TLWI Golang #38
Gopher Gold weekly curation for Wed Apr 14 2021.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Lucas Neves Pereira: Write a REST API in Golang following best practices
- Felipe Espinoza: Writing a Kubernetes Admission Controller
- Kushagra Mehta: PostgreSQL with Go in 2021
- Alex Brichak: JWT and Go. How to integrate them with security requirements
- | pro._.gramer |: Explaining Git to a 10 years old!
- Vic Shóstak: 🈂️ An easy way to translate your Golang application
- Preslav Mihaylov: How to set up Vim for Go Development
- Ali Sherief: The Simple Golang Tutorial Part 2 - Variables, Types, and Operators
- Clavin June: Mocking HTTP Call in Golang
- Bajro: Golang, Vuejs and Tailwind Ecommerce website (Clasified ads) Part 1.
- Achyuta Das: CI/CD for Kubernetes using GitHub Actions, and Keel
- Div Rhino: How to build a CLI tool with Go and Cobra
- harranali: Meet GoCondor a new Golang web framework based on Gin
- Div Rhino: How to add flags to a CLI tool built with Go and Cobra
- Peter ONeill: Debugging Go Microservices in Kubernetes with VScode
- kalilinux: gosec – Golang Security Checker
- Samuel Grasse-Haroldsen: Conditionals
- Gernot Glawe: Easy going - programming AWS Resources with the CDK in GO
- jones268: Go, the Language You Love to Code In
- Max Bantsevich: RoadRunner here and now
- jones268: Top 5 Tips for Your First Golang Project
- Nill Webdev: Python vs Golang
- Stephen Afam-Osemene: Compounding Competence
- Mario Carrion: Microservices in Go: Accessing PostgreSQL - Putting it all together
- jones268: How to Get Your First Job as a Go Developer
- jones268: Python vs. Go: Which Programming Language Should You Learn?
- mirko: A toy shell to play with go
- Pavan Shetty: Cryptogalaxy : An app to get crypto market data from multiple exchanges, written in Go
- Ersin Buckley: Fighting boilerplate with code generation
- Pacharapol Withayasakpunt: Cross-platform building instructions, using GitHub workflows (for webview/webview)
- mirko: A tool to download attachments from Gmail
- jones268: Go: a Short Introduction
- Ivan Genchev: Set node affinity to all pods in a namespace
- Alkesh Ghorpade: LeetCode Reverse Integer
- ik_5: Not a malware
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- charmbracelet/lipgloss (Go): Style definitions for nice terminal layouts 👄
- astaxie/build-web-application-with-golang (Go): A golang ebook intro how to build a web with golang
- go-kratos/kratos (Go): A Go framework for microservices.
- climech/grit (Go): A multitree-based personal task manager
- securitybunker/databunker (Go): Secure storage for personal records built to comply with GDPR
- gin-gonic/gin (Go): Gin is a HTTP web framework written in Go (Golang). It features a Martini-like API with much better performance -- up to 40 times faster. If you need smashing performance, get yourself some Gin.
- tal-tech/go-zero (Go): go-zero is a web and rpc framework written in Go. It's born to ensure the stability of the busy sites with resilient design. Builtin goctl greatly improves the development productivity.
- chrislusf/seaweedfs (Go): SeaweedFS is a distributed storage system for blobs, objects, files, and data warehouse, to store and serve billions of files fast! Blob store has O(1) disk seek, local tiering, cloud tiering. Filer supports cross-cluster active-active replication, Kubernetes, POSIX, S3 API, encryption, Erasure Coding for warm storage, FUSE mount, Hadoop, WebDAV.
- jesseduffield/lazygit (Go): simple terminal UI for git commands
- go-gitea/gitea (Go): Git with a cup of tea, painless self-hosted git service
- argoproj/argo-cd (Go): Declarative continuous deployment for Kubernetes.
- elastic/beats (Go): 🐠 Beats - Lightweight shippers for Elasticsearch & Logstash
- etcd-io/etcd (Go): Distributed reliable key-value store for the most critical data of a distributed system
- ehang-io/nps (Go): 一款轻量级、高性能、功能强大的内网穿透代理服务器。支持 tcp、udp、socks5、http 等几乎所有流量转发，可用来访问内网网站、本地支付接口调试、ssh 访问、远程桌面，内网 dns 解析、内网 socks5 代理等等……，并带有功能强大的 web 管理端。a lightweight, high-performance, powerful intranet penetration proxy server, with a powerful web management terminal.
- cosmos/cosmos-sdk (Go): ⛓️ A Framework for Building High Value Public Blockchains ✨
- containerd/nerdctl (Go): Docker-compatible CLI for containerd
- hashicorp/terraform (Go): Terraform enables you to safely and predictably create, change, and improve infrastructure. It is an open source tool that codifies APIs into declarative configuration files that can be shared amongst team members, treated as code, edited, reviewed, and versioned.
- syncthing/syncthing (Go): Open Source Continuous File Synchronization
- gofiber/fiber (Go): ⚡️ Express inspired web framework written in Go
- filecoin-project/lotus (Go): Implementation of the Filecoin protocol, written in Go
- junegunn/fzf (Go): 🌸 A command-line fuzzy finder
- patrickmn/go-cache (Go): An in-memory key:value store/cache (similar to Memcached) library for Go, suitable for single-machine applications.
- go-chi/chi (Go): lightweight, idiomatic and composable router for building Go HTTP services
- unknwon/the-way-to-go_ZH_CN (Go): 《The Way to Go》中文译本，中文正式名《Go 入门指南》
- cloudreve/Cloudreve (Go): 🌩 支持多家云存储的云盘系统 (A project helps you build your own cloud in minutes)
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- json.Compact appears to also validate JSON but is not documented
- Captcha GDPR complaint
- Correct process for setting up CORS
- Help with middleware
- ArbitraryType and its existence
- I have an issue with goroutines
- Why does my program using goroutines and channels hang?
- Is "go runtime.GC()" meaningful?
- String interpolation on the value of a Map interface
- Running server from shared library
- Spooky: go build ignores dependent library name change
- Auth Services Comparison? (Ory Keto vs. Speedle vs. Hashicorp Vault)
- Efficiently reading a file content
- Database errors handling in gorm
- Ideas for things of development
- Go plugin dependency
- New web framework based on Gin
- Unexpected directory Layout
- How to send file by API using Gofiber
- Sir how to post auto timer
- Missing library when running a Unix Go binary from Java's ProcessBuilder but not when running it from a terminal
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄