TLWI Golang #16
Gopher Gold weekly curation for Wed Nov 11 2020.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
- Rust vs Go (4 days ago)
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Douglas Parsons: Write better code and be a better programmer by NEVER USING ELSE statements
- resotto: Clean Boilerplate of Go, Domain-Driven Design, Clean Architecture, Gin and GORM.
- Omer Karjevsky: De(v)lightful continuous benchmarks with Go
- Arshad Zackeriya ☁️: AWS Secret Manager with a simple Golang ECS Task.
- Shubham Zanwar: Design Patterns: Chain of Responsibility ⛓
- Shaikhul Islam: Pointers in Go
- Bill Chung: Profiling go gRPC service with google cloud profiler.
- Bill Chung: 使用 google cloud profiler 來對 go gRPC server 做效能分析
- Jędrzej Szczepaniak: DynamoDB with Go #10 - Gotcha with empty slices
- ExceedTeam: How to Hire Senior Golang Developers
- Athul Cyriac: Building a Search for Static Sites made in Go
- Alex Mammay: Serverless microservices on Cloud Run with go and oto
- Wagner Abrantes: TestingGo
- Stephen Solka: Reddit RSS
- resotto: Static Dependency Analysis Tool for Go Files
- Liz Fong-Jones: From 0 to Insight with OpenTelemetry in Go
- Jacob Goodwin: 07 - Completing Signup Handler in Gin - Token Creation
- Asim Aslam: Micro 3.0 (M3O) is a platform for cloud native development
- Leon N: Updating Google Sheets using Golang.
- Mario Carrion: Complex Pipelines in Go (Part 1): Introduction
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- rancher/k3s (Go): Lightweight Kubernetes
- fyne-io/fyne (Go): Cross platform GUI in Go based on Material Design
- moonD4rk/HackBrowserData (Go): Decrypt passwords/cookies/history/bookmarks from the browser. 一款可全平台运行的浏览器数据导出解密工具。
- dgraph-io/badger (Go): Fast key-value DB in Go.
- grafana/loki (Go): Like Prometheus, but for logs.
- asim/nitro (Go): Nitro (formerly known as Go Micro) is a blazingly fast framework for distributed app development.
- go-echarts/go-echarts (Go): 🎨 The adorable charts library for Golang
- argoproj/argo-cd (Go): Declarative continuous deployment for Kubernetes.
- go-gorm/gorm (Go): The fantastic ORM library for Golang, aims to be developer friendly
- kubernetes/ingress-nginx (Go): NGINX Ingress Controller for Kubernetes
- saltbo/zpan (Go): A self-host cloud disk base on the cloud storage./ 一个基于云存储的网盘系统，用于自建私人网盘或企业网盘。
- gin-gonic/gin (Go): Gin is a HTTP web framework written in Go (Golang). It features a Martini-like API with much better performance -- up to 40 times faster. If you need smashing performance, get yourself some Gin.
- etcd-io/etcd (Go): Distributed reliable key-value store for the most critical data of a distributed system
- getlantern/lantern (Go): Lantern 官方版本下载 蓝灯 翻墙 代理 科学上网 外网 加速器 梯子 路由 lantern proxy vpn censorship-circumvention censorship gfw accelerator
- micro/micro (Go): Micro is a platform for cloud native application development
- avelino/awesome-go (Go): A curated list of awesome Go frameworks, libraries and software
- fatedier/frp (Go): A fast reverse proxy to help you expose a local server behind a NAT or firewall to the internet.
- influxdata/telegraf (Go): The plugin-driven server agent for collecting & reporting metrics.
- sirupsen/logrus (Go): Structured, pluggable logging for Go.
- moby/moby (Go): Moby Project - a collaborative project for the container ecosystem to assemble container-based systems
- zu1k/xray-crack (Go): xray 社区高级版证书生成，仅供学习研究，正常使用请支持正版
- filebrowser/filebrowser (Go): 📂 Web File Browser which can be used as a middleware or standalone app.
- emirpasic/gods (Go): GoDS (Go Data Structures). Containers (Sets, Lists, Stacks, Maps, Trees), Sets (HashSet, TreeSet, LinkedHashSet), Lists (ArrayList, SinglyLinkedList, DoublyLinkedList), Stacks (LinkedListStack, ArrayStack), Maps (HashMap, TreeMap, HashBidiMap, TreeBidiMap, LinkedHashMap), Trees (RedBlackTree, AVLTree, BTree, BinaryHeap), Comparators, Iterators, …
- istio/istio (Go): Connect, secure, control, and observe services.
- hantmac/Mastering_Go_ZH_CN (Go): 《Mastering GO》中文译本，《玩转 GO》。
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- Go in Production - What I Learned 1 Month Later
- Right way to wait for condition from another goroutine?
- Dereferencing pointer
- Creating a p2p git portal (alternative to github)
- Custom type to string
- Go syntax choices
- Best way to initite array of strings
- Can we play with Go scheduler?
- How can I get the date without the time part
- Golang simple 1 point decimal counter
- Arrays order in URL query params when using same key
- Seeking Golang Developers for Omaze - Remote Options
- Variadic function parameters
- Accessing struct from another package
- Ignoring a specific field wile sorting
- TCP client with reconnecting and errors catch
- Go wasm webpack plugin updated
- Go 2, approximate date of release
- Extension host terminated unexpectedly
- Is ok to import multiple times?
- Which is the best tool to analyse memory consumption for golang program?
- gRPC Reverse Proxy
- My app hangs up at https://golang.org/src/net/http/h2_bundle.go
- TomWright/dasel: Query and update data structures from the commandline
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄