TLWI Golang #51
Go 1.17 Release Candidate 1 is released, Go is not C, so there is not an extreme fast way to merge slices, Go 1.16.6 and Go 1.15.14 are released. Here is your Golang Weekly curation for Wed Jul 14 2021.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
- Go 1.17 Release Candidate 1 is released (20 hours ago)
- Go is not C, so there is not an extreme fast way to merge slices (2 days ago)
- Go 1.16.6 and Go 1.15.14 are released (1 day ago)
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Ankit Anand ✨: 7 GitHub projects to make you a better Go Developer💥
- Karan Pratap Singh: Introduction to Dockerize series
- Avelino: 7 subjects (and GitHub repositories) to become a better Go Developer
- Deepu K Sasidharan: The programming languages I like and why I like them
- Ankit Anand ✨: 5 reasons why Go is taking over DevOps in 2021?
- Mario Carrion: Building Microservices in Go: REST APIs: Implementing and Dealing with errors
- iyiola-dev: Strings in GO
- Abdullah Adeel (AB): Deep Basic Data Types in GO
- Junxiao Shi: Deep Atlantic Storage: Streaming Bits
- Alkesh Ghorpade: LeetCode - Merge Two Sorted Array
- Matt Dale: Sending 😀 in Go
- Alain Viguier: Go regular expressions
- Olivier Wulveryck: A streaming/communication platform for the data mesh (proof-of-value)
- Nico Braun: DevOps with Go Templates
- Evrone: Go-clean-template: Clean Architecture template for Golang services
- kennetnnah: How to set up Golang on windows
- Arsen: Learning as a senior developer
- Azeez Lukman: Go variable scope
- Debabrata Bhattacharya: Getting Started with Golang Part I
- Lucas Godoy: Rate limiting your goroutines
- Apuroop Mahadev: Golang or DataScience
- Dan Gillis: Logging in go-api-basic
- WizDwarf: D-graph client connection refused
- Lewis Reay: Creating a hash map based on the non zero values within a struct in Go
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- SmartKeyerror/Psyduck (Go): Record CS knowlegement with XMind, version 2.0. 使用 XMind 记录 Linux 操作系统，网络，C++，Golang 以及数据库的一些设计
- schollz/croc (Go): Easily and securely send things from one computer to another 🐊 📦
- dutchcoders/transfer.sh (Go): Easy and fast file sharing from the command-line.
- helm/helm (Go): The Kubernetes Package Manager
- go-kratos/kratos (Go): A Go framework for microservices.
- minio/minio (Go): High Performance, Kubernetes Native Object Storage
- Dreamacro/clash (Go): A rule-based tunnel in Go.
- filebrowser/filebrowser (Go): 📂 Web File Browser
- aquasecurity/tfsec (Go): Security scanner for your Terraform code
- ossf/scorecard (Go): Security Scorecards - Security health metrics for Open Source
- hashicorp/vault (Go): A tool for secrets management, encryption as a service, and privileged access management
- ledgerwatch/erigon (Go): Ethereum implementation on the efficiency frontier
- hashicorp/terraform-provider-aws (Go): Terraform AWS provider
- prometheus/prometheus (Go): The Prometheus monitoring system and time series database.
- kubernetes-sigs/external-dns (Go): Configure external DNS servers (AWS Route53, Google CloudDNS and others) for Kubernetes Ingresses and Services
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- 99designs/aws-vault (Go): A vault for securely storing and accessing AWS credentials in development environments
- kubernetes/autoscaler (Go): Autoscaling components for Kubernetes
- ardanlabs/gotraining (Go): Go Training Class Material :
- unknwon/the-way-to-go_ZH_CN (Go): 《The Way to Go》中文译本，中文正式名《Go 入门指南》
- avelino/awesome-go (Go): A curated list of awesome Go frameworks, libraries and software
- cockroachdb/cockroach (Go): CockroachDB - the open source, cloud-native distributed SQL database.
- gravitational/teleport (Go): Certificate authority and access plane for SSH, Kubernetes, web applications, and databases
- panjf2000/ants (Go): 🐜🐜🐜 ants is a high-performance and low-cost goroutine pool in Go, inspired by fasthttp./ ants 是一个高性能且低损耗的 goroutine 池。
- google/go-github (Go): Go library for accessing the GitHub API
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- Blog Post: How I turned a binary search tree into a generic data structure with go2go
- Creating debian package with golang executables sharing same go library
- Dlv and dlv-app tools failed
- Software Developer (GO) - Product Team
- Runtime error in go routine
- Stripping symbols difference - SO question
- Unable to capture details
- Seeking Skilled Software Engineer - Go (Full Time Remote Position)
- Slice naming using repeated letters
- PEM to CRT conversion
- Generic typedef indirect is not supported
- Cannot unmarshal DNS message
- What do we mean by allocate the map before we can store into it?
- Unable to json validate array of Structs
- Are waiting receives from an unbuffered channel ordered?
- Gomobile code speed
- What exactly Recover method does?
- How to dynamically generate select queries?
- Socket issue - what should I do?
- io.Copy problem with chrome
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Image credit: Katerina Kerdi
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄