TLWI Golang #36
Gopher Gold weekly curation for Wed Mar 31 2021.
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Garvit Motwani: The Ultimate Go Cheatsheet 🚀 Best Go Concepts
- Michał Słapek: Array duality in Go and Rust
- Alexander: Go, NATS, gRPC and PostgreSQL clean architecture microservice with monitoring and tracing 👋
- Matt Morgan: AWS CDK - Fullstack Polyglot with Asset Bundling
- Mad Devs: Major technologies you’d want to see in your tech stack: Pros and cons
- Tal Hoffman: Software Transactional Memory: a stairway to lock-free programming heaven?
- Aneesh Makala: Golang for Object Oriented People
- Yigong Liu: Golang OOP primitives
- HotPotatoC: Redis-like CLI App in Golang
- Ayrton Fidelis: Best tip for GoLang programmers learning TypeScript
- Weerasak Chongnguluam: ใช้ reflect package ช่วยเพื่อ Set Zero value ของ type ใดๆ ของ Go
- Masaya Hayashi: Simpler goimports
- Samuel Grasse-Haroldsen: Go Fast with Go (Part 1)
- Toby Chui: Install Go on Raspberry Pi OS (Shortest Tutorial)
- Sindre Røkenes Myren: Go generics beyond the playground
- Dirk Porsche: Monitoring Playtime on Your Minecraft Server with Go - Level 1
- penthaapatel: How to implement a simple gRPC service using Golang
- Justin Hunter: How to Build a Custom Go Client For a REST API
- Jitendra Adhikari: GOlang URL shortener service using postgres, redis, bulma
- Steve Coffman: Comparison golang stacktrace error library output
- Noah Hein: Building a Blockchain in Go PT: III - Persistence
- Gunnsteinn Hall: HTML for PDF reports in Go
- Mihaela: Working at Audius - Reimagine Music with Blockchain
- Bacancy Technology: Implement Golang JWT Authentication and Authorization
- Enes Furkan Olcay: Handling multipart file uploads simple in Go with Baraka
- Moutasim EL Ayoubi: Best (Mini-Projects) for Beginners with Java or other languages
- Alkesh Ghorpade: LeetCode Longest Substring Without Repeating Characters
- Scott B: Docker wale tank
- Robin Moffatt: 🤖Building a Telegram bot with Apache Kafka, Go, and ksqlDB
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- istio/istio (Go): Connect, secure, control, and observe services.
- crypto-org-chain/chain-main (Go): Crypto.org Chain⛓: Croeseid Testnet and beyond development
- kubernetes-sigs/controller-runtime (Go): Repo for the controller-runtime subproject of kubebuilder (sig-apimachinery)
- wailsapp/wails (Go): Create desktop apps using Go and Web Technologies.
- XTLS/Xray-core (Go): Xray, Penetrates Everything. Also the best v2ray-core, with XTLS support. Fully compatible configuration.
- ipfs/go-ipfs (Go): IPFS implementation in Go
- nektos/act (Go): Run your GitHub Actions locally 🚀
- filecoin-project/lotus (Go): Implementation of the Filecoin protocol, written in Go
- Mrs4s/go-cqhttp (Go): cqhttp 的 golang 实现，轻量、原生跨平台.
- go-gitea/gitea (Go): Git with a cup of tea, painless self-hosted git service
- micro/micro (Go): Micro is a cloud platform for API development
- pulumi/pulumi (Go): Pulumi - Modern Infrastructure as Code. Any cloud, any language 🚀
- jpillora/chisel (Go): A fast TCP/UDP tunnel over HTTP
- derailed/k9s (Go): 🐶 Kubernetes CLI To Manage Your Clusters In Style!
- go-sql-driver/mysql (Go): Go MySQL Driver is a MySQL driver for Go's (golang) database/sql package
- imgproxy/imgproxy (Go): Fast and secure standalone server for resizing and converting remote images
- hyperledger/fabric (Go): Hyperledger Fabric is an enterprise-grade permissioned distributed ledger framework for developing solutions and applications. Its modular and versatile design satisfies a broad range of industry use cases. It offers a unique approach to consensus that enables performance at scale while preserving privacy.
- google/go-github (Go): Go library for accessing the GitHub API
- containers/podman (Go): Podman: A tool for managing OCI containers and pods
- goharbor/harbor (Go): An open source trusted cloud native registry project that stores, signs, and scans content.
- go-kit/kit (Go): A standard library for microservices.
- gonum/gonum (Go): Gonum is a set of numeric libraries for the Go programming language. It contains libraries for matrices, statistics, optimization, and more
- Shopify/sarama (Go): Sarama is a Go library for Apache Kafka 0.8, and up.
- envoyproxy/protoc-gen-validate (Go): protoc plugin to generate polyglot message validators
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- Golang for Raspberry pi?
- Cant perform HTTP request
- How to get unique values for
time.Nowwhen called twice in Windows
- Gorm returns zero value if is camel case
- How to show realtime output of a command
- Add vrackets to json object
- Engineering Lead for a SaaS community platform
- Testing HTTP handler with or without server?
- How can I change html using Go?
- Looking for a Go interpreter for gamedev
- Does anyone know when golang.org/x packages will become versioned?
- How can I use a html template as an "innerHTML"?
- Understanding the memprofile output behavior
- Need help: Configure authentication credentials for the Go Git repository
- Unable to link net library when crosscompiling for ARM
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄