TLWI Golang #9
Go Weekly, a weekly curation for all things Go in one centralised place. Here is your curation for Wed Sep 23 2020.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
- gopls v0.5.0 (7 days ago)
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Heertheeswaran V: Protobuf with GO
- Ega Prasetya: Echo Go - Middleware
- Senyo Simpson🌹: The basics of gRPC
- Umesh Yadav: Create Golang HTTP Server in 15 Lines
- Dmitrij T.: Go, Docker and Gitlab easy config
- Yurii Zinets: GoogletransX: Free unlimited translation
- Tony Spiro: Building a Blog with Go, Tailwind CSS, Cosmic & Deploy to Heroku with GitHub Actions
- Ega Prasetya: Echo Go - Secure Cookie
- Ari 🪐: Building and Testing Infrastructure with Github Actions 🏗
- xuri: Excelize 2.3.1 is Released – Go library for spreadsheet (Excel) files, support to open the spreadsheet with password protection
- Ko Takagi: How to setup Golang with VSCode
- NaveenKumar Namachivayam: Getting Started with GitHub CLI
- Hugo Bollon: #showdevI created Golang edit distance & string comparison library : Go-Edlib
- Mike Levan: Super Excited - Writing my first Golang book
- resotto: Goilerplate
- Ogundele Olumide: Data Structures: Binary Search Trees with Go
- Charles Clinton Pustejovsky III: Let's Go - Book Review
- Yaroslav Podorvanov: Обережно кодогенерація
- Gourav Kumar: 🎉 Free Jetbrains Goland Subscription 🎉
- Mateusz Charytoniuk: Using AWS Cognito App Client Secret Hash with Go
- Narendra Pareek: Using MongoDB as Datasource in GoLang
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- cli/cli (Go): GitHub’s official command line tool
- wagoodman/dive (Go): A tool for exploring each layer in a docker image
- schollz/croc (Go): Easily and securely send things from one computer to another 🐊 📦
- pulumi/pulumi (Go): Pulumi - Modern Infrastructure as Code. Any cloud, any language 🚀
- hashicorp/nomad (Go): Nomad is an easy-to-use, flexible, and performant workload orchestrator that can deploy a mix of microservice, batch, containerized, and non-containerized applications. Nomad is easy to operate and scale and has native Consul and Vault integrations.
- cortexlabs/cortex (Go): Model serving infrastructure for developers
- google/google-ctf (Go): Google CTF
- dapr/dapr (Go): Dapr is a portable, event-driven, runtime for building distributed applications across cloud and edge.
- istio/istio (Go): Connect, secure, control, and observe services.
- hashicorp/vault (Go): A tool for secrets management, encryption as a service, and privileged access management
- helm/helm (Go): The Kubernetes Package Manager
- wailsapp/wails (Go): Create desktop apps using Go and Web Technologies.
- go-kit/kit (Go): A standard library for microservices.
- moby/moby (Go): Moby Project - a collaborative project for the container ecosystem to assemble container-based systems
- avelino/awesome-go (Go): A curated list of awesome Go frameworks, libraries and software
- gofiber/fiber (Go): ⚡️ Fiber is an Express inspired web framework written in Go with ☕️
- prometheus/prometheus (Go): The Prometheus monitoring system and time series database.
- ehang-io/nps (Go): 一款轻量级、高性能、功能强大的内网穿透代理服务器。支持 tcp、udp、socks5、http 等几乎所有流量转发，可用来访问内网网站、本地支付接口调试、ssh 访问、远程桌面，内网 dns 解析、内网 socks5 代理等等……，并带有功能强大的 web 管理端。a lightweight, high-performance, powerful intranet penetration proxy server, with a powerful web management terminal.
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- rclone/rclone (Go): "rsync for cloud storage" - Google Drive, Amazon Drive, S3, Dropbox, Backblaze B2, One Drive, Swift, Hubic, Cloudfiles, Google Cloud Storage, Yandex Files
- jesseduffield/lazygit (Go): simple terminal UI for git commands
- quii/learn-go-with-tests (Go): Learn Go with test-driven development
- fatedier/frp (Go): A fast reverse proxy to help you expose a local server behind a NAT or firewall to the internet.
- mailhog/MailHog (Go): Web and API based SMTP testing
- hashicorp/terraform (Go): Terraform enables you to safely and predictably create, change, and improve infrastructure. It is an open source tool that codifies APIs into declarative configuration files that can be shared amongst team members, treated as code, edited, reviewed, and versioned.
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- Unexpected behaviour/data from interface&struct
- [Solved] Allocate 1GB of memory
- Why number of iteration of this loop is not fixed
- Generic error vs. module specific error
- Accidentally two go routines received the same value from a channel?
- Field not accessible
- Http support by ssh
- Resource for practice Go
- Why Go compiler implemented own IR?
- Is ByteArrayInString encoding possible in Go?
- Good tutorials, books ? and a few questions
- "Thread-safe" adjective for use in Golang documentation
- Find n-th root of a big number
- Error while creating server in mac
- Trouble migrating to golang v112
- Gomobile xcframework generation
- How to unmarshal from proto at runtime
- How to run precompiled-test package without using ginkgo cli?
- Excelize 2.3.1 is Released – Go library for spreadsheet (Excel) files, now support to open the spreadsheet with password protection
- How to save the sending emails to "Sent" folder in email client?
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄