🌟 Hello there, awesome readers! 🌟
Welcome back to another exciting edition of our weekly newsletter! We hope you're ready for a fun-filled adventure in the world of programming and tech. This week, we have curated a fantastic lineup of articles and resources that will take you to new heights in your coding journey. So fasten your seatbelts and let's dive right in!
Are you ready to explore the wonderful world of maps in Golang? 🗺️ Well, get ready because we have a comprehensive Introduction to Maps in Golang article that will guide you through the ins and outs of using maps in Go. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced Go developer, this article is here to make your mapping experience a breeze!
Next up, it's time to level up your Dependency Injection skills in Golang. 🚀 We know DI can sometimes be tricky, but fear not! Our article on "Dependency Injection like a Pro in Golang" (https://dev.to/dsysd_dev/dependency-injection-like-a-pro-in-golang-43ao) will equip you with the knowledge and techniques to tackle even the most complex codebase. Say goodbye to tightly-coupled code and hello to maintainable and scalable applications!
In the world of containerization, efficiency is key. ⚙️ So, if you're eager to learn about Production-Grade Container Scheduling and Management, we've got you covered. Our feature article will walk you through the best practices and tools you need to master this essential skill. Get ready to optimize your containers like a pro and level up your deployment game! 🐳 Check out the article here!
Now let's talk about making multiple POST requests for the same URL. 📬 What's the best design for this scenario? Well, worry not because we have an enlightening article that will shed some light on the subject. Whether you're dealing with REST APIs or building a scalable web application, our "What is a good design for making multiple POST requests for the same URL" guide (https://forum.golangbridge.org/t/what-is-a-good-design-for-making-multiple-post-requests-for-the-same-url/33007) will provide you with valuable insights and smart solutions! 📝
Last but definitely not least, we have something special for all you Kubernetes enthusiasts out there! 🚢 Ever wondered how to create Kubernetes Operators with operator-sdk? Wonder no more! Our feature article will take you on a journey to master this powerful concept. Get ready to automate complex tasks, manage custom resources, and bring your Kubernetes game to a whole new level. Read more about it here!
✨ That's it for this week's newsletter, folks! ✨ We hope you find these resources as exciting and valuable as we do. Remember to stay curious, keep exploring, and always challenge yourself to learn something new. We'll be back next week with even more amazing content, so stay tuned. Happy coding! 💻🎉
Our Article Picks
- Jack: Creating Dynamic README.md File
- Jack: Update your dev.to articles into your Github profile
- John McBride: How we made our Go microservice 24x faster
- Sadeedpv: Creating a Dockerfile for your Go Backend
- Elton Minetto: Creating Kubernetes Operators with operator-sdk
- Héctor Vela: Introduction to Maps in Golang
- Benjamen Pyle: DynamoDB Streams EventBridge Pipes Multiple Items
- Arik: Let's build a code execution engine
- Ekemini Samuel: How to Achieve Concurrency in Go
- Simon Martyr: Picnic-TUI - Where Go and Groceries Create a Command-Line Feast
- MUHAMMED ARIF: Golang Road map in 2023. From beginner to Expert
- Ervin Szilagyi: Why I Am Not Able to Remove a Security Group?
- St. B: Iterium - Generic Channel-based Iterators for Golang
- St. B: Go: Insert a value into nested structures with a dot
- renanbastos93: Criando um JSON Unmarshal personalizado em Go
- Ankit malik: API validation in Gin: Ensuring Data Integrity in Your API
- Daniel Puig Gerarde: Concurrency in Go using Goroutines and Channels.
- arcade: User Authentication in Go APIs: JWT, Password Hashing, and MySQL
- Tetiana Mostova: Use Go Lambda and API Gateway to Generate DynamoDB Tables on Demand
- Kaike Castro: Construindo uma Pokédex Simples com Golang e a Poke API
- Harendra Kumar Kanojiya: Create Dynamic and Stunning Github Profile
- Tirumal Rao: Implementing the Repository Pattern in Go (Golang)
- Kashif Soofi: Integration Test Postgres Store with testcontainers-go
- Frastyawan Nym: Boost Your Golang Skills: Writing Large Data Files for Performance
- Arsham Roshannejad: Testing Golang Applications
- Nenba Jonathan: Scheduling tasks in Golang with atomicgo
- Harendra Kumar Kanojiya: Golang Garbage Collection: Memory Mastery
- Łukasz Wójcik: Making Life Easier for Programmers: A Simple Solution to Diacritical Marks in Text Files (66 languages)
- потик: Находки по разработке 4
- Marlo Henrique: Executando testes de performance com Grafana Cloud K6
- Hugo Oshiro: Grafana streaming backend datasource plugin
- drajatisme: Factory Method
- Vladimir Mihailenco: Introduction to Go app monitoring
- acognigni-evotecnia: can i store web requests without decompressing them?
- Tirumal Rao: Optimizing Prime Checks with Go (Golang)
- Tirumal Rao: Golang Interview Questions (Problem Solving)
- Deep Sresthi: Virtual Machines and Virtualization: A Beginner's Guide
- drajatisme: Abstract Factory Method
- overcrack: FxSound Enhancer Crack
- Huỳnh Thanh Phúc: Managing Worker Pool State with Prometheus and Grafana in Go - not detail
- Noob Science: Understanding Concurrency
- Momchil Atanasov: Go main-run pattern
- Dsysd Dev: Dependency Injection like a Pro in Golang
- José Córdova: Concurrency in Go
- Masui Masanori: [Go] Try TCP 1
- vasanthkumar: Hello World in Go
- Francisco Inoque: Go Contact Email API: Streamlined Contact Form with Send Email & MongoDB
Our Repo Picks
- ansible-semaphore/semaphore (Go): Modern UI for Ansible
- moby/moby (Go): Moby Project - a collaborative project for the container ecosystem to assemble container-based systems
- grafana/loki (Go): Like Prometheus, but for logs.
- JanDeDobbeleer/oh-my-posh (Go): The most customisable and low-latency cross platform/shell prompt renderer
- rigdev/rig (Go): Rig.dev is a developer-centric application platform for Kubernetes ⛵
- pocketbase/pocketbase (Go): Open Source realtime backend in 1 file
- evanw/esbuild (Go): An extremely fast bundler for the web
- argoproj/argo-workflows (Go): Workflow Engine for Kubernetes
- mylxsw/aidea-server (Go): AIdea 是一款支持 GPT 以及国产大语言模型通义千问、文心一言等，支持 Stable Diffusion 文生图、图生图、 SDXL1.0、超分辨率、图片上色的全能型 APP。
- earthly/earthly (Go): Super simple build framework with fast, repeatable builds and an instantly familiar syntax – like Dockerfile and Makefile had a baby.
- kubernetes/kubernetes (Go): Production-Grade Container Scheduling and Management
- apernet/hysteria (Go): Hysteria is a powerful, lightning fast and censorship resistant proxy.
- k3s-io/k3s (Go): Lightweight Kubernetes
- dapr/dapr (Go): Dapr is a portable, event-driven, runtime for building distributed applications across cloud and edge.
- labring/sealos (Go): Sealos is a Kubernetes distribution offering comprehensive solutions for both public and private clouds.
- AlexxIT/go2rtc (Go): Ultimate camera streaming application with support RTSP, RTMP, HTTP-FLV, WebRTC, MSE, HLS, MP4, MJPEG, HomeKit, FFmpeg, etc.
- deepmap/oapi-codegen (Go): Generate Go client and server boilerplate from OpenAPI 3 specifications
- github/gh-ost (Go): GitHub's Online Schema-migration Tool for MySQL
- goreleaser/goreleaser (Go): Deliver Go binaries as fast and easily as possible
- grafana/agent (Go): Vendor-neutral programmable observability pipelines.
- rclone/rclone (Go): "rsync for cloud storage" - Google Drive, S3, Dropbox, Backblaze B2, One Drive, Swift, Hubic, Wasabi, Google Cloud Storage, Yandex Files
- DataDog/datadog-agent (Go): Main repository for Datadog Agent
- hktalent/scan4all (Go): Official repository vuls Scan: 15000+PoCs; 23 kinds of application password crack; 7000+Web fingerprints; 146 protocols and 90000+ rules Port scanning; Fuzz, HW, awesome BugBounty( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)...
- AdminTurnedDevOps/kubernetes-examples (Go): This repo contains a bunch of Kubernetes examples
- trufflesecurity/trufflehog (Go): Find and verify credentials
- Why does GC fail to reclaim the memory after assigning a global variable to nil?
- What is a good design for making multiple POST requests for the same URL?
- MySQL error while using gorm exec
- Introducing goaccessor: A Tool to Generate getter and setter Methods in Go
- Why is syscall trap type uintptr?
- Netris (TUI multiplayer Tetris clone) is now available at playnetris.com
- Announcing bgammon.org, a multiplayer backgammon service
- How to Write Unit Test For a Public Function in a Go Module/Library
- When they say a method is "Idempotency", in Go, is it considered a convention/standard? or is there something else?
- Staff Backend Engineer (Go) [90k-125k EUR] (EU/UK OR AMS)
- Are there any debug assestent tool like laravel telescope in fiber/go
- Playground doesn't run my examples
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄