TLWI Golang #39
Gopher Gold weekly curation for Wed Apr 21 2021.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Permpoon Chaowanaphunphon: Go project structures
- Riya Dattani: My journey to writing my blog in Go
- Francisco Daines: Introducing Arch-Go
- Alexis Gilbert: Why hiring Golang Development company from India is the best option?
- Noah Hein: Building a Blockchain in Go PT: IV - Transactions
- xuri: Excelize 2.4.0 is Released – New support 152 formula functions
- Alkesh Ghorpade: LeetCode String to Integer (atoi)
- Prasanna Kumar: go-portfinder: Go implementation of npm portfinder
- Steve Layton: Golang Data Connector Part 1
- Julien Maury: Hugo: light syntax highlight
- jldec: Getting started with Go - Part 2 - Pointers
- Ali Sherief: The Simple Golang Tutorial Part 3: Functions
- Arsh Sharma: Creating A CLI In Golang
- Tony: Viral Math Problems: 6 / 2 * (1 + 2)
- Bajro: Golang, Vuejs, Tailwinds classified ads models and database
- Lucas Neves Pereira: Gituser CLI - Switch between git accounts easily
- Shayan: Automate your Notion backups
- SnowballSH: Go With Assembly
- Samuel Grasse-Haroldsen: Functions
- Jeff Lindsay: Apple API schemas for code generation and more
- Lane Wagner: How and Why to Write Enums in Go
- Daniel Orner: Ruby through the lens of Go
- Sam Atkins: Go - how to create a JSON body with an array (slice) of maps?
- Mario Carrion: Go Package for Mocking HTTP Traffic: github.com/h2non/gock
- Lane Wagner: Splitting a String into a Slice in Golang
- harranali: Registration and Authentication API with GoCondor
- Nathan Summers: Building a Configuration Generator for Mikrotiks Using Wails and React
- gilfoyle97: Scilla v1.0 released!
- mirko: An emulator of enigma machine
- Cathy Smith: Best Golang Use Cases: What's Possible With Go?
- Sagar Jadhav: Demystify Pointers in Go
- Bacancy Technology: Create a Real-time Chat Application using Socket.IO, Golang, and VueJS
- viml kumar: ascii810 fpuless heks coding
- Ryan Thomas: Word2PDF cli on openbsd and linux
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- go-kratos/kratos (Go): A Go framework for microservices.
- binance-chain/bsc (Go): A Binance Smart Chain client based on the go-ethereum fork
- goplus/gop (Go): GoPlus - The Go+ language for data science
- terraform-providers/terraform-provider-azurerm (Go): Terraform provider for Azure Resource Manager
- inbug-team/InScan (Go): 边界打点后的自动化渗透工具
- cloudreve/Cloudreve (Go): 🌩 支持多家云存储的云盘系统 (A project helps you build your own cloud in minutes)
- cli/cli (Go): GitHub’s official command line tool
- hashicorp/terraform (Go): Terraform enables you to safely and predictably create, change, and improve infrastructure. It is an open source tool that codifies APIs into declarative configuration files that can be shared amongst team members, treated as code, edited, reviewed, and versioned.
- assetnote/kiterunner (Go): Contextual Content Discovery Tool
- docuowl/docuowl (Go): 🦉 A documentation generator
- liamg/traitor (Go): Automatic Linux privesc via exploitation of low-hanging fruit e.g. gtfobins ⬆️ ☠️
- oam-dev/kubevela (Go): A Modern Application Deployment System Based on Kubernetes and OAM.
- hashicorp/consul (Go): Consul is a distributed, highly available, and data center aware solution to connect and configure applications across dynamic, distributed infrastructure.
- nektos/act (Go): Run your GitHub Actions locally 🚀
- onflow/flow-go (Go): A fast, secure, and developer-friendly blockchain built to support the next generation of games, apps, and the digital assets that power them.
- 360EntSecGroup-Skylar/excelize (Go): Golang library for reading and writing Microsoft Excel™ (XLSX) files.
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- bxcodec/go-clean-arch (Go): Go (Golang) Clean Architecture based on Reading Uncle Bob's Clean Architecture
- ehang-io/nps (Go): 一款轻量级、高性能、功能强大的内网穿透代理服务器。支持 tcp、udp、socks5、http 等几乎所有流量转发，可用来访问内网网站、本地支付接口调试、ssh 访问、远程桌面，内网 dns 解析、内网 socks5 代理等等……，并带有功能强大的 web 管理端。a lightweight, high-performance, powerful intranet penetration proxy server, with a powerful web management terminal.
- grpc/grpc-go (Go): The Go language implementation of gRPC. HTTP/2 based RPC
- openshift/origin (Go): Conformance test suite for OpenShift
- k3s-io/k3s (Go): Lightweight Kubernetes
- umputun/reproxy (Go): Simple edge server / reverse proxy
- kubernetes/kube-state-metrics (Go): Add-on agent to generate and expose cluster-level metrics.
- shadow1ng/fscan (Go): 一款内网综合扫描工具，方便一键自动化、全方位漏扫扫描。
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- Embed: relative paths to parent directories
- Underscore position in regexp pattern affects result
- Is there a useful io library for go
- Help in splitting string with "x" as separator
- WIN Reality is Hiring Full Stack Engineers (Austin, TX - GO Programmer)
- The easiest way to solve easy problems tend to be hard to test: procedural approach needs some testing love
- exec.Command().Run() fails in goroutine?
- Substraction in golang "text/template"
- How to link runtime into shared library
- Ticker Application
- Mongo return no document in result
- Send message in RabbitMQ via amqp v.1+
- Modulesinit() help in runtime
- Badoux/checkmail cannot find the path
- Go Telegram Bot v2
- Need help with gopacket tcpassembly
- Returning values to the local cache
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄