TLWI Golang #68
Hey there, lovely readers! Hope you are doing great as we dive into this week's newsletter. Are you ready to explore some exciting resources? Let's get started!
First up, let's talk about a cloud-native Pipeline resource. This is a great tool for anyone out there who wants to automate and streamline their DevOps process, scaling on the cloud. It is a game-changer, enabling you to build, test, and deploy your code with ease.
Next up, let's discuss a Binance Smart Chain client based on the go-ethereum fork. This is a fantastic resource for all blockchain enthusiasts out there looking for reliable and efficient ways to interact with the Binance Smart Chain. The client is based on a proven and trusted foundation, enhancing its security and reliability.
Now, get ready for a treat! Halfrost-Field 冰霜之地 is a Chinese tech blog owned and managed by Liu Hongze, a tech guru with over ten years of experience in software development. His blog is packed with valuable insights, tutorials, and reviews on a wide range of tech topics, from big data to blockchain.
Moving on, let's talk about the official Go implementation of the Ethereum protocol. This resource is a must-have for anyone out there who wants to interact with the Ethereum ecosystem effectively. From mining to contract development, this implementation has got you covered.
Finally, let's wrap things up with a modern and intuitive terminal-based text editor. This editor is perfect for developers who want to work with a lightweight and efficient editor that supports various programming languages. With a sleek interface, it is a great tool for anyone out there who wants to improve their coding workflow.
That's it for this week's newsletter. We hope you enjoyed our collection of exciting resources. Be sure to check out these links and stay tuned for more next week!
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
- Upcoming Features in Go 1.18 (2 days ago)
- Alert: Cloud Software Startup Hashicorp Files For IPO (6 days ago)
Our Article Picks
- Elton Minetto: Infrastructure as Code on AWS using Go and Pulumi
- Lucia Cerchie: What I learned from building REST APIs in 3 different languages
- BhanuReddy: Map types in GO
- bseyhan: Cassandra & GoLang
- Seito Tanaka: Safely clean up your local branches
- Antonio Sánchez: Deploy a Go API to AWS Lambda and API Gateway
- ynwd: UseEffect React Testing
- Samuel K.M: Go Variables
- Nahuel Segovia: Simular un array asociativo(map) con tipos dinámicos en Golang
- Sam Newby: How to hash a password in Go
- Kavindu Santhusa: Top 10 trending github repos of the week🚽.
- Alkesh Ghorpade: LeetCode - Decode Ways
- Marc Auberer: Compose Generator - Create Service Templates
- Maria Yudina: How To Install Go on Ubuntu 20.04
- Alkesh Ghorpade: LeetCode - Word Search
- Tingwei: Identicon generator in Go
- Samuel K.M: Introduction To Go Programming
- Shan Desai: Learn Coding with Challenges: Decompress strings in C/Go
- JoeTags: Let's Go!
- Praveena Thavarajah: Go Language And Its Environment Set Up
- Traci Kamp: Monitor Your Pet's Health with Litter Exporter
- ynwd: Data Races di Golang
- Karan Pratap Singh: Fullstack GraphQL starter kit Fall-2021 update
- Eutychus Towett: How to run a Golang Revel App with Docker and Docker Compose
- Abdelrahman Omran: Release Notes 11.05 - Syntropy Agent Golang Refactor
- Marc Auberer: Compose Generator - Update 1.2.0
- Bashayr Alabdullah: Deploy to Google Cloud Run from GitHub Release using GitHub Actions
- brendan-zeus: Mocking in Go
- Bajro: Lines of code - Golang
- yuri: Gerando mocks de interfaces no go!
Our Repo Picks
- OpenIMSDK/Open-IM-Server (Go): OpenIM：由前微信技术专家打造的基于 Go 实现的即时通讯（IM）项目，从服务端到客户端 SDK 开源即时通讯（IM）整体解决方案，可以轻松替代第三方 IM 云服务，打造具备聊天、社交功能的 app。
- MangoDB-io/MangoDB (Go): A truly Open Source MongoDB alternative
- hashicorp/terraform (Go): Terraform enables you to safely and predictably create, change, and improve infrastructure. It is an open source tool that codifies APIs into declarative configuration files that can be shared amongst team members, treated as code, edited, reviewed, and versioned.
- v2fly/v2ray-core (Go): A platform for building proxies to bypass network restrictions.
- Dreamacro/clash (Go): A rule-based tunnel in Go.
- halfrost/LeetCode-Go (Go): ✅ Solutions to LeetCode by Go, 100% test coverage, runtime beats 100% / LeetCode 题解
- dapr/dapr (Go): Dapr is a portable, event-driven, runtime for building distributed applications across cloud and edge.
- hyperledger/fabric (Go): Hyperledger Fabric is an enterprise-grade permissioned distributed ledger framework for developing solutions and applications. Its modular and versatile design satisfies a broad range of industry use cases. It offers a unique approach to consensus that enables performance at scale while preserving privacy.
- binance-chain/bsc (Go): A Binance Smart Chain client based on the go-ethereum fork
- ehang-io/nps (Go): 一款轻量级、高性能、功能强大的内网穿透代理服务器。支持 tcp、udp、socks5、http 等几乎所有流量转发，可用来访问内网网站、本地支付接口调试、ssh 访问、远程桌面，内网 dns 解析、内网 socks5 代理等等……，并带有功能强大的 web 管理端。a lightweight, high-performance, powerful intranet penetration proxy server, with a powerful web management terminal.
- ethereum/go-ethereum (Go): Official Go implementation of the Ethereum protocol
- junegunn/fzf (Go): 🌸 A command-line fuzzy finder
- Shopify/toxiproxy (Go): ⏰ 🔥 A TCP proxy to simulate network and system conditions for chaos and resiliency testing
- cosmos/cosmos-sdk (Go): ⛓️ A Framework for Building High Value Public Blockchains ✨
- chaos-mesh/chaos-mesh (Go): A Chaos Engineering Platform for Kubernetes.
- Shopify/sarama (Go): Sarama is a Go library for Apache Kafka 0.8, and up.
- halfrost/Halfrost-Field (Go): ✍🏻 这里是写博客的地方 —— Halfrost-Field 冰霜之地
- hajimehoshi/ebiten (Go): A dead simple 2D game library for Go
- containerd/nerdctl (Go): contaiNERD CTL - Docker-compatible CLI for containerd, with support for Compose
- tektoncd/pipeline (Go): A cloud-native Pipeline resource.
- minio/minio (Go): High Performance, Kubernetes Native Object Storage
- naiba/nezha (Go): 哪吒监控 一站式轻监控轻运维系统。支持系统状态、HTTP、TCP、Ping 监控报警，计划任务和在线终端。
- zyedidia/micro (Go): A modern and intuitive terminal-based text editor
- zu1k/proxypool (Go): 自动抓取 tg 频道、订阅地址、公开互联网上的 ss、ssr、vmess、trojan 节点信息，聚合去重后提供节点列表。欢迎 star
- kubernetes/kubernetes (Go): Production-Grade Container Scheduling and Management
- How to manipulate DOM from template to add/remove attribute
- How to ignore files in vscode-go?
- Carotid Artillery is an open source twin-stick shooter created using ebiten
- Cannot use my package
- Import dependencies behind unsafe proxy using go get
- Can't install latest version on Debian
- OpenFile parameters
- JSON Schema in struct object list
- How to use URLs for image link href and img src with html/template?
- Calling function from same package in different file
- Sort map having dates in ASC order
- Function that takes values that fall in some category
- Custom function is not working in template
- Can i use ENUM in template?
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄