TLWI Golang #93
Hello and welcome to this week's newsletter filled with exciting developments in the world of Golang! With so much going on, let's dive right in and see what's been happening.
First up, we have an amazing Golang Job Queue Implementation that is sure to make your life easier. With this implementation, you can utilize worker pools and job queues to prioritize and manage your application's tasks. Say goodbye to slow-downs and hello to efficiency!
If you're in the market for a fast and feature-packed web framework, then you won't want to miss this one. With AWS Lambda, gRPC, MVC, Unique Router, Websockets, Sessions, Test suite, Dependency Injection, and more, it's touted as a true successor of expressjs and laravel. Check it out, and thank us later!
Next, we have an interesting error that some of you might have encountered:
client.Create("test.txt") error SSH_FX_OP_UNSUPPORTED. Fear not, as there's a solution to this error that will have you back to creating and manipulating files in no time.
Our "30 Days of Go" series continues with a focus on Pointers and Structs. Understanding these two concepts is essential in the world of Golang, and this guide breaks it down in a clear and concise manner. So, if you're looking to level up your Golang proficiency, be sure to check it out!
Last but not least, we have a powerful tool that can help you connect, secure, control, and observe services. With this tool, you can ensure that your services are running as expected and that data is flowing smoothly. For more information on this tool, click here.
That's all for this week's newsletter. We hope you found value in our updates and wish you a productive week ahead!
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
Our Article Picks
- Kevin Wan: Best practices on developing monolithic services in Go
- Saravanan G: How to Develop REST API using Go and Test using various methods
- Masui Masanori: [Windows] Try Golang 1
- abdfn: Gomo - 📐 Simple Golang multi modules tool.
- Bibek Gupta: How to remove golang-go from Debian/Ubuntu/Pop OS using terminal
- Roy Hadad: How to create a react app with Go support using WebAssembly in under 60 seconds
- Jacob Kim: How to use gorilla/mux
- Kacha: 30 Days of Go: Pointers and Structs
- Michele Caci: TIL: How to listen to different servers in Go (using select)
- Techreviewer.co: Golang in Machine Learning
- Thiago Mello: [Part 1] NextJS + Golang Service in Kubernetes - Setup
- Lakshan Dissanayake: Golang Job Queue Implementation
- Meet Gor: Golang: Math Package
- SQLsite: Awesome SQLite
- Claudio: We made a SaaS product in a month. I will explain how we did it.
- Open Web Technology: Golang career in Switzerland
- Airbrake.io: An Interview with Chris Cummer, WTFUtil
- Mohamed Allam: Why you should learn go?
Our Repo Picks
- fatedier/frp (Go): A fast reverse proxy to help you expose a local server behind a NAT or firewall to the internet.
- FiloSottile/mkcert (Go): A simple zero-config tool to make locally trusted development certificates with any names you'd like.
- urfave/cli (Go): A simple, fast, and fun package for building command line apps in Go
- caddyserver/caddy (Go): Fast, multi-platform web server with automatic HTTPS
- tharsis/evmos (Go): Evmos is the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) Hub on the Cosmos Network. It is the flagship implementation of the Ethermint library that prioritizes interoperability and novel economics.
- istio/istio (Go): Connect, secure, control, and observe services.
- replicate/cog (Go): Containers for machine learning
- casdoor/casdoor (Go): An Identity and Access Management (IAM) / Single-Sign-On (SSO) platform with web UI supporting OAuth 2.0, OIDC, SAML and CAS, QQ group: 645200447
- quii/learn-go-with-tests (Go): Learn Go with test-driven development
- kataras/iris (Go): The fastest HTTP/2 Go Web Framework. AWS Lambda, gRPC, MVC, Unique Router, Websockets, Sessions, Test suite, Dependency Injection and more. A true successor of expressjs and laravel | 谢谢 https://github.com/kataras/iris/issues/1329 |
- kedacore/keda (Go): KEDA is a Kubernetes-based Event Driven Autoscaling component. It provides event driven scale for any container running in Kubernetes
- minio/minio (Go): High Performance, Kubernetes Native Object Storage
- gorilla/mux (Go): A powerful HTTP router and URL matcher for building Go web servers with 🦍
- cloudwego/kitex (Go): A high-performance and strong-extensibility Golang RPC framework that helps developers build microservices.
- helm/helm (Go): The Kubernetes Package Manager
- argoproj/argo-workflows (Go): Workflow engine for Kubernetes
- go-chi/chi (Go): lightweight, idiomatic and composable router for building Go HTTP services
- hashicorp/terraform (Go): Terraform enables you to safely and predictably create, change, and improve infrastructure. It is an open source tool that codifies APIs into declarative configuration files that can be shared amongst team members, treated as code, edited, reviewed, and versioned.
- prometheus/prometheus (Go): The Prometheus monitoring system and time series database.
- JanDeDobbeleer/oh-my-posh (Go): A prompt theme engine for any shell.
- external-secrets/external-secrets (Go): External Secrets Operator reads information from a third-party service like AWS Secrets Manager and automatically injects the values as Kubernetes Secrets.
- rclone/rclone (Go): "rsync for cloud storage" - Google Drive, S3, Dropbox, Backblaze B2, One Drive, Swift, Hubic, Wasabi, Google Cloud Storage, Yandex Files
- ethereum-optimism/optimism (Go): The Optimism monorepo
- hashicorp/terraform-provider-aws (Go): Terraform AWS provider
- How to import local package into another project?
- How to exclude a directory from build/docs in Go?
- Is there nextjs like tool in golang?
- Polygon -- Sr. Go Blockchain Dev
- [SOLVED] How to debug golang code through vsode?
- Help getting troubles with gob.Decode / Encode
- What is a linker-allocated object?
- client.Create("test.txt") error SSH_FX_OP_UNSUPPORTED
- Is anyone using finalizers to detect resource leaks?
- Cannot find package
- Replace mouse pointer with image
- How Overwrite Any Previous Line In Windows Terminal
- Password protect excel file
- WrongAssignCount error on handle errors tutorial
- Testing static files in go and getting the right path
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄