Hey there, fellow tech enthusiasts! Welcome back to our weekly newsletter filled to the brim with exciting new updates, innovative tools, and mind-blowing advancements in the world of technology. This week, we've got a collection of links that are bound to make your inner geek squeal with delight. So grab your favorite beverage, settle into your favorite reading spot, and let's dive into the exciting world of tech!
First up, we have a thrilling tool called Hysteria. Imagine a proxy that's not only powerful but lightning-fast and censorship-resistant too! Yes, you heard it right. Hysteria is here to revolutionize your proxy experience. Whether you're a developer or simply someone who likes to explore the internet freely, this tool is a game-changer. Get ready to access the web in a whole new way!
Next on our list is something that all developers love: APIs! Introducing the repository for the next iteration of composite service and load balancing APIs. If you're constantly working on creating composite services or balancing the load between multiple applications, this repository is a treasure trove of resources. Dive in and unlock a world of possibilities for your projects!
Now, let's talk about a common headache for many developers – exposing a local server located behind a NAT or pesky firewall. But fear not, brave coders, for we have just the solution for you! Say hello to a fast reverse proxy that will come to your rescue – CLICK HERE to learn more. With this magical tool, you'll be able to share your local server with the world, eliminating those frustrating barriers that stand in your way. It's time to unleash your creations!
Calling all data enthusiasts! If you've been struggling with querying large amounts of data from BigQuery at a snail's pace, fret no more. We bring you an incredible solution – Golang! That's right, by harnessing the power of Golang, you'll be able to query your data faster than ever before. Prepare to be amazed at the speed and efficiency of this synergy between programming language and big data.
Last but certainly not least, we have an invaluable resource for all developers looking to up their game in microservices architecture. Introducing a step-by-step developer guide accompanied by a real-life example – Building Production Grade Microservices with Go and gRPC. If you've ever wanted to dive into the world of microservices, this guide will be your guiding light. With comprehensive explanations and practical examples, you'll become a master of building scalable and robust microservices in no time.
That's it for this week's newsletter, folks! We hope you're as excited as we are about these incredible links. Whether you're venturing into the realm of proxies, APIs, server exposure, big data, or microservices, we've got something for everyone. So go ahead, click away, and explore the vast world of possibilities that awaits you. Until next time, happy coding!
Our Article Picks
- Nik K.: JSON is Slower. Here Are Its 4 Faster Alternatives
- Nik K.: Building Production Grade Microservices with Go and gRPC - A Step-by-Step Developer Guide with Example
- marcuskohlberg: Type-Safe Infrastructure: Pioneering Simplicity and Stability
- marcuskohlberg: Build a URL Shortener in Go using REST & PostgreSQL 🚀
- NYXa: Testable Go Code
- Valter Lobo: Logs de Aplicações: Motivações e Melhores Práticas de Utilização
- Calvin McLean: Manage DEV Articles with Git and GitHub Actions
- Kshitij (kd): Abstract to Go: Lets create our own Ansible (Part 1)
- NaveenKumar Namachivayam ⚡: Deep-dive into Vegeta - HTTP load testing tool and library
- Vic Shóstak: 🔥 Big update: the Gowebly CLI now supports Templ
- Enzo Nocera: Hacktoberfest 2023: My comeback to Open Source!
- Phung Chi Huy: Basic logging in Echo Golang
- Vipul Rawat: GoFr - An opinionated Go Microservice Framework
- Abhishek Gupta: Serverless Image Generation Application Using Generative AI on AWS
- Kunal Garg: Golang Tutorial 18
- Adrian Brad: Introducing PrivateBTC: A Go package providing an intuitive TUI and a streamlined API.
- mikeyGlitz: Supercharge Your API Development with GraphQL and Go
- Wiliam V. Joaquim: Desvendando o package fmt do Go
- Ronny Medina: Query large amounts of data from BigQuery faster with Golang
- Nik K.: How To Build A Containerized Microservice in Golang: A Step-by-step Guide with Example Use-Case
- Rusydy: Enhancing Code Quality and Maintainability
- Marcelloh: Solve code complexity (in Go) Part 2
- Nahuel Costamagna: Binary Operators in Golang
- Nik K.: Why Go (Golang) Should Be Your Next Programming Love Affair, Developers.
- Yash Raj: Understanding Why We Don't Use Pointers to change the value of the element in Slice Data Type in Go Lang!
- Guiyomh: Tame Testing Chaos with Gotestsum
- Paul Akinyemi: Slog: Zero-dependency structured logging in Go
- Guiyomh: golangci-lint: a powerful and complete Go linter
- João Pedro Rafael Santos Silva: 🚀 Explorando a Eficiência da Arquitetura Hexagonal em Projetos Golang! 🚀
- Nik K.: How To Perform Memory Optimization and Garbage Collector Management in Go? (with code example)
- Jhonatan Henkel: Subindo aplicação Go na AWS
- SeongKuk Han: Golang CLI-based Socket MultiChat Tutorial
Our Repo Picks
- keyval-dev/odigos (Go): Distributed tracing without code changes. 🚀 Instantly monitor any application using OpenTelemetry and eBPF
- SagerNet/sing-box (Go): The universal proxy platform
- v2fly/v2ray-core (Go): A platform for building proxies to bypass network restrictions.
- 1Panel-dev/1Panel (Go): 🔥 🔥 🔥 现代化、开源的 Linux 服务器运维管理面板。
- apache/incubator-answer (Go): A Q&A platform software for teams at any scales. Whether it's a community forum, help center, or knowledge management platform, you can always count on Answer.
- XTLS/Xray-core (Go): Xray, Penetrates Everything. Also the best v2ray-core, with XTLS support. Fully compatible configuration.
- v2ray/v2ray-core (Go): A platform for building proxies to bypass network restrictions.
- apernet/hysteria (Go): Hysteria is a powerful, lightning fast and censorship resistant proxy.
- kgretzky/evilginx2 (Go): Standalone man-in-the-middle attack framework used for phishing login credentials along with session cookies, allowing for the bypass of 2-factor authentication
- fsnotify/fsnotify (Go): Cross-platform file system notifications for Go.
- kubernetes-sigs/external-dns (Go): Configure external DNS servers (AWS Route53, Google CloudDNS and others) for Kubernetes Ingresses and Services
- fatedier/frp (Go): A fast reverse proxy to help you expose a local server behind a NAT or firewall to the internet.
- ginuerzh/gost (Go): GO Simple Tunnel - a simple tunnel written in golang
- gohugoio/hugo (Go): The world’s fastest framework for building websites.
- wailsapp/wails (Go): Create beautiful applications using Go
- kubernetes-sigs/gateway-api (Go): Repository for the next iteration of composite service (e.g. Ingress) and load balancing APIs.
- ethereum/go-ethereum (Go): Official Go implementation of the Ethereum protocol
- go-playground/validator (Go): 💯Go Struct and Field validation, including Cross Field, Cross Struct, Map, Slice and Array diving
- ent/ent (Go): An entity framework for Go
- projectdiscovery/nuclei (Go): Fast and customizable vulnerability scanner based on simple YAML based DSL.
- google/uuid (Go): Go package for UUIDs based on RFC 4122 and DCE 1.1: Authentication and Security Services.
- hashicorp/nomad (Go): Nomad is an easy-to-use, flexible, and performant workload orchestrator that can deploy a mix of microservice, batch, containerized, and non-containerized applications. Nomad is easy to operate and scale and has native Consul and Vault integrations.
- juanfont/headscale (Go): An open source, self-hosted implementation of the Tailscale control server
- alist-org/alist (Go): 🗂️A file list/WebDAV program that supports multiple storages, powered by Gin and Solidjs. / 一个支持多存储的文件列表/WebDAV 程序，使用 Gin 和 Solidjs。
- Getting unordered output for unbuffered channels
- Architecture with golang
- Setting "domain" in session cookie
- How to create windows dll in golang
- New ideas for Go version change compatability issues fixing
- Non Zero Sized Empty Struct
- Chat library or framework
- Simple: "no GO source files"
- Crypto/509 compatibility with secp256k1 curve
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄