TLWI Golang #55
A Tale of Two Copies, Running Go Application on Bare Metal, Ent: Announcing the Upsert API in v0.9.0, GitHub - odpf/optimus: Optimus is an easy-to-use, reliable, and performant workflow orchestrator for data transformation, data modeling, pipelines, and data quality management., GitHub - TheYkk/git-switcher: Switch between your git profiles easily. Here is your Golang Weekly curation for Wed Aug 11 2021.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
- A Tale of Two Copies (1 day ago)
- Running Go Application on Bare Metal (2 days ago)
- Ent: Announcing the Upsert API in v0.9.0 (6 days ago)
- GitHub - odpf/optimus: Optimus is an easy-to-use, reliable, and performant workflow orchestrator for data transformation, data modeling, pipelines, and data quality management. (3 days ago)
- GitHub - TheYkk/git-switcher: Switch between your git profiles easily (3 days ago)
- crunchyroll: A crunchyroll api wrapper with built in cli (1 day ago)
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Lucas Neves Pereira: Build a desktop app with Wails & Vue
- Aurélie Vache: Learning Go by examples: part 5 - Create a Game Boy Advance (GBA) game in Go
- Mario Carrion: Building Microservices in Go: Searching with Elasticsearch
- elesq: Go - Protocol Buffer, Protoc tool & generated structs
- Jeremy Morgan: How Hot Does it Get Inside a Car During a Heat Wave?
- Vic Shóstak: 🤷♀️ 🤷♂️ PostgreSQL error with using over jackc/pgx driver in Golang: cannot convert X to Y
- Ruan Bekker: Task runner with YAML config written in Go
- Fareez Ahamed: Why Interfaces in Go Are Not Explicitly Implemented
- Eternal Dev: Go - Learning 'for' loop statement in-depth
- iamlearning: Solution to html/template: "your-template.tmpl" is undefined
- Dominik Zarsky: Creating a Time-Triggered AWS Lambda Function
- LTV Co. Engineering: How to Test Database Interactions in Go Through Abstraction
- Ggicci: Decode HTTP Query Params Into a Struct in Golang
- Aynur Zulkarnaev: Go Code Generation from OpenAPI spec
- Farhan: yq - read YAML on terminal
- Tyler Bui-Palsulich: Finding and fixing memory leaks in Go
- TekWize.ly: Pre-commit-Golang v1.0.0-beta.1 – Now with support for running custom go tools
- Nočnica Fee: Should you transition to Golang?
- Alkesh Ghorpade: LeetCode - Letter Combinations of a Phone Number
- Dênis Mendes: How to connect to SFTP with Golang using PEM and upload a file.
- Lakhan Samani: Create page view analytics system using Kafka, Go, Postgres & GraphQL in 5 steps
- Leonid Rezvitsky: Nodemon + Go App
- Danial Dezfouli: Finding Words in Subtitle.srt
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- kubernetes/kompose (Go): Go from Docker Compose to Kubernetes
- ent/ent (Go): An entity framework for Go
- optiv/ScareCrow (Go): ScareCrow - Payload creation framework designed around EDR bypass.
- chaos-mesh/chaos-mesh (Go): A Chaos Engineering Platform for Kubernetes.
- cloudreve/Cloudreve (Go): 🌩 支持多家云存储的云盘系统 (A project helps you build your own cloud in minutes)
- GoogleCloudPlatform/golang-samples (Go): Sample apps and code written for Google Cloud in the Go programming language.
- zu1k/proxypool (Go): 自动抓取 tg 频道、订阅地址、公开互联网上的 ss、ssr、vmess、trojan 节点信息，聚合去重后提供节点列表。欢迎 star
- chrislusf/seaweedfs (Go): SeaweedFS is a fast distributed storage system for blobs, objects, files, and data lake, for billions of files! Blob store has O(1) disk seek, local tiering, cloud tiering. Filer supports cross-cluster active-active replication, Kubernetes, POSIX, S3 API, encryption, Erasure Coding for warm storage, FUSE mount, Hadoop, WebDAV, mount cloud storage.
- istio/istio (Go): Connect, secure, control, and observe services.
- ethereum/go-ethereum (Go): Official Go implementation of the Ethereum protocol
- go-chi/chi (Go): lightweight, idiomatic and composable router for building Go HTTP services
- optix2000/totsugeki (Go): Guilty Gear Strive Proxy for faster loading screens.
- influxdata/influxdb (Go): Scalable datastore for metrics, events, and real-time analytics
- gin-gonic/gin (Go): Gin is a HTTP web framework written in Go (Golang). It features a Martini-like API with much better performance -- up to 40 times faster. If you need smashing performance, get yourself some Gin.
- XTLS/Xray-core (Go): Xray, Penetrates Everything. Also the best v2ray-core, with XTLS support. Fully compatible configuration.
- smartcontractkit/chainlink (Go): node of the decentralized oracle network, bridging on and off-chain computation
- erda-project/erda (Go): An enterprise-grade Cloud-Native application platform for Kubernetes.
- grpc/grpc-go (Go): The Go language implementation of gRPC. HTTP/2 based RPC
- ehang-io/nps (Go): 一款轻量级、高性能、功能强大的内网穿透代理服务器。支持 tcp、udp、socks5、http 等几乎所有流量转发，可用来访问内网网站、本地支付接口调试、ssh 访问、远程桌面，内网 dns 解析、内网 socks5 代理等等……，并带有功能强大的 web 管理端。a lightweight, high-performance, powerful intranet penetration proxy server, with a powerful web management terminal.
- tmrts/go-patterns (Go): Curated list of Go design patterns, recipes and idioms
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- AdguardTeam/AdGuardHome (Go): Network-wide ads & trackers blocking DNS server
- Mrs4s/go-cqhttp (Go): cqhttp 的 golang 实现，轻量、原生跨平台.
- accurics/terrascan (Go): Detect compliance and security violations across Infrastructure as Code to mitigate risk before provisioning cloud native infrastructure.
- fatedier/frp (Go): A fast reverse proxy to help you expose a local server behind a NAT or firewall to the internet.
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- Installing Go on Snow Leopard OS X 10.6.8?
- Is it possible to use .dll on a go application on linux?
- Go-carbon version 1.5.0 was released to fix known bugs and add German translation files
- Which init Func do you prefer?
- Help understanding methods
- Cgo: exec gcc: exec: "gcc": executable file not found in %PATH%
- strings.SplitAfter extra empty slice element?
- Guidance on tests
- Visualize Go code execution
- How to upload video file in Minio. Any links can help
- Backend Software Engineer (Golang) at Fugue - REMOTE - $100k-$170k
- Parsing json value into text line by line
- Go-carbon version 1.5.1 was released to fix known bugs and add Turkish translation file
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄