TLWI Golang #72
Hello there, fellow Gophers!
Welcome to this week's edition of our newsletter, where we will be highlighting some amazing Go projects that you simply can't afford to miss. So, buckle up and let's dive right in!
First up, we have Go Smtp ve RabbitMQ ile Email servisi, which is an incredible project that has taken the email service game to a whole new level. With advanced functionalities like integration with RabbitMQ and QoS, this project enables you to easily send and receive emails via SMTP.
Next on the list, we have an amazing project that goes by the name of Protocol Buffers di Bahasa Go. With Protocol Buffers, you can serialize and deserialize data structures in a language-independent way, making it an incredibly powerful tool when working with APIs.
Are you looking for a simple rate limiter for your Go applications? Look no further than the Go simple rate limiter. This project is the perfect solution for you if you want to limit the amount of traffic that your application can handle without overloading the server.
Now, we also want to remind you that so many cool GO projects are waiting for some contributions ⛑ – and who knows, your contribution could be the missing piece of the puzzle that these projects need to reach their full potential!
Finally, we cannot end this introduction without mentioning the timeless, classic project that is Hello World. While it may seem simple and trivial, this project serves as a reminder to never forget where we all started, and that we are all constantly learning and growing in this amazing Go community.
So, that's it for this week's newsletter – we hope you found these projects as exciting and intriguing as we did. Stay tuned for more exciting updates on the world of Go in next week's edition!
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
- Soft-Serve: a self-hostable git server with a built in SSH interface, made for the command line (1 day ago)
- GoLand 2021.3 just got released! (6 days ago)
- Ebiten in 2021 (2 days ago)
- So many cool GO projects are waiting for some contributions ⛑! (2 days ago)
Our Article Picks
- Valeria: 10 Reasons NOT to use Go for your next project
- Tayfur: Go Smtp ve RabbitMQ ile Email servisi
- Yusuf Turhan Papurcu: Make your own product at home.
- Heddi Nabbisen: Go range loop: Failed to change value of entry
- Mo Pooladkhay: Building A TCP Bridger Server in Go - Part 1
- Rafael Firmino: Enum in Go ?
- orkes: Go: Netflix Conductor Worker
- Mustafa: Learning Go #1
- ShellRean: Golang: Create Authentication JWT #2
- Muhammad Fauzan: WTF*&n is Pointers in Golang (Bahasa Version)
- Marcos Filho: Add some data in memory
- Alkesh Ghorpade: LeetCode - Populating Next Right Pointers in Each Node
- TnvMadhav⚡: 🚀 Save Tweets to Notion (w/ context)
- b0r: Build reverse proxy server in Go
- Joash Xu: Go producer-consumer problem
- Daniel Quackenbush: Mocking the AWS SDK With Go
- FesserBlondie: How To Build REST APIs With Golang And Fauna
- immortalt: Use pprof for golang program memory analysis
- Ahmad Wijaya: Protocol Buffers di Bahasa Go
- Simon: GitHub Action for Generating a World Map of Repository Contributions
- Joash Xu: Go simple rate limiter
- Raj Nandan Sharma: Hello World
- Tony Larry: Awesome Golang Audio and Music Libraries
- Behzad Benam: Golang on the client-side
- b0r: Build Load Balancer in Go
- Denise Alvarez: LF: Golang developer
- Kazuki Higashiguchi: How decided a value set in Sec-WebSocket-Key/Accept header
- Amit Shah: How to calculate Gold Rate Today in India?
- Lob: Websocket.org is Down, Here is an Alternative
Our Repo Picks
- aws/karpenter (Go): Kubernetes Node Autoscaling: built for flexibility, performance, and scalability. https://karpenter.sh
- jesseduffield/lazygit (Go): simple terminal UI for git commands
- FerretDB/FerretDB (Go): A truly Open Source MongoDB alternative
- kyleconroy/sqlc (Go): Generate type safe Go from SQL
- rclone/rclone (Go): "rsync for cloud storage" - Google Drive, S3, Dropbox, Backblaze B2, One Drive, Swift, Hubic, Wasabi, Google Cloud Storage, Yandex Files
- google/go-containerregistry (Go): Go library and CLIs for working with container registries
- dapr/dapr (Go): Dapr is a portable, event-driven, runtime for building distributed applications across cloud and edge.
- coreybutler/nvm-windows (Go): A node.js version management utility for Windows. Ironically written in Go.
- gofiber/fiber (Go): ⚡️ Express inspired web framework written in Go
- chrislusf/seaweedfs (Go): SeaweedFS is a fast distributed storage system for blobs, objects, files, and data lake, for billions of files! Blob store has O(1) disk seek, cloud tiering. Filer supports Cloud Drive, cross-DC active-active replication, Kubernetes, POSIX FUSE mount, S3 API, S3 Gateway, Hadoop, WebDAV, encryption, Erasure Coding.
- lima-vm/lima (Go): Linux virtual machines, on macOS (aka "Linux-on-Mac", "macOS subsystem for Linux", "containerd for Mac", unofficially)
- hashicorp/nomad (Go): Nomad is an easy-to-use, flexible, and performant workload orchestrator that can deploy a mix of microservice, batch, containerized, and non-containerized applications. Nomad is easy to operate and scale and has native Consul and Vault integrations.
- maticnetwork/bor (Go): Official repository for the Matic Blockchain
- sigstore/cosign (Go): Container Signing
- ethereum/go-ethereum (Go): Official Go implementation of the Ethereum protocol
- hashicorp/terraform-provider-azurerm (Go): Terraform provider for Azure Resource Manager
- projectdiscovery/httpx (Go): httpx is a fast and multi-purpose HTTP toolkit allows to run multiple probers using retryablehttp library, it is designed to maintain the result reliability with increased threads.
- influxdata/telegraf (Go): The plugin-driven server agent for collecting & reporting metrics.
- flipped-aurora/gin-vue-admin (Go): 基于 vite+vue3+gin 搭建的开发基础平台，集成 jwt 鉴权，权限管理，动态路由，分页封装，多点登录拦截，资源权限，上传下载，代码生成器，表单生成器等开发必备功能，五分钟一套 CURD 前后端代码。
- ent/ent (Go): An entity framework for Go
- helm/helm (Go): The Kubernetes Package Manager
- cilium/cilium (Go): eBPF-based Networking, Security, and Observability
- jesseduffield/lazydocker (Go): The lazier way to manage everything docker
- tinode/chat (Go): Instant messaging platform. Backend in Go. Clients: Swift iOS, Java Android, JS webapp, scriptable command line; chatbots
- avelino/awesome-go (Go): A curated list of awesome Go frameworks, libraries and software
- GSS: a web server for single-page applications
- As a package maintainer, how should deprecation be done? (interfaces)
- Generate map with one to many relation
- Looking for a Freelance Golang Developer [remote]
- Want To Create A Community Forum For My Website!
- Hire Golang Development
- Cheap message deduplication IDs generator?
- How to use struct key pairs in empty map object
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄