TLWI Golang #37
Gopher Gold weekly curation for Wed Apr 07 2021.
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Toby Chui: I write my own web desktop OS for 3 years and this is what it looks like now
- Vic Shóstak: 📈 Working with RabbitMQ in Golang by examples
- Ruben Sanchez: Must-Bookmarks to become good in Go
- jldec: Getting started with Go
- TECH SCHOOL: How to create and verify JWT & PASETO token in Golang
- Kushagra Mehta: REST server with Go in 5 minutes
- Rahul: Understanding Database Connection Pool
- Vic Shóstak: 📬 Asynq: simple, reliable & efficient distributed task queue for your next Go project
- Christian Seki: The ➰Select➰ keyword in Golang
- Jitendra Adhikari: Weekend hack: a tiny tool to check internet speed right from Terminal
- Noah Hein: Building a Blockchain in Go PT: III (extended) - CLI
- Mario Carrion: Microservices in Go: Accessing PostgreSQL - Statements Builder and Code generators
- yamasita taisuke: I have updated edit-slack.vim
- jones268: what's the advantage of golang instead of java or C# ?
- Samuel Grasse-Haroldsen: Variables & Types
- Ali Sherief: The Simple Golang Tutorial: Modules and Basic Syntax
- Lucas Gabriel Sánchez: Why you should learn Go?
- Kanan Rahimov: How to make HTTP Get Request using Golang and Rust?
- Brian Morrison II: Buiding Postman2Http in Go
- Alex Pliutau: packagemain #21: Error Handling in Go
- Stephen Afam-Osemene: Authenticating 3rd Party Integrations in Go
- Solace Infotech Pvt. Ltd.: Best Golang Tools And IDEs For Development In 2021
- jones268: Ten Years of Go: A Retrospective
- Reynold Chery: Replacing OpenSSH/SFTP with SFTPGo
- Bajro: Make eCommerce website with gofiber and vuejs
- jones268: Is Golang going to overpower Python?
- Javad Rajabzade: Go Project Management Strategy
- Javad Rajabzade: Nipo in memory database with go
- Alkesh Ghorpade: LeetCode Longest Palindromic Substring
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- birchb1024/frangipanni (Go): Program to convert lines of text into a tree structure.
- openservicemesh/osm (Go): Open Service Mesh (OSM) is a lightweight, extensible, cloud native service mesh that allows users to uniformly manage, secure, and get out-of-the-box observability features for highly dynamic microservice environments.
- GoogleCloudPlatform/terraformer (Go): CLI tool to generate terraform files from existing infrastructure (reverse Terraform). Infrastructure to Code
- golang/groupcache (Go): groupcache is a caching and cache-filling library, intended as a replacement for memcached in many cases.
- filecoin-project/lotus (Go): Implementation of the Filecoin protocol, written in Go
- ipfs/go-ipfs (Go): IPFS implementation in Go
- jesseduffield/lazygit (Go): simple terminal UI for git commands
- go-admin-team/go-admin (Go): 基于 Gin + Vue + Element UI 的前后端分离权限管理系统脚手架（包含了：基础用户管理功能，jwt 鉴权，代码生成器，RBAC 资源控制，表单构建等）分分钟构建自己的中后台项目；文档：https://doc.go-admin.dev Demo： https://www.go-admin.dev
- ent/ent (Go): An entity framework for Go
- go-playground/validator (Go): 💯Go Struct and Field validation, including Cross Field, Cross Struct, Map, Slice and Array diving
- istio/istio (Go): Connect, secure, control, and observe services.
- wailsapp/wails (Go): Create desktop apps using Go and Web Technologies.
- junegunn/fzf (Go): 🌸 A command-line fuzzy finder
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- RichardKnop/machinery (Go): Machinery is an asynchronous task queue/job queue based on distributed message passing.
- gofiber/fiber (Go): ⚡️ Express inspired web framework written in Go
- GoogleCloudPlatform/spark-on-k8s-operator (Go): Kubernetes operator for managing the lifecycle of Apache Spark applications on Kubernetes.
- etcd-io/etcd (Go): Distributed reliable key-value store for the most critical data of a distributed system
- slackhq/nebula (Go): A scalable overlay networking tool with a focus on performance, simplicity and security
- caddyserver/caddy (Go): Fast, multi-platform web server with automatic HTTPS
- tfsec/tfsec (Go): 🔒🌍 Security scanner for your Terraform code
- restic/restic (Go): Fast, secure, efficient backup program
- zyedidia/micro (Go): A modern and intuitive terminal-based text editor
- dgraph-io/dgraph (Go): Native GraphQL Database with graph backend
- summerwind/actions-runner-controller (Go): Kubernetes controller for GitHub Actions self-hosted runnners
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- Golang GC performance difference between platforms
- Why use &struct over struct
- What would you think about a language construct that enforced stack allocation and "locality"/non-escaping?
- How to check if the the value in the map is an integer
- Looking for int/bitmap logic
- How to start with Go for the first time
- How to remove indirect (or vise versa) module from go.mod?
- Noob question: trying to understand modules
- Golang, Rest-assured + Cucumber
- Why ^0(int variable) = -1 in go
fmt.Sprintfvs string concatenation
- Syntax documentation
- Create package which has commands
- Override or remove my published go module
- Error in go program
- Linter + Prettier suggestions for Go
- Length of an Array and the Language spec
- Staff Engineer @ American Express - Phoenix, AZ
- Tcp server with async read and write
- Need help in reviewing a Go challenge for SSE role
- Contribution to the Go
- Vim-go: Short-cuts to open the files in import?
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄