TLWI Golang #56
Welcome back to our weekly newsletter, filled with exciting tech updates and insights! This week, we have some fantastic links to share that will take your coding skills to the next level. So buckle up and hold on tight, it’s time for an adventure in the world of programming!
First off, have you heard about GitHub’s official command line tool? This handy tool allows you to access all of the features of GitHub directly from your terminal. That’s right, no more switching between your terminal and web browser to manage your repositories – it’s all right there in one place! Give it a try and take your coding productivity to the next level.
Next up, we have a fascinating article on a rule-based tunnel in Go. This powerful tool makes it easy to build tunnels that can selectively route traffic based on customizable rules. If you’re looking to take your networking capabilities to the next level, this article is a must-read!
Are you ready to take your Go coding skills to the next level? Check out this awesome article on Learning Go by examples: part 6 - Create a gRPC app in Go. This tutorial takes you step by step through the process of building a gRPC app, a powerful technology that is quickly becoming an industry standard.
Looking to improve your code coverage in Golang? Look no further than this helpful guide on how to make Coverage in Golang?. This article walks you through the process of using the built-in “go test” tool to measure code coverage and improve your code quality.
Finally, we’re excited to share with you the Web File Browser. This web-based file manager is a powerful tool for managing files and directories on your web server. Whether you’re a web developer or just looking to manage your files more easily, this tool is sure to become a staple in your toolkit.
That’s it for this week’s newsletter – we hope you enjoy diving into these fantastic resources and building your skills as a programmer. See you next week for even more exciting updates!
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
Our Article Picks
- Vic Shóstak: 📖 Go Fiber by Examples: How can the Fiber Web Framework be useful?
- Aurélie Vache: Learning Go by examples: part 6 - Create a gRPC app in Go
- Fareez Ahamed: Embedding a React Application in Go Binary
- Gatuk S. Chattanon: มารู้จักกับ Clean Architecture กันดีกว่า!
- hzoltan: Go: Provide automated tested examples for your documentation!
- Richard Halford: GoDo: A command line todo list application
- Francisco Javier Sánchez Fuentes: How to make Coverage in Golang?
- Mario Carrion: Why you should use/learn Go as hiring manager/individual contributor.
- Dinesh: Redis caching layer for Cloudflare KV in Golang
- hzoltan: What is an idempotent function?
- TekWize.ly: pre-commit-golang - v1.0.0-beta.4 - Go Mod Tidy, GoFumpt, StaticCheck
- Scott McAllister: Write Terraform Files in Go with hclwrite
- Alkesh Ghorpade: LeetCode - Generate Parentheses
- charly3pins: Learn how to use the embed package in Go by building a web page easily
- Plivo: How to Receive a Phone Call in Go with Gin-Gonic and Plivo
- Cephas Arowolo Oluwadamilola: HNG 8.0 Internship: The Beginning Of My Developer Journey
- waleed reda: firebase with go
- charly3pins: Aprende a utilizar el paquete embed a Go construyendo una página web fácilmente
- WizDwarf: Grpc- Golang
Our Repo Picks
- tmrts/go-patterns (Go): Curated list of Go design patterns, recipes and idioms
- megaease/easegress (Go): A Cloud Native traffic orchestration system
- cilium/cilium (Go): eBPF-based Networking, Security, and Observability
- sniptt-official/ots (Go): 🔐 Share end-to-end encrypted secrets with others via a one-time URL
- kubernetes/kubernetes (Go): Production-Grade Container Scheduling and Management
- hashicorp/terraform (Go): Terraform enables you to safely and predictably create, change, and improve infrastructure. It is an open source tool that codifies APIs into declarative configuration files that can be shared amongst team members, treated as code, edited, reviewed, and versioned.
- Dreamacro/clash (Go): A rule-based tunnel in Go.
- chrislusf/seaweedfs (Go): SeaweedFS is a fast distributed storage system for blobs, objects, files, and data lake, for billions of files! Blob store has O(1) disk seek, local tiering, cloud tiering. Filer supports cross-cluster active-active replication, Kubernetes, POSIX, S3 API, encryption, Erasure Coding for warm storage, FUSE mount, Hadoop, WebDAV, mount cloud storage.
- filebrowser/filebrowser (Go): 📂 Web File Browser
- cli/cli (Go): GitHub’s official command line tool
- kyverno/kyverno (Go): Kubernetes Native Policy Management
- fyne-io/fyne (Go): Cross platform GUI in Go inspired by Material Design
- photoprism/photoprism (Go): Privately browse, organize, and share your photo collection. Free & Open Source. 🌈
- ehang-io/nps (Go): 一款轻量级、高性能、功能强大的内网穿透代理服务器。支持 tcp、udp、socks5、http 等几乎所有流量转发，可用来访问内网网站、本地支付接口调试、ssh 访问、远程桌面，内网 dns 解析、内网 socks5 代理等等……，并带有功能强大的 web 管理端。a lightweight, high-performance, powerful intranet penetration proxy server, with a powerful web management terminal.
- geektutu/7days-golang (Go): 7 days golang programs from scratch (web framework Gee, distributed cache GeeCache, object relational mapping ORM framework GeeORM, rpc framework GeeRPC etc) 7 天用 Go 动手写/从零实现系列
- securego/gosec (Go): Golang security checker
- deepmap/oapi-codegen (Go): Generate Go client and server boilerplate from OpenAPI 3 specifications
- v2fly/v2ray-core (Go): A platform for building proxies to bypass network restrictions.
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- traefik/traefik (Go): The Cloud Native Application Proxy
- binance-chain/bsc (Go): A Binance Smart Chain client based on the go-ethereum fork
- hashicorp/terraform-provider-aws (Go): Terraform AWS provider
- Mrs4s/go-cqhttp (Go): cqhttp 的 golang 实现，轻量、原生跨平台.
- urfave/cli (Go): A simple, fast, and fun package for building command line apps in Go
- rancher/rke (Go): Rancher Kubernetes Engine (RKE), an extremely simple, lightning fast Kubernetes distribution that runs entirely within containers.
- Machine learning in Go - future?
- Building a server that can run every where, desktop and mobile
- Go-carbon version 1.5.2 was released
- Difficulties in installing go on windows
- Cgo: use of external c file
- How to Block YouTube Channels
- Need help about http.FileServer(), http.Dir() & http.StripPrefix()
- Defer and closures
- Interface implementing
- Port scanner in Go
- Can you make one request to database passing n parameters?
- Unreadable: invalid interface type: could not find str field
- How to understand the following struct definition?
- GoLang Help - To Upper Case
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄