TLWI Golang #32
Gopher Gold weekly curation for Wed Mar 03 2021.
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Alexander: Go, Kafka, gRPC and MongoDB microservice with metrics and tracing 👋
- Hiram: GOlang discussion 🤔
- Vic Shóstak: 🗞 What's new and special in Create Go App CLI v1.7.0?
- CodeFuture: Flutter+Dart Frontend
<-->Golang Backend API
- Marco Kühbauch: Getting started with golang - a beginners introduction to programming in go
- Toran Sahu: Part-3: Building a basic microservice with bidirectional-streaming gRPC using Golang
- Alkesh Ghorpade: LeetCode Two Sum
- ANTHONY_CAMPOLO: esbuild go fast
- Toran Sahu: Part-1: Building a basic microservice with gRPC using Golang
- Blacksmoke16: oq - A portable/performant jq wrapper Part 2
- cameronldroberts: Gatsby to Hugo
- Douglas Makey Mendez Molero: Implementing a simple K8s admission controller in Go
- Lorna Jane Mitchell: Go and PostgreSQL with pgx and squirrel libraries
- Thomas Strömberg: Go & secondary groups: a kaniko adventure!
- Ramiro: Guide to Pub/Sub in Golang
- Josemy Duarte: Putting Text on an Image with Golang
- Toran Sahu: Part-2: Building a basic microservice with unidirectional-streaming gRPC using Golang
- CodeFuture: CHAT-SERVER using gRPC Bidirectional Streaming
- Caio Marte: Learning Go Basics with 30 Days of (Explained) Code - Day 1: Data Types
- Takahiro Kudo: Go - package is not in GOROOT
- Ishan Khare: Teaching kubernetes service mesh tricks
- Gabriel Lazcano: How did I make my blog with Hugo and Github Pages?
- Claudiu Nicola: AWS Lambda Go logging middleware example
- Alexandre Liberato: Vim Modular Com Java, Kotlin e Go
- Nushaba M. Gadimli: Can I terminate a process gracefully before the hard eviction with a prestop hook?
- Cathy Smith: How Uber Used Golang To Build The Highest Query Per Second Service?
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- liamg/traitor (Go): Automatic Linux privesc via exploitation of low-hanging fruit e.g. gtfobins ⬆️ ☠️
- binance-chain/bsc (Go): A Binance Smart Chain client based on the go-ethereum fork
- pingcap/tidb (Go): TiDB is an open source distributed HTAP database compatible with the MySQL protocol
- avelino/awesome-go (Go): A curated list of awesome Go frameworks, libraries and software
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- caddyserver/caddy (Go): Fast, multi-platform web server with automatic HTTPS
- thanos-io/thanos (Go): Highly available Prometheus setup with long term storage capabilities. A CNCF Incubating project.
- JanDeDobbeleer/oh-my-posh (Go): A prompt theme engine for any shell.
- halfrost/LeetCode-Go (Go): ✅ Solutions to LeetCode by Go, 100% test coverage, runtime beats 100% / LeetCode 题解
- yeasy/docker_practice (Go): Learn and understand Docker technologies, with real DevOps practice!
- gin-gonic/gin (Go): Gin is a HTTP web framework written in Go (Golang). It features a Martini-like API with much better performance -- up to 40 times faster. If you need smashing performance, get yourself some Gin.
- kubernetes/kubernetes (Go): Production-Grade Container Scheduling and Management
- Dreamacro/clash (Go): A rule-based tunnel in Go.
- k3s-io/k3s (Go): Lightweight Kubernetes
- volatiletech/sqlboiler (Go): Generate a Go ORM tailored to your database schema.
- dapr/dapr (Go): Dapr is a portable, event-driven, runtime for building distributed applications across cloud and edge.
- tektoncd/pipeline (Go): A cloud-native Pipeline resource.
- ethereum/go-ethereum (Go): Official Go implementation of the Ethereum protocol
- pyroscope-io/pyroscope (Go): 🔥 Continuous Profiling Platform 🔥 Debug performance issues down to a single line of code
- kubesphere/kubesphere (Go): Enterprise-grade container platform tailored for multicloud and multi-cluster management
- argoproj/argo-cd (Go): Declarative continuous deployment for Kubernetes.
- kubernetes-sigs/descheduler (Go): Descheduler for Kubernetes
- muesli/duf (Go): Disk Usage/Free Utility - a better 'df' alternative
- geektutu/7days-golang (Go): 7 days golang programs from scratch (web framework Gee, distributed cache GeeCache, object relational mapping ORM framework GeeORM, rpc framework GeeRPC etc) 7 天用 Go 动手写/从零实现系列
- istio/istio (Go): Connect, secure, control, and observe services.
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- Variables declaration - func and package levels
- Chit chat: Personal useless projects
- Don't understand the Go errors. New to Coding in Go. Appreciate any help in reviewing
- Symbol not found: _clock_getime when compiling Go1.16 from source on a Mac
- Write a Module in Go that is able to compile source code
- Double return for server response
- Reading million files from a share in windows
- Converting int to string
- Vidoomy hiring fullstack developers!
- Check if item exist and is true or false
- Type that can hold two interfaces with no commonalities
- Hi, why every character that is received is saved in a new line in the file
- Is crypto/hmac FIPS compliant?
- Walk a directory and remove files/directories
- Golang slice iteration in another function call
- Rapidly Developing Golang Microservices
- Similar to d getch What is in the gulang?
- Go Built-in DNS Resolver only accept 1 nameserver from /etc/resolv.conf
- Missing write access for the packages installed using go get in 1.16
- Calling JS, CSS and IMG from embed folders
- [ANN] - Documentation preview for latest NHI1, libmsgque and the Programming-Language-Microkernel
- Linux and Windows have different access permissions on package dir's
- Reflection Explained
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄