TLWI Golang #50
Write a time-series database engine from scratch, Benchmarks in GO can be surprising. Here is your Golang Weekly curation for Wed Jul 07 2021.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Talha Altınel: Localstack with Terraform and Docker for running AWS locally
- Div Rhino: How to build an interactive CLI app with Go, Cobra & promptui
- William Queiroz: Drops #04: Desmistificando ponteiros no Golang!
- Salah Elhossiny: Dealing with Kafka using Golang
- Salah Elhossiny: ML in Golang
- Viacheslav Poturaev: JSON-RPC 2.0 with Swagger UI
- Alkesh Ghorpade: LeetCode - Sort Colors
- Mario Carrion: Building Microservices in Go: REST APIs: Putting it all together
- Salah Elhossiny: Build a Simple KNN Model using Golang
- Pallat Anchaleechamaikorn: go กับ google sheets
- Karan Pratap Singh: Unit testing in Go
- Sachin Lendis: Go🐹 live-Reload✳ using Air🌫
- Pallat Anchaleechamaikorn: go กับ google drive
- Pipo Sanfilippo: How to Backup the Terraform states from Terraform Cloud workspaces.
- Anton Ohorodnyk: Accept header parser and matcher
- Reaper: How I built a simple status site with go lang and vercel?
- billylkc: Parse JSON API response in Go
- ColeDrain: Chatting Via the Command Line (ssh)
- Anton Ohorodnyk: Quick Review of the Most Popular Ways to Implement Flags
- Roman Glushko: Awesome List of Distributed System Projects
- Bharath Uday: Linked List Data Structure in GO
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- cookieY/Yearning (Go): 🐳 A most popular sql audit platform for mysql
- milvus-io/milvus (Go): An open source vector database powered by Faiss, NMSLIB and Annoy
- inancgumus/learngo (Go): 1000+ Hand-Crafted Go Examples, Exercises, and Quizzes
- fatedier/frp (Go): A fast reverse proxy to help you expose a local server behind a NAT or firewall to the internet.
- gin-gonic/gin (Go): Gin is a HTTP web framework written in Go (Golang). It features a Martini-like API with much better performance -- up to 40 times faster. If you need smashing performance, get yourself some Gin.
- dexidp/dex (Go): OpenID Connect (OIDC) identity and OAuth 2.0 provider with pluggable connectors
- go-kit/kit (Go): A standard library for microservices.
- flipped-aurora/gin-vue-admin (Go): 基于 gin+vue 搭建的后台管理系统框架，集成 jwt 鉴权，权限管理，动态路由，分页封装，多点登录拦截，资源权限，上传下载，代码生成器，表单生成器，通用工作流等基础功能，五分钟一套 CURD 前后端代码，目 VUE3 版本正在重构，欢迎 issue 和 pr~
- schollz/croc (Go): Easily and securely send things from one computer to another 🐊 📦
- Dreamacro/clash (Go): A rule-based tunnel in Go.
- helm/helm (Go): The Kubernetes Package Manager
- juicedata/juicefs (Go): JuiceFS is a distributed POSIX file system built on top of Redis and S3.
- restic/restic (Go): Fast, secure, efficient backup program
- go-gorm/gorm (Go): The fantastic ORM library for Golang, aims to be developer friendly
- hashicorp/boundary (Go): Boundary enables identity-based access management for dynamic infrastructure.
- dutchcoders/transfer.sh (Go): Easy and fast file sharing from the command-line.
- irsl/gcp-dhcp-takeover-code-exec (Go): Google Compute Engine (GCE) VM takeover via DHCP flood - gain root access by getting SSH keys added by google_guest_agent
- aler9/rtsp-simple-server (Go): ready-to-use RTSP / RTMP / HLS server and proxy that allows to read, publish and proxy video and audio streams
- nakabonne/tstorage (Go): A fast time-series data storage library
- argoproj/argo-cd (Go): Declarative continuous deployment for Kubernetes.
- cosmtrek/air (Go): ☁️ Live reload for Go apps
- brianstrauch/spotify-cli (Go): Spotify for the terminal 🎵
- rclone/rclone (Go): "rsync for cloud storage" - Google Drive, S3, Dropbox, Backblaze B2, One Drive, Swift, Hubic, Wasabi, Google Cloud Storage, Yandex Files
- Jrohy/trojan (Go): trojan 多用户管理部署程序, 支持 web 页面管理
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- Handling uploaded file
- How to parse text file
- How to use packages properly
- CI/CD for go apps, looking for feedback
- Error, not concrete type
- Setting UP Go on cPanel server
- Reading XML by attribute
- How do i check if channel is empty for a specific time while waiting for a message
- Open a file question - Handling error
- Write a version of rotate that operates in a single pass
- How I can see My Go code + Compiler generated Go source code -- before a point of assembly?
- How to use HTTP CONNECT to proxy plaintext requests
- Convert python to golang
- Init() like function in library build with -buildmode=shared
- File Server - index.html quirk
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Image credit: Katerina Kerdi
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄