Hey there, fellow tech enthusiasts! 🤩 Welcome to this week's edition of our jam-packed newsletter, where we're going to dive headfirst into a pool of fascinating tech discoveries and amazing finds! So grab your favorite beverage, find a comfy spot, and get ready for an exhilarating journey through the latest happenings in the world of technology! 💻🌟
Are you ready to take your coding skills to the next level? 🚀 We've got just what you need! Check out our first highlighted link: Solutions to LeetCode by Go! 🎉 With 100% test coverage and runtime that beats 100%, this collection of LeetCode solutions has got your back. Conquer those coding challenges like a true champion!
Now, picture this: you need a universal proxy platform that seamlessly connects all your applications, making your tech setup smoother than ever before. Well, look no further! Click on our next highlighted link to discover the universal proxy platform that will revolutionize your tech stack. It's time to surf the web of possibilities with ease! 🌐🎯
Who's up for a little interface magic? 🪄 Our next link is all about the wonders of interfaces with fields! Interface with fields is here to blow your mind and show you new ways to create flexible and extensible code. Prepare to be amazed by the power of abstraction! ✨
Web developers, this one's for you! 🕸️ Get ready to supercharge your Go web servers with the help of gorilla/mux - a powerful HTTP router and URL matcher. Say goodbye to tangled routing logic and hello to simplicity and efficiency! 🦍🚀
Last but definitely not least, we present you with a true gem in the world of open-source technology: CasaOS! 💎 This simple, easy-to-use, and elegant Personal Cloud system is here to make your digital life more organized and secure. It's time to take control and embrace the freedom of your own personal cloud!
That's all for this week, folks! 💌 We hope you've enjoyed this peek into our exciting tech treasure trove. Remember, the world of technology is constantly evolving, so stay curious, keep exploring, and never shy away from embracing the latest innovations! Until next time! 👋😄
Our Article Picks
- Cherry Ramatis: Bonzai and how to create a personal CLI to rule them all
- Anton Ohorodnyk: Golang panics in libraries
- Michal Moravik: Ultimate Guide to User Authorization with Identity Platform
- Joris Conijn: Using Golang for your AWS Lambda Functions
- Kittipat.po: Golang Debugging in Visual Studio Code
- Abhinav Verma: The Basics of Operational Transformation
- Vladimir Mihailenco: Monitoring Gin and GORM with OpenTelemetry
- Kittipat.po: Understanding the Options Pattern in Go
- Saunak Surani: Unlocking AI Potential: Integrating OpenAI API into GoLang Microservices
- Madhu S Gowda: Exploring the Power and Simplicity of GoLang Programming Language
- Kaike Castro: Criando Testes Unitários em Golang usando a Poke API
- Rahul sawra: Harnessing the Power of Generics in Go: A Comprehensive Guide - Part I
- Jonathan Hall: Building a Go linter from scratch
- Abhishek Gupta: How do I run my Go applications in a Serverless way - Part 2
- New Bing: How to use Weaviate to store OpenAI embedding vectors in a Golang program
- Pallat Anchaleechamaikorn: iota คืออะไรและวิธีใช้
- anasrin: Go: Build binary for Android
- Ekemini Samuel: Go queries
- Jonathan Hall: Resolving type parameter ambiguities
- MSKhodadady: Inspection, on the go
- CodePiper: S1E3: Mastering Concurrency with Worker Pool in GoLang: A Scalable Solution for Efficient Task Processing
- Saunak Surani: Designing Microservices RESTful API using Go with CRUD Operations: A Practical Guide
- Iván Valdés: Bringing Go Templates everywhere
- Answer.dev: The Packaging Process for Answer Plugins
- digitebs: Minimum Cost for Tickets LeetCode
- Fitz: Actors and Workflows: Building a Customer Loyalty Program with Temporal
- UniDoc: The Pivotal Role of UniPDF in the Future of Golang Development
- Frastyawan Nym: Building a Deep Nested CLI Application with Cobra in Golang
- Frastyawan Nym: Getting Started with Cobra: Creating Multi-Level Command Line Interfaces in Golang
- Kittipat.po: Understanding the Builder Pattern in Go
- Kittipat.po: Understanding the Singleton Pattern in Go
- Meet Rajesh Gor: Golang: Go Routines and WaitGroups
Our Repo Picks
- filebrowser/filebrowser (Go): 📂 Web File Browser
- halfrost/LeetCode-Go (Go): ✅ Solutions to LeetCode by Go, 100% test coverage, runtime beats 100% / LeetCode 题解
- cockroachdb/pebble (Go): RocksDB/LevelDB inspired key-value database in Go
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- PeerDB-io/peerdb (Go): Postgres first ETL/ELT, enabling 10x faster data movement in and out of Postgres 🐘 🚀
- gorilla/mux (Go): Package gorilla/mux is a powerful HTTP router and URL matcher for building Go web servers with 🦍
- pocketbase/pocketbase (Go): Open Source realtime backend in 1 file
- kubernetes/enhancements (Go): Enhancements tracking repo for Kubernetes
- deepmap/oapi-codegen (Go): Generate Go client and server boilerplate from OpenAPI 3 specifications
- kubescape/kubescape (Go): Kubescape is an open-source Kubernetes security platform for your IDE, CI/CD pipelines, and clusters. It includes risk analysis, security, compliance, and misconfiguration scanning, saving Kubernetes users and administrators precious time, effort, and resources.
- uber/cadence (Go): Cadence is a distributed, scalable, durable, and highly available orchestration engine to execute asynchronous long-running business logic in a scalable and resilient way.
- ent/ent (Go): An entity framework for Go
- stretchr/testify (Go): A toolkit with common assertions and mocks that plays nicely with the standard library
- knadh/listmonk (Go): High performance, self-hosted, newsletter and mailing list manager with a modern dashboard. Single binary app.
- dagger/dagger (Go): A programmable CI/CD engine that runs your pipelines in containers
- rs/zerolog (Go): Zero Allocation JSON Logger
- nektos/act (Go): Run your GitHub Actions locally 🚀
- SagerNet/sing-box (Go): The universal proxy platform
- alist-org/alist (Go): 🗂️A file list/WebDAV program that supports multiple storages, powered by Gin and Solidjs. / 一个支持多存储的文件列表/WebDAV 程序，使用 Gin 和 Solidjs。
- IceWhaleTech/CasaOS (Go): CasaOS - A simple, easy-to-use, elegant open-source Personal Cloud system.
- dgraph-io/badger (Go): Fast key-value DB in Go.
- hashicorp/packer (Go): Packer is a tool for creating identical machine images for multiple platforms from a single source configuration.
- hashicorp/golang-lru (Go): Golang LRU cache
- restic/restic (Go): Fast, secure, efficient backup program
- trustwallet/assets (Go): A comprehensive, up-to-date collection of information about several thousands (!) of crypto tokens.
- How to reuse ui component
- Understanding the Differences between C and C++
- Why is only one channel value displayed?
- FuncFrog: fast, parallel and lazy stream-api. Please help me with the code review and project development ideas
- Interface with fields
- Golang Gorilla Websocket fails when used concurrently
- Copy c's rand() function
- Using different forks of same dependency
- Brute force X in equations
- Can Ed25519 Certificates Be Used for Mutual TLS (mTLS) Authentication?
- Issue with controlflow of SelectStmt
- Call a get method inside a handler using a get method
- Issue with control-flow of SelectStmt
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄