Hi there, lovely readers, and welcome to this week's newsletter! We have an exciting lineup of articles for you, so sit back, relax and let's dive in!
First of all, if you're looking for ways to make your Go programming skills more efficient, we've got just the thing for you! Check out this week's top link, Go Struct and Field validation, which explores everything from Cross Field to Map, Slice, and Array diving. With this resource, you'll be able to fine-tune your validation skills to perfection.
Next up, we all know that Go error handling can be challenging, but fear not! Our next link will teach you how to use error decorators to make the process smoother and simpler. With these easy-to-implement tips, you'll be able to handle errors like a pro.
If you're interested in delving into the world of open-source programming, you won't want to miss our next link. Check out Open Source Realtime Backend, which promises to do its magic in just one file! Programming has never been easier, folks.
Now, let's take a look at the future of mentorship. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to get guidance from a historical or popular figure? Well, get ready to be amazed by our next link, Getting Mentorship from Historical and Popular Figures with AI. This article is truly something special and offers a glimpse into a fascinating world where anything is possible.
Last but not least, we have our final link, Go Linters Configuration. If you're looking for tips on how to properly configure your Go linters, this is the resource for you. With this tutorial, you'll learn the right version to use and tweak your configuration to perfection.
That's all for now, folks! We hope you enjoyed this week's newsletter and found some valuable resources to add to your toolbelt. As always, stay tuned for more exciting content – we'll see you next week!
Our Article Picks
- Elton Minetto: Why I like Go's error handling
- Adebayo Adams: Go Beginners Series: Control Flow Statements: If-else, Switch, and Loops
- Pankhudi Bhonsle: Dynamic Unmarshalling in Go
- Maxime Guilbert: Qu'est-ce qu'une Go Routine?
- Avinash Chodavarapu: Go Lang - A Beginner's Guide to Operators: Arithmetic, Comparison, and Logical
- Javad Rajabzadeh: Use new heap memory percentage strategy to control automatic GC frequency
- lvl3: Making a basic HTTP server with Golang
- ColeDrain: ChatGPT in the Shell
- Alkesh Ghorpade: LeetCode - First Missing Positive
- Maxime Guilbert: What is a Go Routine?
- Jonathan Hall: Use error decorators to simplify Go error handling
- Lorain: PHOS: A Go channel extension with internal handlers
- Cristian Magalhães: O que é gRPC?
- Robert Nemet: Example: API Metrics with Prometheus and Grafana
- Mayank Singh: Top Programming Language for Blockchain Development
- Isaac Kiptoo: Concurrency in Go
- Oleg Kovalov: Go linters configuration, the right version.
- digitebs: Search in Rotated Sorted Array LeetCode
- Roberto Morais: La importancia de ser ordenado
- Márk Sági-Kazár: Go adds structured logging to its standard library…but should it?
- Darpan Vithani: Golang Statements You Need to Know
- Idil Saglam: Creating a Simple Go Application for CRUD Operations with Neo4j and Docker
- digitebs: Number Of Steps to Reduce a Number to Zero LeetCode
- Sebastian Fritsch: Simple email service with GO: Why I stopped using node-mailer
- Saurav Adhikari: Getting Mentorship from Historical and Popular Figures with AI: An Entertaining Glimpse into the Future
- Coder: How to uninstall Golang in 3 easy steps via terminal
Our Repo Picks
- acheong08/ChatGPT-Proxy-V4 (Go): Cloudflare Bypass for OpenAI based on
- Leizhenpeng/feishu-chatgpt (Go): 🎒 飞书 ×（GPT-3.5 + DALL·E + Whisper）= 飞一般的工作体验 🚀 语音对话、角色扮演、多话题讨论、图片创作、表格分析、文档导出 🚀
- sashabaranov/go-openai (Go): OpenAI ChatGPT, GPT-3, GPT-4, DALL·E, Whisper API wrapper for Go
- eryajf/chatgpt-dingtalk (Go): 🔔 钉钉 & 🤖 GPT-3.5 让你的工作效率直接起飞 🚀 私聊群聊方式、单聊串聊模式、角色扮演、图片创作 🚀
- v2fly/v2ray-core (Go): A platform for building proxies to bypass network restrictions.
- ginuerzh/gost (Go): GO Simple Tunnel - a simple tunnel written in golang
- Dreamacro/clash (Go): A rule-based tunnel in Go.
- XTLS/Xray-core (Go): Xray, Penetrates Everything. Also the best v2ray-core, with XTLS support. Fully compatible configuration.
- gokcehan/lf (Go): Terminal file manager
- tailscale/tailscale (Go): The easiest, most secure way to use WireGuard and 2FA.
- AdguardTeam/AdGuardHome (Go): Network-wide ads & trackers blocking DNS server
- nektos/act (Go): Run your GitHub Actions locally 🚀
- milvus-io/milvus (Go): A cloud-native vector database, storage for next generation AI applications
- sozercan/kubectl-ai (Go): ✨ Kubectl plugin for OpenAI GPT
- lima-vm/lima (Go): Linux virtual machines, typically on macOS, for running containerd
- juanfont/headscale (Go): An open source, self-hosted implementation of the Tailscale control server
- hashicorp/vault (Go): A tool for secrets management, encryption as a service, and privileged access management
- lightningnetwork/lnd (Go): Lightning Network Daemon ⚡️
- casbin/casbin (Go): An authorization library that supports access control models like ACL, RBAC, ABAC in Golang
- v2ray/v2ray-core (Go): A platform for building proxies to bypass network restrictions.
- FxPool/FXMinerProxy (Go): 🔥minerproxy,minerproxy,minerproxy,minerproxy,minerproxy
- weaviate/weaviate (Go): Weaviate is an open source vector database that stores both objects and vectors, allowing for combining vector search with structured filtering with the fault-tolerance and scalability of a cloud-native database, all accessible through GraphQL, REST, and various language clients.
- go-playground/validator (Go): 💯Go Struct and Field validation, including Cross Field, Cross Struct, Map, Slice and Array diving
- AlexxIT/go2rtc (Go): Ultimate camera streaming application with support RTSP, RTMP, HTTP-FLV, WebRTC, MSE, HLS, MJPEG, HomeKit, FFmpeg, etc.
- pocketbase/pocketbase (Go): Open Source realtime backend in 1 file
- Convert python to go its important
- Best GO Lang resources
- Sorted maps and slices, getting a different result for each compilation
- Biginner in go need a help
- Remote GO Blockchain Infrastructure Engineer
- Release go strings pointers on the C
- Could not import package
- Go and VSCode BSOD
- Encore.Dev AuthHandler with Auth0 and VueJS
- Convert this node js code to golang
- Docker golang sdk issue when writing a
- Vec3 as float32 is not as fast as a struct
- Error handling and Logging in a private backend api
- Building and debugging 32-bit program on 64-bit system
- Is this a secure query?
- Issues regarding importing
- Very slow building time on WSL2
- GitHub Event Monitoring
- Help! My implement of Tie-breaker algorithm for "mutex" does not work
- Logger implementation: circular dep between conf pkg and custom log pkg
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄