TLWI Golang #28
Gopher Gold weekly curation for Wed Feb 03 2021.
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- swyx: Errors Are Not Exceptions
- Stefan Wuthrich: How to use Google Places API with Caching ( complete Golang/React Source )
- Jeff Lindsay: Use Mac APIs and build Mac apps with Go
- Tomas Sirio: Bitcoin Telegram Bot
- Div Rhino: How to build a web scraper with Go and Colly
- cameronldroberts: Consuming a REST API using Golang
- abdfn: Create a .msi file for go program
- Honeybadger Staff: Web Development in Go: Middleware, Templating, Databases & Beyond
- Bhupesh Varshney 👾: Keep your URLs healthy using Github Actions and Go
- Jake Witcher: Abstracting Application IO Using Interfaces
- Lyn Chen 🦄: Introducing Wrap.sh - an internal hackathon project
- david howard: Go-Assessment
- Weerasak Chongnguluam: Go |> Generate และ Parse UUID ด้วย package "github.com/google/uuid"
- Sam Johnson: Dreams from the multiverse where Crystal is as popular as Go and Rust
- Quan Hoang: Recover Hashicorp Vault recovery key
- Peter Ohler: Building Solid Go GraphQL Applications Quickly
- Guilherme Nascimento: Teeny.go, a route system for Go (Golang)
- Jose Palma: A Simple AVL Package for Go
- Marlos Rodriguez: Tutorial Conectar PostgresSQL en Go con GORM
- Kai: Getting Going with Go, Day 4
- Cristian Curteanu: Mutexes and RWMutex in Golang
- Girish Koundinya: A Three Step Recipe for using Gomobile
- Girish Koundinya: Gomobile - Caveat Emptor
- gilfoyle97: Scilla - Recon
- Tsuyoshi Ushio: Enabling KEDA debugging
- Marlos Rodriguez: Guía de Crear una API con Go Fiber de 0
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- wagoodman/dive (Go): A tool for exploring each layer in a docker image
- prometheus-operator/prometheus-operator (Go): Prometheus Operator creates/configures/manages Prometheus clusters atop Kubernetes
- moonD4rk/HackBrowserData (Go): Decrypt passwords/cookies/history/bookmarks from the browser. 一款可全平台运行的浏览器数据导出解密工具。
- aws/aws-sdk-go-v2 (Go): AWS SDK for the Go programming language.
- hashicorp/nomad (Go): Nomad is an easy-to-use, flexible, and performant workload orchestrator that can deploy a mix of microservice, batch, containerized, and non-containerized applications. Nomad is easy to operate and scale and has native Consul and Vault integrations.
- inlets/inlets (Go): Cloud Native Tunnel for APIs
- schollz/croc (Go): Easily and securely send things from one computer to another 🐊 📦
- oam-dev/kubevela (Go): A Highly Extensible Platform Engine based on Kubernetes and Open Application Model.
- kubernetes/kubernetes (Go): Production-Grade Container Scheduling and Management
- ffuf/ffuf (Go): Fast web fuzzer written in Go
- FiloSottile/mkcert (Go): A simple zero-config tool to make locally trusted development certificates with any names you'd like.
- muesli/duf (Go): Disk Usage/Free Utility - a better 'df' alternative
- onjava8/maotai (Go): undefined
- inancgumus/learngo (Go): 1000+ Hand-Crafted Go Examples, Exercises, and Quizzes
- filecoin-project/lotus (Go): Implementation of the Filecoin protocol, written in Go
- gofiber/fiber (Go): ⚡️ Express inspired web framework written in Go
- argoproj/argo (Go): Argo Workflows: Get stuff done with Kubernetes.
- go-delve/delve (Go): Delve is a debugger for the Go programming language.
- google/go-containerregistry (Go): Go library and CLIs for working with container registries
- FiloSottile/age (Go): A simple, modern and secure encryption tool (and Go library) with small explicit keys, no config options, and UNIX-style composability.
- github/gh-ost (Go): GitHub's Online Schema Migrations for MySQL
- nektos/act (Go): Run your GitHub Actions locally 🚀
- hashicorp/vault (Go): A tool for secrets management, encryption as a service, and privileged access management
- cdk-team/CDK (Go): CDK is an open-sourced container penetration toolkit, offering stable exploitation in different slimmed containers without any OS dependency. It comes with penetration tools and many powerful PoCs/EXPs helps you to escape container and takeover K8s cluster easily.
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- New to Golang world
- Senior Go Engineer - Bitcoin Mining (100% remote)
- Returning boolean when the number is odd or even
- Filter json values to some conditional return
- Crash in http go application
- Golang equivalent of creating a setup script
- How to use go library
- Use a different executable name when installing by
- Unable to open file after renaming
- The Slick programming language
- Pointer and value type in golang
- GopherCon Europe 2021 CFP deadline is next Thursday, Feb. 4, 2021!
- Compile using go mod creates a executable with all my directories inside the executable (folders and other files)?
- Limit tcp connection with keepalive
- How to Call Oracle Stored Procedure with Custom Type Out Parameter
- Needing help with installing a Imageboard written in Go
- Help with API Search Endpoint Filtering
- Paid internship for golang developers
- How to use the message on pub sub in websocket to send it to browser
- Get the dnslookup Non-authoritative answer full results
- Go-carbon,a simple,semantic and developer-friendly golang package for datetime
- Relations with GORM
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄