlit — The fastest way to build data apps in Python
- TheAlgorithms/Python (Python): All Algorithms implemented in Python
- freqtrade/freqtrade (Python): Free, open source crypto trading bot
- iperov/DeepFaceLab (Python): DeepFaceLab is the leading software for creating deepfakes.
- palahsu/DDoS-Ripper (Python): DDos Ripper a Distributable Denied-of-Service (DDOS) attack server that cuts off targets or surrounding infrastructure in a flood of Internet traffic
- MHProDev/MHDDoS (Python): Best DDoS Attack Script Python3, Cyber Attack With 40 Methods
- RunaCapital/awesome-oss-alternatives (Python): Awesome list of open-source startup alternatives to well-known SaaS products 🚀
- vinta/awesome-python (Python): A curated list of awesome Python frameworks, libraries, software and resources
- gkbrk/slowloris (Python): Low bandwidth DoS tool. Slowloris rewrite in Python.
- TechXueXi/TechXueXi (Python): 强国通 科技强国 学习强国 xuexiqiangguo 全网最好用开源网页学习强国助手：TechXueXi （懒人刷分工具 自动学习）技术强国，支持答题，支持 docker 45 分/天
- mxrch/GHunt (Python): 🕵️♂️ Offensive Google framework.
- WZMIAOMIAO/deep-learning-for-image-processing (Python): deep learning for image processing including classification and object-detection etc.
- louisyoungx/JD-SHOPPER (Python): 京东自动下单 (自动登录,指定时间预约商品,商品补货监控,自动加购物车,自动下单)
- public-apis/public-apis (Python): A collective list of free APIs
- iperov/DeepFaceLive (Python): Real-time face swap for PC streaming or video calls
- Mas0nShi/typoraCracker (Python): A extract & decryption and pack & encryption tools for typora.
- pytorch/torchrec (Python): Pytorch domain library for recommendation systems
- ultralytics/yolov5 (Python): YOLOv5 🚀 in PyTorch > ONNX > CoreML > TFLite
- jackfrued/Python-100-Days (Python): Python - 100 天从新手到大师
- openvinotoolkit/anomalib (Python): An anomaly detection library comprising state-of-the-art algorithms and features such as experiment management, hyper-parameter optimization, and edge inference.
- microsoft/unilm (Python): Large-scale Self-supervised Pre-training Across Tasks, Languages, and Modalities
- MIC-DKFZ/nnUNet (Python): undefined
- xingyizhou/CenterNet (Python): Object detection, 3D detection, and pose estimation using center point detection:
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄