TLWI Golang #46
Gopher Gold weekly curation for Wed Jun 09 2021.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Fly.io: Docker without Docker
- Mario Carrion: Building Microservices in Go: REST APIs - Testing
- &y H. Golang (he/him): Subtesting, skipping, and cleanup in the Go testing.T
- Gunnsteinn Hall: Generating Dynamic PDF Reports from Given Data: Report Cards
- Weerasak Chongnguluam: Go time Sleep with cancellable with Context
- kim: Golang Cheat Sheet
- Mofizur Rahman: Go Crash Course XI: Pointers
- Alkesh Ghorpade: LeetCode - Find First and Last Position of Element in Sorted Array
- Javad Rajabzade: Clean Go Code
- Javad Rajabzade: Project Management Strategy in golang
- Prashant Ghildiyal: Understanding Kubernetes Architecture
- Javad Rajabzade: Go All Design Patterns Code with Workflow
- codebangkok: Go Programming - database/sql
- Rachael Grey: Reasons of building scalable web services with Golang in India
- Arunachalam Lakshmanan: Simple Go App to post messages to AWS SQS
- Jack Devey: I wrote a cli to control govee lighting
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- photoprism/photoprism (Go): Open-Source Photo Management powered by Go and Google TensorFlow
- OffchainLabs/arbitrum (Go): Powers fast, private, decentralized applications
- roseduan/rosedb (Go): 🚀A fast, stable and embedded k-v database in pure Golang, supports string, list, hash, set, sorted set. 一个 Go 语言实现的快速、稳定、内嵌的 k-v 数据库。
- pingcap/tidb (Go): TiDB is an open source distributed HTAP database compatible with the MySQL protocol
- zu1k/proxypool (Go): 自动抓取 tg 频道、订阅地址、公开互联网上的 ss、ssr、vmess、trojan 节点信息，聚合去重后提供节点列表
- ethersphere/bee (Go): Bee is a Swarm client implemented in Go. It’s the basic building block for the Swarm network: a private; decentralized; censorship-resistant and self-sustaining network for storing your (application) data.
- cockroachdb/cockroach (Go): CockroachDB - the open source, cloud-native distributed SQL database.
- prometheus-community/elasticsearch_exporter (Go): Elasticsearch stats exporter for Prometheus
- github/gh-ost (Go): GitHub's Online Schema Migrations for MySQL
- fatedier/frp (Go): A fast reverse proxy to help you expose a local server behind a NAT or firewall to the internet.
- goreleaser/goreleaser (Go): Deliver Go binaries as fast and easily as possible
- v2fly/v2ray-core (Go): A platform for building proxies to bypass network restrictions.
- prysmaticlabs/prysm (Go): Go implementation of Ethereum proof of stake
- snail007/goproxy (Go): 🔥 Proxy is a high performance HTTP(S) proxies, SOCKS5 proxies,WEBSOCKET, TCP, UDP proxy server implemented by golang. Now, it supports chain-style proxies,nat forwarding in different lan,TCP/UDP port forwarding, SSH forwarding.Proxy 是 golang 实现的高性能 http,https,websocket,tcp,socks5 代理服务器,支持内网穿透,链式代理,通讯加密,智能 HTTP,SOCKS5 代理,黑白名单,限速,限流量,限连接数,跨平台,KCP 支持,认证 API。
- etcd-io/etcd (Go): Distributed reliable key-value store for the most critical data of a distributed system
- sundowndev/phoneinfoga (Go): Information gathering & OSINT framework for phone numbers
- JanDeDobbeleer/oh-my-posh (Go): A prompt theme engine for any shell.
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- cilium/cilium (Go): eBPF-based Networking, Security, and Observability
- argoproj/argo-rollouts (Go): Progressive Delivery for Kubernetes
- uber-go/zap (Go): Blazing fast, structured, leveled logging in Go.
- tal-tech/go-zero (Go): go-zero is a web and rpc framework written in Go. It's born to ensure the stability of the busy sites with resilient design. Builtin goctl greatly improves the development productivity.
- containers/podman (Go): Podman: A tool for managing OCI containers and pods
- XTLS/Xray-core (Go): Xray, Penetrates Everything. Also the best v2ray-core, with XTLS support. Fully compatible configuration.
- Jguer/yay (Go): Yet another Yogurt - An AUR Helper written in Go
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- Why is this rule for composite types?
- Bug in Concurrent Go program
- Lead Software Engineer, Backend - Remote
- Problem with database/sql in Go
- Hiring Golang Engineers - Remote / Denver!
- Using .so file in golang
- Why the default in select running one more time
- Problem with remote imports from a module package
- Delete struct with slice from map
- Why is version of a package on index.golang.org very different from the version on GitGub?
- Share your custom function (FuncMap) in golang-template
- Gilded Rose Kata in Golang
- Strpos in golang
- Where can I get to see the go routines' white paper and implementation (the header file equivalent)?
- Simple, customizable, leveled and efficient logging in Go
- go-lgr compiler error despite source code not having changed
- Write tcp broken pipe error
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄