TLWI Golang #43
Gopher Gold weekly curation for Wed May 19 2021.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Juan Christian: I made a Twitter Clone with VueJS and Go
- Johanan Idicula: Go Package CI/CD with GitHub Actions
- Hercules Lemke Merscher: The controversial Go way of handling errors
- Patryk Jeziorowski: Bloomly, a new full-stack project to manage your content online
- Dominik Braun: Tracking my working time using timetrace
- Alexandre Couedelo: Handler and Middleware design pattern in Golang
- 5elenay: Floppa Programming Language!
- Mohammad Aziz: How to Use Unpublished Go Modules in Your Local Projects?
- Aditya: Golang : Work with config files
- satish-rajnale: HashMap in Go
- leninkumar: A brief introduction to Download Managers in GoLang
- Calin Baenen: How do I disable GoLang's auto-formatting on file save in VSCode?
- Mario Carrion: Building Microservices in Go: Repository Pattern
- Esslam Ben Ramadan: Serving Static Sites with Go
- t.okazaki: Save the HTTP request body received by Go Gin to AWS Kinesis Firehose
- Alkesh Ghorpade: LeetCode Remove Nth Node From End of List
- Artur Neumann: BDD (Behavior-driven development) mit Go
- Mofizur Rahman: Go Crash Course Part IX: Structs, Embedding and Methods
- Derek Smith: NPM debug style logging in Go
- Nill Webdev: Top 3 Golang Web Frameworks In 2021
- Ryan: Creating a blockchain using Ethereum (part 2)
- Clavin June: My Custom Http Error In Golang
- swyx: Revolutionizing Audio with Descript and Temporal
- Plivo: How to Make a Phone Call in Go Using Plivo’s Voice API
- Koen Verburg: Publish an Article To DEV.to With GO
- Derek Smith: Sync GitHub Labels across repos
- Priya Ranjan Singh: I just heard about golang
- Jesus Gonzalez: The Go Playground - standard input
- Jesus Gonzalez: Line filter program that removes digits
- Adam Luzsi: testcase testing framework v0.42+
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- syncthing/syncthing (Go): Open Source Continuous File Synchronization
- geektutu/7days-golang (Go): 7 days golang programs from scratch (web framework Gee, distributed cache GeeCache, object relational mapping ORM framework GeeORM, rpc framework GeeRPC etc) 7 天用 Go 动手写/从零实现系列
- tal-tech/go-zero (Go): go-zero is a web and rpc framework written in Go. It's born to ensure the stability of the busy sites with resilient design. Builtin goctl greatly improves the development productivity.
- ethereum/go-ethereum (Go): Official Go implementation of the Ethereum protocol
- luraproject/lura (Go): Ultra performant API Gateway with middlewares. A project hosted at The Linux Foundation
- maded2/plotng (Go): undefined
- grafana/loki (Go): Like Prometheus, but for logs.
- panjf2000/gnet (Go): 🚀 gnet is a high-performance, lightweight, non-blocking, event-driven networking framework written in pure Go./ gnet 是一个高性能、轻量级、非阻塞的事件驱动 Go 网络框架。
- go-kit/kit (Go): A standard library for microservices.
- ethersphere/bee (Go): Bee is a Swarm client implemented in Go. It’s the basic building block for the Swarm network: a private; decentralized; censorship-resistant and self-sustaining network for storing your (application) data.
- kubernetes/kubernetes (Go): Production-Grade Container Scheduling and Management
- prometheus/prometheus (Go): The Prometheus monitoring system and time series database.
- kubernetes/enhancements (Go): Enhancements tracking repo for Kubernetes
- dgraph-io/dgraph (Go): Native GraphQL Database with graph backend
- avelino/awesome-go (Go): A curated list of awesome Go frameworks, libraries and software
- flipped-aurora/gin-vue-admin (Go): 基于 gin+vue 搭建的后台管理系统框架，集成 jwt 鉴权，权限管理，动态路由，分页封装，多点登录拦截，资源权限，上传下载，代码生成器，表单生成器，通用工作流等基础功能，五分钟一套 CURD 前后端代码，目前已支持 VUE3，欢迎 issue 和 pr~
- ipinfo/cli (Go): Official Command Line Interface for the IPinfo API (IP geolocation and other types of IP data)
- hashicorp/terraform-provider-aws (Go): Terraform AWS provider
- fatih/color (Go): Color package for Go (golang)
- panjf2000/ants (Go): 🐜🐜🐜 ants is a high-performance and low-cost goroutine pool in Go, inspired by fasthttp./ ants 是一个高性能且低损耗的 goroutine 池。
- google/go-cloud (Go): The Go Cloud Development Kit (Go CDK): A library and tools for open cloud development in Go.
- labstack/echo (Go): High performance, minimalist Go web framework
- 99designs/gqlgen (Go): go generate based graphql server library
- ClickHouse/clickhouse-go (Go): Golang driver for ClickHouse
- hyperledger/fabric (Go): Hyperledger Fabric is an enterprise-grade permissioned distributed ledger framework for developing solutions and applications. Its modular and versatile design satisfies a broad range of industry use cases. It offers a unique approach to consensus that enables performance at scale while preserving privacy.
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- Managing IPTables via GoLang
- Pointer to itself
- Looking to Hire Go Developers and Architects for a Great Project
- Does gccgo support the -finstrument-functions option and/or is there a non-gccgo equivalent?
- Paid Tutoring/Pair Programming Work
- Sqlx Call store procedure with json input
- Global variables and redeclaration
- Software Engineer @ RStudio (Remote US or Canada)
- Experienced GoLang Developers for Monitoring/Metrics service project (remote)
- How to create reports in golang
- Golang fmt.PrintLn gets hung while trying to rotate array with larger numbers
- Example where gccgo is 4 times faster than go build
- Wanted: Golang Developers in Chicago
- How to read json from a url and decode it and store a data in a variable
- Print names of functions from runtime.Stack
- Linux to Win10 with embed
- Builtin orderable constraint
- closeWrite method for TCPConn type closes both side instead of one side
- Nested structure from sqlx library
- Deploying a Golang-React app on a web server
- Go Lang fo testing
- Unit tests for filesystem changes
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄