TLWI Python #14
Hey friends, happy Friday! It's time to dive into another exciting edition of our weekly newsletter. This week, we have some amazing resources to share with you on the topics of mobile forensics, AWS, web pentesting, Flask, and Python.
First up, have you ever wondered how to conduct forensics on a mobile device? Well, wonder no more, because we have the perfect tool for you! Introducing the MVT (Mobile Verification Toolkit), a powerful tool that helps you find signs of potential compromise on mobile devices.
Next, let's talk about AWS. If you're new to AWS Lambda and are looking for an easy way to create endpoints for your Lambda functions, this AWS Lambda 101 tutorial is just what you need. With step-by-step instructions, you'll be creating your own endpoints in no time.
Are you a web pentesting enthusiast? Then you'll love this Web Pentesting Fuzz 字典. With one simple dictionary, you'll be able to find vulnerabilities in web applications that you didn't even know existed!
If you're looking to create a Flask app in Python, look no further than this amazing tutorial. With comprehensive instructions and practical examples, you'll be able to create your own fully functional Flask app in no time.
Last but not least, we have a little something for all our Python fans out there. The Python Interactive Console is an amazing tool that allows you to test out code and see immediate results. It's perfect for practicing your Python skills and learning new concepts.
That's it for this week, folks! We hope you found these resources as helpful and exciting as we did. Stay tuned for more amazing content in next week's newsletter.
Our Article Picks
- Omri Grossman: Why You Should Use Python Data Classes
- Banjo Obayomi: How I built a Full Stack Web3 App on the Cloud
- Waylon Walker: My first impressions with pyenv
- Rajesh Joshi: A Simple 🤓 yet Powerful 🚀 Server with Python 🐍
- Rajesh Joshi: I Accidently build a start-up for Gamers 😬 | Azuuk
- javinpaul: 5 Best Python Frameworks to become a fullstack Python Web Developer
- Md Shahriyar Al Mustakim Mitul: OOP in Python
- Juan Benitez: Trending Python Projects of the week
- Erin Schaffer: What’s the best programming language to learn first?
- Ayesha Sahar: Top 10 Most Useful Python Libraries For Data Scientists
- ashwins-code: Deep Learning Library From Scratch 2: Backpropagation
- javinpaul: 10 Best Data Science Libraries for Python Developers to Learn in 2022
- Andrea Grillo: Explore how countries produce energy for MongoDB Atlas Hackathon
- Effy L.H.: Udemy Syllabus Scraper Released
- Dharaneeswaran R: Write Better Python Code
- Xavier Barbosa: Data-Oriented Programming is dope
- Virej Dasani: No way did Github Copilot just Rickroll me!
- Suresh Ayyanna: Best Practices For Writing Automation Test Code
- Ashish Yadav: Machine Learning Complete Roadmap 2022
- Erik from Python Land: How To Open, Read, Write Files with Python
- Hícaro Dânrlley: Everything you need to know to get started with Python
- Meet Gor: Django Basics: Creating Models
- Afiz: How to create dictionary with two lists in Python
- Waylon Walker: A Minimal Pluggy Example
- Zack Allen: Deploying Django Rest Framework with Postgres on fly.io
- lunargravity: 108 Card Game
- AJ Kerrigan: Homebrew, pyenv, ctypes... oh my!
- Afiz: How to reverse a list in python?
- Joseph Mancuso: The History of the Masonite Framework
- Filipe: Mocking Auth0 tokens in Python and beyond
- BiggaHamid: Python for all
- Wilberto Morales: Use Signals to Safely Stop processes
- Nelson Adonis Hernández: Google Calendar API con Python
- Crazy Codigo: NumPy (Part 1)
- /dev/dull/alastair: Doctoring your application configuration
- Bala Priya C: String Slicing in Python Explained
- DelRayo: Creating a Selenium grid with Docker Compose and run python tests.
- Rodrigo Garcia Trejo: Minitutorial python: pipenv
- Santhosh Thomas: Create And Delete Kafka Topic Using Python
- Hícaro Dânrlley: How to use Filters and Maps in Python
- Santhosh Thomas: How To Store Certificate (.pem) in Azure Keyvault using Secrets and fetch values from secrets into pem file using python
- Praveen Kumar: Convert video to gif in python
- Martin Heinz: Profiling and Analyzing Performance of Python Programs
- Kalob Taulien: Building a scraping tool with Python and storing it in Airtable (with real code)
- Frank Corso: AWS Lambda 101: How To Create an Endpoint for a Lambda Function Using API Gateway
- SpandyBoss: Extracting info from Wikipedia in python
- Vicki (she/they): DRY Out with Loops
- Sm0ke: Python - Interactive Console
- Kalob Taulien: How to create a Flask app in Python
- Edmundo Sanchez: The Ultimate Guide You Need To Publish Your Python Package In Just 3 Easy Steps
- Eduardo: Criando um Script Python que faz raspagem de dados e o envio por e-mail.
- Manoj Kumar Patra: Model Training Patterns - Distribution Strategy
- Tom Jebbo: Pycraft Progress report #6
- IWasHiding: The steps to auto-publish posts using the Facebook Graph API
- enosemi: Easy understanding of functions in python
- Waylon Walker: Running Kedro on Ubuntu 21.10 Impish Indri
- Mayukh Pankaj: Vaccinater | vaccine notification
- virender: Top 5 Programming Languages in 2022 You Should Learn
- Flavio Campelo: Python - First steps
Our Repo Picks
- donnemartin/system-design-primer (Python): Learn how to design large-scale systems. Prep for the system design interview. Includes Anki flashcards.
- teslamotors/light-show (Python): Tesla Light Show
- CyberPunkMetalHead/gateio-crypto-trading-bot-binance-announcements-new-coins (Python): This is a crypto trading bot that scans the Binance Annoucements page for new coins, and places trades on Gateio
- vnpy/vnpy (Python): 基于 Python 的开源量化交易平台开发框架
- kivy/kivy (Python): Open source UI framework written in Python, running on Windows, Linux, macOS, Android and iOS
- openai/glide-text2im (Python): GLIDE: a diffusion-based text-conditional image synthesis model
- sherlock-project/sherlock (Python): 🔎 Hunt down social media accounts by username across social networks
- yt-dlp/yt-dlp (Python): A youtube-dl fork with additional features and fixes
- lucidrains/vit-pytorch (Python): Implementation of Vision Transformer, a simple way to achieve SOTA in vision classification with only a single transformer encoder, in Pytorch
- dgtlmoon/changedetection.io (Python): changedetection.io - The best and simplest self-hosted open source website change detection monitoring and notification service. An alternative to Visualping, Watchtower etc. Designed for simplicity - the main goal is to simply monitor which websites had a text change. Open source web page change detection - Now also includes JSON API change det…
- 78778443/QingScan (Python): 一个漏洞扫描器粘合剂；支持 web 扫描、系统扫描、子域名收集、目录扫描、主机扫描、主机发现、组件识别、URL 爬虫、XRAY 扫描、AWVS 自动扫描、POC 批量验证，SSH 批量测试、vulmap。
- RangiLyu/nanodet (Python): NanoDet-Plus⚡Super fast and lightweight anchor-free object detection model. 🔥Only 980 KB(int8) / 1.8MB (fp16) and run 97FPS on cellphone🔥
- ThioJoe/YT-Spammer-Purge (Python): Allows you easily scan for and delete scam comments using several methods.
- mvt-project/mvt (Python): MVT (Mobile Verification Toolkit) helps conducting forensics of mobile devices in order to find signs of a potential compromise.
- spesmilo/electrum (Python): Electrum Bitcoin Wallet
- apprenticeharper/DeDRM_tools (Python): DeDRM tools for ebooks
- nvbn/thefuck (Python): Magnificent app which corrects your previous console command.
- vinta/awesome-python (Python): A curated list of awesome Python frameworks, libraries, software and resources
- PaddlePaddle/PaddleDetection (Python): Object Detection toolkit based on PaddlePaddle. It supports object detection, instance segmentation, multiple object tracking and real-time multi-person keypoint detection.
- TheKingOfDuck/fuzzDicts (Python): Web Pentesting Fuzz 字典,一个就够了。
- gto76/python-cheatsheet (Python): Comprehensive Python Cheatsheet
- StevenBlack/hosts (Python): 🔒 Consolidating and extending hosts files from several well-curated sources. Optionally pick extensions for porn, social media, and other categories.
- programthink/zhao (Python): 【编程随想】整理的《太子党关系网络》，专门揭露赵国的权贵
- iperov/DeepFaceLab (Python): DeepFaceLab is the leading software for creating deepfakes.
- nerdyrodent/VQGAN-CLIP (Python): Just playing with getting VQGAN+CLIP running locally, rather than having to use colab.
The Last Week In Python is a weekly roundup for all things Python! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄